[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanons, I'd like to know your actual feelings about casual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 7
File: c.png (294 KB, 640x420) Image search: [Google]
c.png
294 KB, 640x420
Femanons, I'd like to know your actual feelings about casual sex as a whole

And how would you feel about a guy who wants to wait for marriage for emotional reasons (no insecurities or religious obsessions)?
>>
How casual do you mean? Like fucking strangers or a fwb thing?

And I would personally have to find someone else.
>>
>>29996237
I'm going to say casual is anything outside of a serious 6 month+ relationship in this case. Personally I feel that's still too casual though.
>>
>>29996283

Most people have sex after the Forster few dates. Anything longer than two weeks is pretty weird.
>>
i'd love a guy who wants to wait until marriage, i'm terrified of sex and want to wait until marriage as well
>>
>>29996313
That's definitely not how any of my friends think. Are you a girl or a guy? Do you live in a rural or urban area?
>>
>>29996342
How old are you? And is fear your main reason. I'd like to wait because the emotional connection is important to me, do you feel the same or maybe you need to be extremely confortable with that person before you can actually do it?
>>
>>29996348
Girl, and suburbs. So however you want to classify that. What country are you from?
>>
>>29996524
I live in the U.S. I assume you do too? Also what kind of groups do you participate in. To me sex at 2 weeks sounds pretty ridiculous. I only personally know one person who's done that.
>>
>>29996342
>18
>a guy
>black
>believes in the concept of stay a virgin until marragie
>willmost likely never find a girl who'll love me and think the same
fuckin hell I'm just cucked big time...
I want to just go on a rant and blame TW FW femminist as a whole for my belief being seen as dumb in this day and age but
>>
I've only had casual sex and I definitely regret it. I regret most things I do drunk desu :^)

But seriously, I think I'd much prefer someone with whom I have an emotional attachment. Which doesn't happen. But I can dream.

Might go crazy waiting for marriage tbqh
>>
>>29996571
>>29996571

East coast US. I don't know anyone girl or guy that waits that long.

And I don't really have a group. I'm friends with a bunch of people from different circles and somehow they mostly all get along.
>>
>>29996789
You don't know anyone who waits more than 2 weeks?? How?
>>
>>29996886

It just isn't a thing. Most of my guy friends will drop a girl that doesn't out on the second date, women usually get frustrated if you don't fuck us or at least make some sort of move after the third date or so. It's really unattractive.
>>
>>29997208
Franky your friends sound shallow as fuck. Is sex all they care about in a relationship?
>>
>>29997208

>being comfortable fucking someone you just met three times

that would get you dead in dumpster in the shithole i live

must be nice
>>
>>29996342
If I ever meet a woman who thinks like that I will wait just for the fun, I am actually wanting to die a virgin to see what it does.
>>
>>29997447

It's just not a big deal. Don't really know how else to describe it.

>>29997501

Where do you live?
>>
>>29996201
casual sex practitioners should be set on fire. there's nothing casual about it. only degenerates practice it that way.
as for the second, i'd love that type of guy. sadly he doesnt exist.
>>
File: bladee-happy.jpg (35 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
bladee-happy.jpg
35 KB, 604x604
>>29997660

BRASIU (more specifically, Rio de Janeiro)
>>
>>29997723
He exists, I know that because I'm waiting for marriage and I've been the one to deny sex in a relationship. I've been told I'm good looking too. I hate casual sex too, but unfortunately if I go around saying I want to set degenerates on fire I cause myself problems.
>>
>>29997723
Fanaticism is pretty degenerate if you ask me. Casual sex is fun, and can be safe most of the time with the right precautions. As for the guys you're looking for, they don't exist because men in particular really enjoy sex. Even a sperg can get laid on tinder or by a club slut once in a while. Prostitution is also legal in more places than it was before. They would have to be not attracted to women to wait until marriage in this day and age.
>>
>>29996201
I "accidentally" slept two times during my 20s with girls, they hold some grudge for me because I didn't tried anything, I don't even touched them. I barely known them, I thought they just need some place to sleep. This slutty attitude repulse me, women are pigs, brainless sluts.
>>
>>29997817
lol im not proclaiming it on every corner but if im directly asked i speak my honest mind. just dont give a shit about pc-ness anymore. and good on you for remaining pure - dont ever be a libtard pls
>>
>>29997835
enjoy empty fucks and complete sense of worthlessness afterwards. thats not my jam.i simply spoke my mind i dont need you lecturing me
>>
>>29997909
I'm definitely not, but I've made the mistake of being too open about my views. For your own good it's best to just say you don't like it and leave it at that. I once told a girl who was interested in me that I'm waiting for marriage and don't want someone like her and she basically told mutual friends that I want to date children and that I'm a pedophile. I know I was probably just unlucky, but some people will seriously harass you for it. Just be careful, people can be surprisingly shitty.
>>
>>29996201

