[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
submissive men? tf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: 4545565.png (448 KB, 539x469) Image search: [Google]
4545565.png
448 KB, 539x469
>be girl
>get a beta cuck to give me money from time to time
>all I have to do is make vocaroos calling him a cuck and other stupid insults which probably get him a boner

Why is it so easy to find losers like this on image boards? I found this guy on /v/ and its been like 3 years I think and he does all my homework assignments and gives me money when I ask.

He wants to take me shopping in person and he lives like 6 or 7 hours away. I told him before I'd go only if I could bring my boyfriend along and he said yes. Honestly I'd probably just bring a friend along.

Mentally. What is wrong with people like this? I even ignore him a lot of the time and he still is obsessed with me.
>>
File: 1467943337368.jpg (49 KB, 681x681) Image search: [Google]
1467943337368.jpg
49 KB, 681x681
>>29996416
GET OUT YOU FUCKING CUNT BITCH WHORE
GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
File: VQSucsH.png (228 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
VQSucsH.png
228 KB, 858x725
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
OUT OUT OUT OUT WHORE WHORE WHORE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
First and foremost, because there are many many people, all kind of people browsing boards

Then, because losers are more likely to be browsing these boards during their free time than regular people
>>
That's dangerous. Eventually that beta will find the means to strangle you. Because it is now that he has a reason.
>>
>>29996416
>does your homework assignments

lol
>>
File: 1466223537118.jpg (22 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
1466223537118.jpg
22 KB, 600x630
That's how worthless we betas are...
>>
Come on a fellow beta wouldnt go that low... right?
>>
I want a girl to vocaroo insults like this for me.

>Will never happen because girls aren't into this and OP is baiting
>>
>>29996416
>he does all my homework assignments

What are you, 12?
>>
>>29996416
Post more Rustle you cunt
>>
>>29996416
>Why is it so easy to find losers like this on image boards?
>on image boards?

Try to do that on kikebook and you'll get not thousands but millions of them.
>>
Is it true that for some men it's kind of a fetish? They wanna a bitch to spend their money on, and in return just ask for a little bit of attention.
>>
>>29996416
Now you laugh but one day the beta uprising will come. Then his gonna take you down to his rape dungeon and rape the stacie out of you.
>>
My gf used to have some weirdo like this who found her on Twitter. He would buy us food and give her an "allowance" for no apparent reason. He lived all the way in the fucking UK and he was an engineer. Apparently this was his fetish. Sadly he fucked off and stopped doing it after awhile. Probably because my gf got fat.
>>
>>29996897
Girl here. Honestly i would be up to it. (but my voice is kinda too "cute" tho)
Especially if i get stuff because i am a poor student atm, like, would guys really be into giving some money or,say,buy some things off an amazon wishlist for that?
>>
File: 1466480008000.gif (652 KB, 375x268) Image search: [Google]
1466480008000.gif
652 KB, 375x268
>>29996416
You can't choose your sexuality. It's not his fault. If you both profit from it, why not? And why call him a beta idiot?
>>
>>29997889
I'd consider it depending on how good you are. Contact information?
>>
>tfw no dom gf to turn into my broken submissive slut
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.