[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many pushups can you do? I can do one, during which my arms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_mw7okeU3ZO1rvl4kfo1_400.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mw7okeU3ZO1rvl4kfo1_400.gif
2 MB, 320x240
How many pushups can you do?
I can do one, during which my arms shake violnelty.
>>
40 last time I tried
>>
zero
t.fatfuck
>>
who dat semen demon
>>
>>29996362
In 2014 I could do sets of 100, but now my right elbow is fucked so probably only 25 or so comfortably.

Not that it matters, push ups don't really get you \fit\, they just make you better at push ups.
>>
>>29996462
amberfeets you newnigger
>>
>>29996362
About 10, I'm skinny af
>>
100-150 or so.
>>
I can do 20, maybe a few more.

Push-ups really hurt my wrists though, and at around 15 my lower back sinks down and it hurts.
>>
>>29996521
Get some push-up handles/bars. They increase your range of motion and take a lot of pressure off your wrists. I got some for like $8 on Amazon.
>>
>>29996362
Haven't done straight in a while
Usually variants of one-handed alternations where I go 20-30 on each side
Honestly have no idea how many I could do if I kept going but I've gone through about a hundred at a time in repetition.
>>
If anyone says they can do 100 push-ups they ought to video themselves doing it, because I can't believe (and they should feel bad for claiming) that they're doing 100 push-ups with full ROM and without bouncing at the bottom.

Call me jelly or whatever, but you may as well save it because you know you're cheating too.
>>
>>29996519
You wish asshole
Do them properly and then come back faggot
>>
>>29996856
100+ is not difficult when you do them every morning.
>>
>>29996362
8 i think, started recently doing exercise though
>>
Around 50

I do 40 every day.
>>
>>29996362
for the love of god who is this girl
>>
>>29996362
A few years ago I could easily do 40, but I haven't exercised in a long time so I don't think I would last more than 10
>>
16-20 in one set.
>>
>>29996907
nevermind she's amberfeets on deviantart
>>
>>29996584
Fuck it man when I do 100+ I go fast to blow out the first 50 so my form isn't optimal (still feel it like hell after 70-80 though)
I don't use the momentum to life myself but I don't work each individual pushup to it's max either.
Still better than most fags I see so I hardly even notice a difference.
>>
>>29996931
ugh this fucking nerd only shows her feet
>>
>>29996940
You're kinda supposed to take some time to rest between sets, or else you're just getting tired for no gains.

I do 4x20 pushups 30m before every meal, and I only got minimal gains.

N- not like this'll help me get a gf but at least i'm trying something!
>>
If you're counting how good you are at push-ups by reps you're doing them wrong. You should be increasing the wieght.o If you can do 20, add more wieght until you can do 20 of those.
>>
>>29996362
110 in 2 mins
I once tried to do as many as possible in one set and gave up out of boredom at like 250
All #s are chest to ground, lock arms
>>
~30 on my fist

t. skeleton
>>
>>29996362
Whe I was at my best? 120. Currently I wouldn't be able to do more than about 80 I guess.
>>
>>29997113
Nah I gotchu Anon
That's why I do alternating one-handed, it's a more concentrated workout and makes the workout feel better altogether. And it looks cooler in public kek
>>
>>29996469
Same. I used to do sets of 100 while TF2 matches loaded on my shitty PC in high school. Got up to 1000 a day, easy. Varying it up with V pushups and clapping pushups helps.
>>
About 25 I think. Might try tomorrow.
>>
I would highly recommend this to all you hungry skeletons. It sets a pushup regimen for you and gives you advice and motivation and stuff. If you don't like Schwarzeneggar-core rock you can upload your own soundtrack

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wheel-pain-push-ups-voice/id606390865?mt=8

Now my arms and pecs are reasonably fit but my legs are still skinny as fuck
>>
>>29996362
10 push crunches
Like 3 real push ups ehhh I want my hands to move fast, not lift 300lbs
>>
>>29996362
Are you proud of doing one?
>>
>>29996362
I can do around 70 with just one arm, it's not hard working out.
>>
20-30

Skinny af
>>
just tried, 82 but i have been doing them frequently
>>
Arms tucked, chest to floor, not too fast? Maybe 20.
>>
File: all_out_of_cookies_and_tendies.jpg (9 KB, 500x441) Image search: [Google]
all_out_of_cookies_and_tendies.jpg
9 KB, 500x441
>pushups don't get you fit
No kidding. No single exercise gets you fit. Confirmed for not knowing shit. Post body or get the FUCK OUT
>>
>>29996362
20 pushups, 80 situps
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.