>feelings about casual sex

absolutely haram
>>
>>29998009
thanks for kind thoughts but im not afraid to speak my mind even if it costs me relationships of any kind. ha it even rhymes. oh and there's nothing wrong with being too open about your views - the sooner you speak your truth the sooner you know where you stand with them. being able to say it in a diplomatic way is a plus sure
>>
>>29998142
That's pretty respectable. Hopefully I can meet someone similar. You don't live in Massachusetts by any chance?
>>
>>29998271
It's a guy, m8. Women don't think like this.
>>
>>29998271
sorry anon Central Europe here. i wish you much luck in finding a good one. remember-- never settle and stay true to yourself :)
>>
>>29998388
yeah we do. some of us at least. im kinda sad youre this afraid to believe there are girls with my mindset outthere. sucks. libtards ruined everything
>>
>>29998415
I used to live in Europe and thanks. I'm sure the guy you want exists too, but I'll admit that finding him might be tough. I'll just say that sometimes coming off as violent can put people off even if they agree with you, personally I like that you say how you feel but your odds might be better if you find a good middle ground.
>>
>>29998484
>a woman who doesn't want casual sex

Yeah... I'm not falling for it. I just consider myself lucky I could learn through other people's mistakes and didn't need to have my soul destroyed by one of you heartless wenches.
>>
>>29998271
>>29998388
>>29998415
>>29998484
>>29998580
Wait who is the female here ? All posts sounds like male
>>
>>29998580
pretending to be someone im not wont find me the person to my liking. you just end up feeling repressed and waste time with someone you were never compatible to begin with
>>
>>29998591
cant blame you desu. whores are everywhere so you can think what you like it's just sucks that it has come to this
>>
>>29998637
lol thanks anon ;_; im just chill and dont abuse emojis
>>
>>29998637
That's a good thing, don't want spammers ruining everything.
>>
>>29998805
You are the one from central europe ? How old are you ? It's just from curiosity, I thought this kind of woman behavior (no sex before marriage) was mostly an american thing and totally disappeared from the old europe.
>>
>>29998708
No, definitely be who you are. I'm just saying to not start unecessary arguments. Let's say I guy just wants sex. Instead of insulting him or anything, just say you're not interested and cut contact. Don't waste time telling people casual sex is disgusting. You can say that's how you feel, and I think it's great, but pushing it farther can just cause problems for nothing in return.
>>
>>29998876
yeah. late 20s. you'd be surprised with the numbers. i wouldnt label it as a cultural thing (tho it has to do with it to an extent) more like personal moral compass.
>>
>>29999051
How many other girls like you are there?
>>
i don't want a relationship right now (too focused on my career goals) so casual sex is the perfect way to get the intimacy of a relationship without having to constantly check up on the other person. i do genuinely care about most of the people i've had sex with, i've been long time friends with most of them.

