[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you think you will ever ask out a girl in your life? I think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 5
File: PB5VIAz.jpg (298 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
PB5VIAz.jpg
298 KB, 2560x1440
do you think you will ever ask out a girl in your life?

I think I probably won't since I am too cowardly to even talk to girls let alone interact with them romantically
>>
>>29996210
No, I've never felt love for another person. Not even trying to sound edgy.
Makoto is a fucking qt3.14
>>
>>29996210
I did a couple of times, always got laughed away or plain rejected. It's not the end of the world, but it does suck, and it might have fucked me up somewhat.

Decided to stop doing it, it's not really worth it. You either have a thing going from day one and it grows or you have nothing at all.
>>
>>29996210
No
One time I didn't even had to ask to be rejected.
>>
>>29996252
>Decided to stop doing it, it's not really worth it.
Yeah I agree. Honestly unless I fundamentally change as a person there isn't any point for relationships, even friendships. I am simply too uncomfortable around others... oh well I guess

>>29996254
>One time I didn't even had to ask to be rejected.
story?
>>
>>29996298
I was casually talking to a girl and she mentioned out of the blue that she has been with her boyfriend somewhere.
Completely unrelated and unnecessary information, but I understood it immediately.
>>
>>29996210
I have multiple times and failed every time
I had girls ask me out a couple of times,and it never worked out

One time my actual crush asked me out and I had somewhat of a panic attack and ended up running away and cucking myself forever,fuck
>>
I've asked 5 girls out in my life, I'm 0/5. It's not even that scary. Scary for me would be if one said yes and then I have to actually take her out on a date and not fuck up. Also one shouldn't really count because I thought she was 18 and she told me she was 15 and I was 24 at the time.
>>
I wish she leapt through a meat grinder instead of time.
>>
>>29996210
>do you think you will ever ask out a girl in your life?
Nah I'm to far down the rabbit hole. I'm to old and inexperienced for a girl to want to be with me.
>>
File: hVaiQQZ.jpg (181 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
hVaiQQZ.jpg
181 KB, 2560x1440
>>29996244
>Makoto is a fucking qt3.14

she is a fucking crybaby moron throughout the whole movie. Look how stupid she looks. Her stupidity really pisses me off, she is a literal idiot, the decisions she makes are horrible

> I can go back in time? I'll just karaoke 100 times and fix the little problems I have throughout the day instead of doing something worthwhile
> I am about to mess up in cooking class? Might as fuck it up for someone else instead of just being slightly less careless
>oh, now he is angry I fucked up his social life? well instead of fixing my mistake I'll just let him fuck his life even more
>huh there's a number on my arm... oh well can't be anything bad, might as well keep on wasting the best opportunity I've ever had on inane bullshit

>>29996583
good, I am glad other people feel the same as me about this asshole
>>
>>29996537
Hey anon srs creshin
Was it weird when you talked to the 18 yr old when you were 24
>>
God made a man and a women. But then god made a man and nothing else. Then everything fell apart. Its not that mans fault if his will had nothing in it. Therefore he was free to break things as he pleased.
>>
Yeah I'll try eventually but I doubt I'll succeed.
>>
>>29996210
Fuck that bullshit game. Unless a girl chooses to ask me out I am not playing
>>
>>29996608
That's the point of the movie though, in the end she realized that her careless decisions fucked everything up
And she's still cute
>>
>>29996663
I am just surprised Chaki even wants to date her

sure, she is cute, but a toddler is cute too and you wouldn't date a toddler

I really hope she waits her whole life for Chiaki and then gets to the future to find he no longer wants to date a 60 year old obaa-san
>>
>>29996210
That sounds like a very pampering treatment towards a stranger.
>>
>>29996816
yeah same, I will [probably] never be close enough to a girl to justify asking her out

