[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why aren't you playing pokemon GOGETLAID right now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1468700321034.png (553 KB, 908x585) Image search: [Google]
1468700321034.png
553 KB, 908x585
why aren't you playing pokemon GOGETLAID right now?
>>
>>29996382
The autism GO unleashed upon the world is truly worthy of Kek.
>>
>$20/hr

This woman is a retard. No doubt there are enough thirsty beta orbiters who would pay $50/hr.
>>
>>29996683
Then she's not retarded.
>>
>>29996854
He's saying she could charge more

If she could make 50 instead of 20 then yes she's retarded
>>
File: zzzzz77777722.jpg (60 KB, 446x362) Image search: [Google]
zzzzz77777722.jpg
60 KB, 446x362
I live in canada where it's not released. Plus I'm an autist and people approaching me is just going to freak me out. Plus I don't want to make myself look presentable to play a game.
>>
>>29996382
>hy aren't you playing pokemon GOGETLAID right now?
Because my iphone is a 4s and you need at least a 5. I'm sure by the time I upgrade my phone the fad will be over.
>>
>>29996382
Them niples tho
>>
>>29996382
hahahahahha who the fuck would pay even 5 bucks for a whore to help you in a shitty game

you guys can keep your shitty mobile games and i will play my shitty mobile games
>>
>>29996382
Because I live in the middle of nowhere. If I lived in the city I would've gotten laid by now and not be posting on r9k.
>>
>>29996382
inb4 this becomes some buzzfeed clickbait about how innovative millennials are and how great the economy is right now because of all the young upstarts (read: not really happening)
>>
>>29997128
>If I lived in the city I would've gotten laid by now and not be posting on r9k.

No you wouldn't have.
>>
File: feels.png (5 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
5 KB, 645x773
Honestly shit like this makes me wonder about this country a lot more than gay pride parades or whatever the fuck /pol/ is always crying about. On the one hand I admire her entrepenurial spirit, she's just trying to break some new business ground in this world, on the other hand holy shit it's really come to this, you can't even open a lemonade stand anymore because shit is so heavily regulated and licensed so you gotta be a dogwalker for fucked up millenials too neurotic to own dogs. I wish I was a fucking cowboy.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.