if someone wanted to wait for marriage... idk if i could deal with the pain of wanting them so bad i'd almost feel like it was a problem with me; am i too ugly? too fat? because the first thing that would come to my depressed mind is all my insecurites, and i'd most likely believe that he was lying. especially because in this day and age no one really has these ideals.
>>
>>29999125
So basically you are an animal who cannot restrain it's instinct. You don't belong to human race, you are not even using your brain in your life.
>>
>>29998903
lol i dont rage like i have tourette's randomly. i definitely pick and choose my battles. here tho, since it's anonymous, i just dont censor myself. i still have a bit of an attitude irl but nothing that cant pass under being a "tsundere"
>>
>>29999194
You're an idiot if you think there is anything wrong with having causal sex and focusing on working. it's what everyone want's to do except dumb robots are allowed to vote
>>
>>29999110
lol sorry dont have the raw data. but i know quite a few personally.
>>
>>29999199
Fair enough, I think I'm just paranoid since that bitch lied and told people I'm a pedophile just because I implied she was slutty.
>>
>>29999051
Strange, it's the best I can wish for youngsters in your country, I hope you'll find a man who suits you and your beliefs.

>>29999251
I think every thing is wrong with casual sex outside of marriage. Focusing on work is no excuse.
>>
>>29999288
Not asking for data, just curious as to how I could meet a girl who wants to wait.
>>
>>29999311
i dont blame you. i would be too. from now on then choose carefully with whom you associate and let it be a lesson.... there's always gonna be liars and slanderers so as long as your conscience is clean you got nothing to worry about
>>
>>29996201

No such thing as femanon, retard. Even the name is contradictory. It's just cumdumpster.
>>
>>29999367

What's wrong with it?

>>29999381
There's a cdc study on it, something like 6% of people are virgins after 21
>>
>>29999367
thanks that's pretty kind of you. maybe im just lucky to have such people in my life...either way im not complaining :^)
>>
>>29999381
i wish i could give you a formula for it. best if you mingled with likeminded people. yknoe birds of a feather...if that's not working i'd try online sites that promote it if youre okay with online dating...it's gonna happen when it's time for it to happen dont worry and stay positive
>>
>>29996313
>Anything longer than two weeks is pretty weird.

This. I wouldn't even wait that long, unless there was a good reason for the delay. If it's obvious that we're into each other and want to make this serious, then let's get it on within seven, or ten days at max, or bust.
>>
>>29999556
what is wrong is that it dissolves the traditional family nucleus. It brings feminism and women turns to sluts. They don't want to have child when young, although it's the best time for them and children.
>>
>>29996201

I would never engage in casual sex and I also would probably want to wait until marriage were I to ever get married.
>>
>>29996201
Why do perma virgins lie about this so much? I know you want to believe ths OP, but if the right girl came along and offered you to have sex right here, right now, you'd accept, and you know it.
>>
>>30000333
No I wouldn't. My last girlfriend was very attractive and when she suggested sex I told her I wanted to wait. You probably won't believe me but I'm very serious about waiting.
>>
>>30000333
I am so much afraid of sex that I will refuse of fear and anger.
>>
>>30000433
Look at my numbers closely
>>30000333
>>30000333
>>30000333

What I said was basically confimed for truth by the unicerse. Who'd argue against the universe?
>>
>>30000496
>and anger.
>and anger.

What? What are you implying by that?
>>
>>30000619
I have developed a hate towards women these late years, I am starting to hate them more than I fear them. Fortunately my interactions with them are kept to a minimum and never private.
>>
>>30000680

this is how i'm starting to feel about men, honestly.
>>
>>30000680
So let me get this straight. You hate women that much that you'd rather turn a hot girl down, then hate fuck her? In case you don't know, hate fucking someone can be a revelatory experience.
>>
>>30000769
I can provide you weapons, ammo and training. Let's start this sex war before /pol/ start race war.
>>
>>30000769
Not him, but I feel like most people in general are just shitty regardless of gender. I think it's just easier to assume the other gender is all bad.
>>
>>30000000