and I think most of the time, guys who go out with girls probably know what their answer is gonna be, because they are good friends and have been pseudo dating for a while or something, that's not gonna happen if you can't even make friends let alone female friends in the first place
>>
>>29996210
women get harassed enough without my gay ass bothering them for a date.
>>
>>29996912
>women get harassed enough without my gay ass bothering them for a date.
generally you don't ask out complete strangers. and I doubt any woman you are close enough to ask out is going to feel harassed if you do although they may feel disgust or embarrassment or excitement for the upcoming date
>>
>>29996210
I did it twice.
Got laughed at the first time, made me scared of women for a long time.
Then I got fit and tried again, she said yes. We went to a date but I was too nervous to keep a converstation and she just got bored. Nothing came out of it.
I never tried again because I'm know I will fuck it up.
>>
>>29997007
yeah but i ask people questions by writing it on my penis and then getting erect and poking them in the face with it while saying "HUH? HUH??"
>>
>>29996210
No, I will never interact with women apart for job anymore. I try to not look at them in the street, I change sidewalk when there are less on the other side. There's no point anymore as I will be 40 soon, the best is that I take care of myself and don't care about women anymore.
>>
I won't. I'm just too scared and paranoid.
I kind of tried once as a kid, but everyone laughed at me for it, so I backed off.
They would just say no anyway. Nobody wants to date an ugly fat man. I've come to accept it now. I will always be alone.
>>
>>29996646
That will NEVER happen anon. Rejection isn't so bad. It's kind of fun actually, when you turn 22 at some point you figure "It's now or never" then you get rejected by pretty much every girl you meet and then you realize it's more like to be never

JUST
>>
Pussy smells bad because it's inside so it gets stuffy and sweaty. Why would I ask for something that would probably result in me having to smell one of those stinky things?
>>
>>29997347
>That will NEVER happen anon.
I know, but honestly... being single isn't too bad. I think a small part of me just doesn't want to get into that whole relationship mess

even if being a robot isn't really great... maybe it's better than the alternatives?
>>
>>29996210
That's a good question. Honestly, I don't think so. Asking out random girls is either the work of chad or complete losers with no chance. And I would only ask out a girl if I liked her personality as well, at which point I would already know her at some level. In this scenario, she would have surely friendzoned me by then. Maybe I'll install Tinder, see where I can get through the messages and ask one out. But I'm probably too much of a puss to go through with that.
>>
>>29997640
>But I'm probably too much of a puss to go through with that.
also remember you need a facebook which I have to much dignity and care for my privacy to install
>>
>>29996210
Nah I'll never make enough money to afford a gf
>>
>>29997711
sniff my peen and butthole, you don't need money to get a gf
>>
I'm in this situation. Really like a girl atm, but I'm too much of a coward to ask her out. Her birthday is coming up and she is having a party. I was thinking of asking her out there, but then I realised I don't want to make her night weird.

I also thought asking a girl out seems really like "old-timey". Most guys nowadays go about it through seducing through text.

I don't know what to do. I'm still young so I thought if I do this now it won't be as bad, but if I don't do it I think it might be time to start learning spells to destroy roasties.

TL;DR: I'm a coward 2bdesu
>>
>>29997711
I think most women want to/ are expected to get a job these days

except trash women obviously

that's why the real estate market is changing, there's more double income families than even before since so many women work now
>>
>>29997125
it was the same girl?
>>
>>29997920
I don't know why you are worrying so much considering you are already a normalfag well on your way to normaldom

i bet you will date many girls in your life
>>
>>29997920
girls get turned on if you poop your pants and cry at their birthday party.
>>
>>29997967
That's the thing. I feel like this situation might make or break me(break being a virgin forever).

I do have a pretty normie lifestyle with friends and stuff but people around me are getting in relationships and fuggin all the time but I've never held a girls hand.
>>
>>29997962
Of course no
Original comment do not steal
>>
I'm going to ask out a girl who's almost 4 years younger than me and is about to enter her final year at my old high school. I'm not sure how I'll do it. We've only had a handful of very brief conversations, she knows I'm a loner and we're not friends on Facebook. I don't know where she lives. She's also quite vocal and contentious about feminism.

Advice would be appreciated.
>>
>>29997125
Learn to be a better pet dancing monkey maybe try talking to her while you hop on one leg. Now go dance monkey
>>
>>29998072
> She's also quite vocal and contentious about feminism.
red flag
red flag
RED FLAG

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE ANON RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN
>>
>>29998072
>underage
>feminist
>from your high school
>stranger
>knows how pathetic you are

STOP
EVERY SINGLE THING ABOUT HER IS A NO GO
>>
>>29998100
I'm pretty bad at dancing
>>
>>29998148
>>29998157
If you save up money, go and buy something... and if you save up love, use it to buy someone's feelings!

