[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>23 years old >phone is too shitty to even play pokemon go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
>23 years old
>phone is too shitty to even play pokemon go
>>
File: 1468466242791.jpg (240 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1468466242791.jpg
240 KB, 560x560
>over 10 years old
>wants to play pokemon
>>
>>29996885
It would give me a reason to leave the house :;(

why kill yourself when you can catch pokemans?
>>
>>29996842
>23 years old
>wants to play pokemon

Time to grow up senpai
>>
>>29996842
>24 years old
>can't even afford a pizza

Literally starving all I've had is a beef jerky stick all day
>>
>29
>don't play retarded fucking mobile games

grow up faggots
>>
>>29996947
beef jerky is delicious count your blessings you spoiled little nig
>>
>>29996981
It cost a dollar
>>
>>29996842
>playing anything other than emulators on mobile
I think you're too young to visit this board
>>
>>29996974
what should I do when I'm not fapping or contemplating suicide?
>>
>>29996885
being this retarded

>>29996842
if you have a tablet get pokemon go on that and set up a hotspot with your phone for you tablet to connect

you'll have a bugger bettery life but look more muggable and.. stupid
aalso the tablet gps might be bullshit
>>
>>29996947
I guess you're a real fat fuck
>>
>>29997002
stick a dildo up your ass and welcome yourself to the wonderful world of prostate stimulation
>>
>>29996997
You americlaps are the richest country on earth and you can't afford some fucking jerky strips?

I am laughing at your life
>>
>24 years old
>can't even go outside to play pokemon go because of someone needing to be home to watch autistic little brother

the one time i had the opportunity to have fun while exercising and it was taken from me
>>
>>29996933
>pokemon is forkids
>pokemon go is the most downloaded app by people across the world
>more users than twitter
>for
>kids

you're autism is showing anon no matter how you look at it
pokemon isn't just for kids
have you no seen the competitions the channels on youtubes
just fucking everywhere

yeah you and >>29996885 need to kill yourself or wake the fuck up
>>
>>29997042
I don't own a dildo though :/
>>
>>29997075
>implying anyone besides kids actually kept playing past the curiosity to see what the app does
Wew lad
>>
>>29997075
Dude chill. Lots of people downloading doesn't change my mind. There's too many people clinging to "muh nostalgia"
>>
>>29996842
can my nexus 5 run it

oh wait i dont fucking care about pokemon gofuckyourself
>>
>>29997075
Lots of kids have phones.
>>
>>29997156
nostalgia is the best excuse to be an autist, if you're a neet who has no life you might as well enjoy it
>>
>25 years old
>Never owned a phone
>>
>>29997195
People who cling to their past playing pokemon are no different from Chads talking about how they "almost went pro"
>>
>>29997209
how do you get calls then anon?

Do your freinds know you don't have a phone?
>>
>>29997219
Le life is like a high school movie xDD
>>
>>29997239
why do you have to hurt him...
>>
I don't understand why people hate Pokemon so much? The last pokemon game I played was on my gameboy.

The pokemon go game has given me actual reason to go outside and even talked with couple of girls. I felt pretty good after my 10km walk.
>>
>>29997259
What does that have to do with my post? My point is you need to move on and stop doing childish things.
>>
>>29997043
No I was born in a really poor family and I live in one of the poorest rural areas there is
>>
>>29997219
not really, it's just pokemon, not college football that gets you a scholarship, tons of respect, pussy and memories.

Pokemon is just a user interface with colorful avatars and pixels like any other game, this one however is extremely popular, if will help me become a little more normie, maybe I'll get an 18 year old autist girlfreind by trying to catch a ghost type in an abandon building where we proceed to makeout and trade pokemans
>>
File: 14641609958910.jpg (7 KB, 222x227) Image search: [Google]
14641609958910.jpg
7 KB, 222x227
>>29997239
Fuck you too

originaldgfdhsfgsfgdhfddg
>>
>>29997312
i bet you don't have a car either. You're one of THOSE kinds of people.
>>
>>29997334
>college football

more like high school football. Being in a college team and a top one at that is an accomplishment
>>
>>29996842
Nobody will remember pokemon go in two weeks anyway

It's just another flavor of the week memetic escapist distraction

They're getting bigger and bigger these days
>>
>>29997474
I don't follow sports so I would not know, I assumed college ball was the only way to go pro
>>
>>29996842
Pokemon Go doesn't even work well on top tier phones like the OnePlus 3 because it's poorly made and should've been released as beta since it's not a complete game. Also the developer stole the game concept from Ingres which is a much better and more complete augmented reality game. I hope they at least paid Ingres because I would take this up to court if I was the developer of that game.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.