Just chekcing. Don't mind me
>>
>>30000832
>not all men

Fuck off.
>>
>>30000897
Seriously though, there are good men and women. It's just easy to overlook them because the vast majority are terrible.
>>
>>30000944
I spent more than 500 euros in subscriptions to a european (specific to my country) christian meeting website, I got in touch with tens of women from 23 to 32 years old, none of them was a virgin, most of them never married, some even had child. This is a disaster, there's nothing left in the western civilization. I am glad we will disappear in some decades.
>>
>>29996201
I have a couple friends who go on vacation solely for one nighters. They come to my place and tell me about all the unprotected one night stands they had, how many people they made out with/sucked off in a bar in one night, etc. And they don't understand why I disapprove. Well they get why I don't like the no condom thing, but everything else is a foreign concept. Like they can't wrap their heads around why they shouldn't fuck a new person every three days. A part of them must feel shame, because they talk about how they lie about sexual partners, and the last time they had sex. So some piece of them knows it's bad. I don't know, we have very different cultures or something I guess.
>>
>>30001039
>make your happiness depend on the virginity meme

Wew lad.
>>
>>29999776

I have no problem with women being sluts or the nuclear family being ruined. I don't want kids.
>>
>>30001039
I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe you could try going to churches and talking to younger women?
>>
>>30001108
it's what I want in my life, what I believe is right. In a time were a grownup man can suddenly think he is a woman and have sex with dogs I think I am very reasonable.
>>
>>30001147

>have sex with dogs

Explain anon
>>
>>30001147
Do as you please as long as it makes you happy ;)
>>
>>30001046
That's pretty disgusting, what types of people people are these? I'd never be friends with someone who brags about sucking random dicks.
>>
>>29996201
If it's the right time, sure.
I'm pretty bad at saying no, so that's just me.

Waiting until marriage?
Sure, but I would still want to kiss, have
sleepovers, etc. They would have to be
prepared to be with me constantly because
I'm crazy paranoid and get spooked.
>>
>>30001166
They are the only friends I ever had. I thought they were just ironically acting dumb and stuck up and bitchy at first and I thought it was funny. Now I have to listen to Starbucks stories and gossip about girls they don't like. It's not like they are hidden whores, they are pretty flamboyant sluts.
>>
>>30001275
I know you've probably heard this before but making new friends isn't impossible. If you don't like their behavior maybe it's time to consider looking for more like minded friends.
>>
>>30001275

And you're even worse than your "friends" because here you are badmouthing the people you should stick up for. If you don't like them, get some new friends, or be on your own.
>>
>>30001327
>sticking up for vulgar sluts
>ever
>badmouthing on an anonymous forum

lmaoing at you
>>
File: supermang.jpg (460 KB, 770x1373) Image search: [Google]
supermang.jpg
460 KB, 770x1373
>>29996201
Casual sex is the fast track to herpes or worse desu
No matter how normalised it is, it's still slutty and repulsive
>A guy who waits for marriage is cute and sweet
But I'm gay so don't take my word for it
>>
>>30001396
Get the fuck out of here, white knight. I bet the only time you get your dick wet is in the shower.
>>
File: 1428029472890.png (306 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
1428029472890.png
306 KB, 600x700
I'm saving myself for my boyfriend.
Makes me kinda sad my perfect little innie is going to be destroyed by his huge cock.
>>
>>30001599
So fake, no woman can restrain herself to fuck with every cock she ran into.
>>
>>30001563
>defending whores
>calling others whiteknights

still lmaoing at you
>>
>>30001563
>He defends whores
>Calls others white knights
>Laughingwhores.jpeg
>>
>>29996201
well, in general, I dislike it, but at the same time I can't really stop it, so I'm neutral about it when it comes to other people.

I only want to have sex (and date/marry, but that's mostly irrelevant) with one person in my life ever, so waiting until marriage won't be a problem.
>>
>>30001654
You're the one defending someone who's on here and claiming to be a woman, virgin boy, because you hope that the person actually turns out to be a woman and maybe give you something in exchange for sticking up for them.

Laugh all you want; it's not like you have much to laugh about otherwise,
>>
>>30001727
>all this projection

m8 I'm in the third world, there's nothing this person can give me in exchange. You think we'll meet and fugg or something? Fuck off.
>>
>>30001759
>You think we'll meet and fugg or something? Fuck off.