She just turned 18, so she's not underage at least.
>>
Why ask out a girl? It's perfectly legal to slide your dick through your dog's pussy lips or anus as long as you mutilate the dog first and fuck out the hole instead of in.
>>
>>29998394
>It's perfectly legal to slide your dick through your dog's pussy lips or anus
Interesting if true

> you mutilate the dog first and fuck out the hole instead of in
what do you mean?
>>
>>29998195
Well that is too bad becuase if you get a gf she is going to get bored again and cheat on you. Being a loud crazy obnoxious chad can only help you for sometime too but she will still cheat on you like the different chads that i know that got cheat it on
>>
>>29998394
le epic random edgy post XDDDD
upboated my gentlesir *tips*
>>
>>29998433
If you can find a way to do it without mutilating the dog, it's probably even better, but the law only states that you can't put your penis into your dog through its pussy or anus. It's not illegal to fuck outwards from inside the dog. It's even encouraged to do it that way, as a deterrent to real bestiality. The police in my town put up a billboard with a guy fucking his dog traditional style with our police chief folding his arms disapprovingly, and then a picture of a guy fucking a mutilated dog from the inside and the police chief giving a thumbs up with his arm around the guy. Alternately your state might do surgeries that turn the dog's pussy or anus inside-out. The pussy/anus stops working and the dog dies within a few days but you can fuck it while you say goodbye without cutting it apart. My state does it for free and the girl at reception for the vet even gave me her number because she said she likes pet-friendly guys.
>>
>>29997675
I hear you can just make a dummy one with no info that nobody can see, though.
>>
>>29998622
Holy fucking shit anon this is the best post of the day.
>>
>>29996210
i have loved one girl and the way she treated me has completely fucked me up, my life has basically stopped since then. i've only gotten worse since then so i think trying to get involved with a girl again would be completely disastrous, even assuming i could find someone half as good as her, and understand that she was literally the one i had been waiting for
>>
>>29997921
okay but will those women go out with a guy that works for minimum wage?

no
>>
>>29996210
I've done so twice by accident.
I didn't know asking someone to go for drinks was asking them out.
Also girls are REALLY EASY

by the way, in the case you take a girl out to drink coffee, what activities are you supposed to do? besides drinking coffee
>>
>>29999531
>the act of interacting with girls mean you want to mate with them
>>
I would need her to show me she's interested first, and no girl ever has been.
>>
>>30000000
Gotta gee rhid t ex vy
>>
>>29999495
as long as he doesn't act with maximum gayge
>>
Nah I actually prefer to be alone most of the time and I have a low sex drive. On the very rare occasion I do want female companionship then I'll just get a hooker for the night and go about my business afterwards .
>>
File: bart laughs.jpg (86 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
bart laughs.jpg
86 KB, 384x288
>be incredibly Jewish with my money
>every penny goes straight into investment
>have nightmares that I get married, get divorced, and lose all of my cash
>have nightmares that I have an unexpected kid, and have to pay child support
Never having a girlfriend. Not happening.

A year ago I was fucking a few fat chicks. Never in the pussy, though. Didn't wanna risk having kids. Only let them suck me off, and I fucked one in the ass.

However, I have become even more paranoid about women getting at my money, and now I haven't had sex in over a year. The only way I can be certain that no one will get my money is if no one gets an opportunity. I was scared that women would suck me off, then store it for later and get themselves pregnant.

Probably doesn't help that when my parents divorced my mom got everything.

...at least I got money, right?
>>
If I ever feel attracted enough to someone, I intend to jump at the opportunity. So far, I never have felt attracted enough to anyone.
>>
>>29996210

I did, 9 years ago. She became my gf for a couple months, then I broke up with her.

That was also my last relationship :'^)
>>
>>29996210
even if i'm deeply in love with someone, i will not let myself ask someone out if i'm not the best version of myself (get fit, fa, get a degree, a job, etc)
so i don't think so.
>>
File: cola.png (139 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
cola.png
139 KB, 500x382
>>29996210
>do you think you will ever ask out a girl in your life?

I already asked a boy out and got accepted so it's probably only a matter of time when I meet a qt3.14
>>
I might soon one day. I feel like I'm going to get screwed out of the many benefits of having an relationship like dual income, someone to be around and do stuff with, tax benefits when married, etc if I don't act soon. The sex is just sprinkles on top.

It's kind of an abstract feel.
>>
Not anymore, no
I thought not having any intimacy would take no toll on who I am
Guess I was wrong
I can't even bond anymore
>>
>>29996912
L I T E R A L L Y this!!!

Every moderately attractive girl gets bothered by dudes FAR more attractive than me several times a day...so what's the point?
>>
>>29996437
You were probably being super creepy and autistic.
>>
Probably not
I never like to speak in absolutes, but I gave up on finding a girl who like me, or even having a life in general. I'll probably be dead sometime in the next 2 years.
>>
>>29996244
Same here, it's just doesn't feel important enough
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.