[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>normie for the most part, girls randomly come up and squeeze
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Stop-Hammer-Time.jpg (63 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Stop-Hammer-Time.jpg
63 KB, 480x480
>normie for the most part, girls randomly come up and squeeze my arm and say, "You're strong," and if I tell a girl she's pretty she generally blushes and smiles
>have pussy magnet car, nice job
>even had sex with the gf's of other guys
>contract oneitis one day after her friends (most of whom I've had sex with) introduce me to this ultra qt who is still a virgin
>try to charm her every way
>she doesn't seem interested
>try to make her laugh through jokes, which I've never failed at with other women
>she says,"Just stop."

What do I do, guys? I've ever started attended her church (she's Russian Orthodox) but she still acts like I don't exist. I asked her before what she's looking for in a man and she said, "spirituality, morality and intelligence," but I'm beginning to think she's a lesbian, because I'm a top tier guy

I know you hate normies but now I'm in the same boat as you. If you help me here, it will be good karma for you, bros
>>
>>29996774
Why would you ask anyone in this place for help concerning that? Are you dumb? Are you trying to waste your own time? Fuck.
>>
>>29996774
aren't their forums for chads like you?
>>
>>29996820
Because she's a semi-autistic virgin and I figured you might know something about how they think
>>
>>29996774
Jesus Christ keep the trolling in /b/
>>
>>29996849
>semi-autistic
>>29996849
you sure you don't mean yourself
chadanon
srly gtfo
go to reddit fucker
>>
She knows what kind of guy you are, a douche bag tool.
>>
>>29997028
>>29997028
Except I'm not really a douche, I've never hit a woman or raped a woman, I'm not a criminal. I think I might fall in love with this woman, so it's a pretty big deal
>>
>>29997241

>Cucks other guys
>Describes a vehicle as a "pussy magnet"
>Not a douche

Okay.
>>
>>29997319
Most of these guys would probably sleep with a gf I had if presented with the opportunity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaw--r2x6SM
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.