No, but you obviously do. You're the one sticking up for the the self-proclaimed woman in here, while I'm calling her out for being a bad person. How the fuck can you paint me as the white knight in this scenario?
>>
>>30001791
Back to
>Defending sluts
Those sluts aren't going to fuck you if you never leave your basement
>>
>>30001725
Name your seventh cat after me.
>>
>>29996283

> 6 months +
> casual

Jesus christ mate
>>
>>30001827
You're obviously too dumb to understand what's being discussed. Also, I get laid on the regular, my virgin friend. Last time I had sex was less than a week ago. Can you say the same?
>>
>>30001791
I was not defending her explicitly you fucking autist, just the idea that you have to stick up for vulgar whores who would betray your trust in a second. You are probably just an hypocritical whiteknight and like I said, there's no chance in hell I'm meeting someone from 4chan so your whole "argument" falls apart.
>>
>>30001873
Did you get lost on your way to cancerbook? Now we have two options:
Normalfag
Lying beta whiteknight

It's not looking good for you so I advise you to stop here.
>>
>>30001872
Not him but hey, if some people are free to fuck whenever they want, the others are free to not to if they want. You cannot judge them if you think being a slut is ok, male or female I don't make a difference.
>>
>>30001873
At least it makes sense now why you are defending whores.
>>
>>30001857
but how can I name something after you if you're anonymous?

plus I don't have pets because I don't feel loneliness, even if no one talks to me for years.
>>
>>29996201

A drunken hookup is ok once or twice in your life id say but thats it. Other than that at least save it for the month relationship mark.

At 25 you shouldnt have slept with more than 5 people in my mind. Though thats like finding a white whale here.
>>
>>30001933
Are you dumb enough to fall for the r9k is for virgins meme? I used to have a hard time with women, when I was younger but that was years ago.
>>
>>30001936

I dont, im not for slutting at all. But if someone considers a 6 month relationship casual they are blatantly wrong. Thats enough time to have fallen in love and made plans ffs.
>>
>>30001974
>At 25 you shouldnt have slept with more than 5 people in my mind.
Why ? What does it bring to you ? Why do you consider it normal ? Social norm ? Peer pressure ? Why one partner for life is not normal ? Who told you all of this ?
>>
>>30001974
>Other than that at least save it for the month relationship mark.

Maybe if you're a teen. If you're 20+ that's just stupid. Depending on how much time you've spend together, I'd say you should sleep with your partner within around 10 days.
>>
>>30002005
>anything pre-marital
>not casual
lel
>>
>>30001978
It's not supposed to be a meme, m8. This is not your place, normalfag. Don't you have enough places to feed you ego already?
>>
>>30002011

What?? 5 is pretty conservative, id get called a bigot in normal conversation for that.

Ideally id prefer 3 or less, but by 25 that doesnt exist.
>>
>>30002032
Maybe you should ask mommy if she'll get you a dictionary for your next birthday?
>>
>>30002062
I don't need any more confirmation that I'm right anon
>>
>>30002044
I kind of like it here, tbqh with you, senpai.
>>
>>30002026

If you're an adult its even worse, seen as you probably have less time to see each other within the time.

I think a month shows you arent looking for sex, its for a relationship.
>>
>>30002053
>Ideally id prefer 3 or less, but by 25 that doesnt exist.

It actually does but you won't believe it anyway. So believe what you want.
>>
>>30002032

I think casual sex just means outside of any substantial relationship
>>
There are no femanons on this board.
>>
>>30002090
>I think a month shows you arent looking for sex, its for a relationship.

Sex is a huge part in any romantic relationship, anon.
>>
>>30002100

In the cdc study some anon mentioned way earlier in the thread the average number of sexual partners for people in the US is 7
>>
>>30002026
>>30002053
In my thoughts, you have to be in a relationship, to live with the person to have sex with it, not the other way around. It seems people consider sex as the primary thing for a relationship, I consider it's something like love (but I don't think love exists anymore) lets say you have to live together for some months, see if your goals are the same, if the relationship is valid, if it can survive time and then ok (after marriage for me) you can have sex, which is the most intimate thing you can do physically with your partner, so the most important and what should come in last.
>>
>>30002100

It literally doesnt. I know one friend who hid her virginity from most through uni but got a boyfriend from work when leaving at 21. So literally the best canditate for it, but even they broke up 2 years later and shes slept with 3 guys in the following time.

