[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>boyfriend gets in a streetfight >he only won the fight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Lights - Oil and Water.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Lights - Oil and Water.png
2 MB, 1366x768
>boyfriend gets in a streetfight
>he only won the fight because he tickled the other guy, farted in his face, and pulled down his pants
>>
>>29996250
How can the 2D fight the 3D?
>>
>>29996284
nobody said anything about this happening in the 3D world. Why are you 3DPD always so obsessed about your little special dimension?
>>
>>29996319
You're in the 3D world with me.
>>
>>29996250
>tickled
>farted
>only pulled down
This sounds like hidden gay shit.
>>
>>29996250
>he only won the fight because he tickled the other guy, farted in his face, and pulled down his pants

this is a good way to fight. nobody gets hurt unlike in an actual fight.
>>
Would you continue fighting a guy if he pooped in his hand and smeared it on your face?
>>
what actually happened
*heh, you sure you want to step to me kid?*
*alright then*
*plunges fingers into opponent's skin with sharpened nails*
*strike all the right nerve endings causing instant paralysis and convulsions*
*stealth gas bomb planted earlier activates*
*causes opponent to be in agonizing pain*
*heh...silent but deadly*
*teleports behind him*
*does ritual battle pantsing to display victory*
shame you're such a dumb roastie you didn't realize this
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.