3 guys in 10 years just doesnt happen, its almost stupid to ask. I prefer it but it doesnt happen.
>>
>>30002116
No pre-marital relationship is substantial
>>
>>30002182

You're an extreme, and I mean extreme, minority. Sex isn't a big deal at all and people pretty much fuck whoever most of the time now.
>>
>>30002182

Its not a bad philosophy (short of the extreme marriage rule), but you wont find a girl who cares about that. So youre going to have to compromise
>>
>>30002193

Ive been with my partner for 5 years and we live together and love each other. Its as substantial as sex gets.
>>
I hate casual sex so much. I've been able to get dates but they all want sex after date #2 or 3. When I tell them I want to wait they get all offended and mad because I didn't offer them a suitable "reward" for their time. If I were to lose my virginity I would want it to be to someone I loved and trusted, not some asshole I hardly knew. Don't give me "only chads do this"; I've tried the whole spectrum of chads, betas, liberals, conservatives, eveything. Men are all the fucking same no matter what they tell you.

I don't even know that much about sex. Sex sounds really painful and not pleasurable at all. For a guy I can see it as being no big deal because he just sticks it in, but for a girl it is like having some foreign object enter your body. It's disgusting really, all sex acts. Men are all disgusting, as well as the women they get with.

Why does sex have to exist? I hate how everything revolves around it.
>>
I wouldn't trust that guy
>>
>>30002182
>meet person
>get to know them a bit
>like each other
>feel attracted to each other
>discuss what you want out of it
>both want long term relationship
>have sex

Either it works out or it doesn't. But waiting for a month doesn't make less or more sense than waiting for a week or two months. If you fall in love with someone, it's likely that you'll idiolize them and won't be able to see clearly for at least the first six months of the relationship, if not for longer (unless they fuck things up badly, that is). 10 days, or three; a month or two, it's all the same.
>>
>>30002275
There's too much going on in that guy's head
Sex is a beautiful thing and you shouldn't be looking at it with a strong negative perspective

-my gf
>>
>>30002272

Did daddy fuck you too many times as a kid?
>>
>>30002270
This. Marriage doesn't mean shit. Some people on here are fucking deluded.
>>
>>30002224

Sadly this is true, most people are very up for one night fucks, there's a sort of 'yeah you go' attitude.

Threesomes are incredibly common and most of my female friends (im 26) are easily above 30, one or two who really go for it are far far beyond that. Id consider a decent girl to have not gone past 10 (ill still be friends but i dont think they're sexually controlled)
>>
>>30002340
>>30002270
Nope
you're both disgusting
>>
>>30002272

B8 (bad)
>>
>>30002224
This is what I don't understand, maybe this is why I can't go along with people. If it's not a big deal why it is what everyone is looking for ? Love is more important ! At least understand, known your partner in life.

>>30002245
I am not compromising, at nearly 40 I will die alone and a virgin, all I want is to understand people, to get why they act like this.

>>30002284
I don't understand a single bit of what your are saying, how staying with someone for months is not better to know him/her than just a few days ? It takes years to truly know someone. I cannot consider having intimate physical relationship with someone I don't know exactly and truly, someone that will share my life for a long time. It takes some years to be friend with someone, the kind of friend you can call every hour every day for anything. it takes time to build trust just for a friendly relationship, so it's impossible that for a "love" relationship it will be faster.

Fuck I understand less and less how people think and act.
>>
>>30002272
It always makes sad read these posts but I genuinely want to wait but most decent girls won't believe me until they actually get to know me since so many guys just want sex.
>>
>>30002305
Your gf is a dumb atheist slut
>>
File: 3.jpg (104 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
104 KB, 640x640
Please tell me this is all bait. If everyone is really this degenerate I want off this ride.
>>
>>30002398

Well power to you for not compromising. The world has changed for the worse. That said i think girls just as virtuous as the greatest virgins of the past exist, but the margins have been moved. Nowadays someone who resists the urge to shag a guy at 15 and then sample every man they meet for the rest of their days, but still occasionally has sex, is fighting pressure and temptation as much as a girl a hundred years ago who refused a few men for marriage.

The type of girl and traits are still there, but the content has changed.
>>
>>30002328
No. I was a whale my teenage years so getting sexual attention was foreign to me. When I lost weight and people started wanting me, only then I saw how disgusting things were.
>>30002379
Not trying to bait I legitimately hate men after my experiences with them. I wish I could go fuck off to another website but it's hard to kick old habits.
>>
>>30002398

>This is what I don't understand, maybe this is why I can't go along with people. If it's not a big deal why it is what everyone is looking for ?

Because it's fun for everyone involved.

Not asking to troll, are you autistic?
>>
>>30002398
>claims he doesn't understand why it doesn't matter if it's ten days or a month
>goes on to explain why it doesn't matter if it is ten days or a month

Why are you doing this?
>>
>>30002272
>For a guy I can see it as being no big deal because he just sticks it in

This part horrifies me, I will never be able to physically do this. I HATE physical contact with someone else, I hate being touch, (by a doctor for example). Problem is I am not gay, I am not asexual (naked woman make me hard) so all I have is my right hand... at least it's not from a stranger
>>
>>30000000
If you actually are a nigger, then fuck you
>>
File: image.png (146 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
146 KB, 750x1334
>>30002477

Necessary text
>>
>>30002480

Most men are far less keen on quick sex than girls in my experience. Im probably more 'chaddy' than beta but i have never even made moves to have sex in a relationship, i just do it when the girl wants it, be it a month in, a year in i dont care if i like the girl. Guys love to wait.
>>
>>30002507

Then either get therapy or dont aim for a sexual relationship.
>>
>>30002551
>Guys love to wait

i don't think so. pretty sure you're the outlier, anon.
>>
>>30002551

I'm a guy and I'll wait a week max. I got needs.
>>
>>30002538

Number would be much higher if you sampled 15-45. Plus women less than men? Bullshit.
>>
>>30002480
A devout religious person would probably be more than willing to wait for sex.
>>
>>30002573
>>30002576

Fair enough, might just be me. If i think the girl is amazing and hot im fine to put my time there. I need large breasts so it doesnt come around often, so i cant just move on so easily.
>>
>>30002572
I don't want to be in a relationship, I want to understand people, because I am a human even if I think I am an artifact "out of the place", not fitted to this time and place. Other people, my family, my few friends, my colleagues are starting to ask questions, to get suspicious about me because I don't do what every other man do.
To answer >>30002489 of course I have a problem but I was never diagnosed. I don't believe in psychiatry or psychology.

I just want to be a part of the normal people, of the masses, it looks fun. Observing was amusing for a time as long as I was invisible and nobody notices me. Now I am just a lonely freak.
>>
Femanons who want to wait for marriage, how can I prove that I want to wait as a guy? I'm seeing that a lot of you don't believe it, but I really will wait as long as we need. Is there any way I can show that I mean it?
>>
>>30002674

You might not believe in it but psychiatry is medicine and a science. It can help people.
>>
>>29997660
You're all shells of humans
>>
>>30002684

By waiting
>>
>>30002684
If you really do want to wait, I don't think it will be hard to prove it, just don't ever ask for sex.

The reason why it is not believed is because we haven't ever met a guy who wants to wait. Girls who want to wait are few in number, and guys who want to wait are probably even fewer in number so it is difficult to find each other.

The real hard part will be finding a gf who wants to wait.
>>
>>29997731
pelo menos vc nao e osasquence fdp
>>
>>30002721
But what if they assume I just want sex before she even gives me a chance to date her?
>>
>>29996348
Are you in high school anon? Literally where I'm from 6 months to a year was norm for high school and 2-4 weeks pretty standard in college.
>>
>>30002762
How do you plan to get in touch with dating material ? This is the first step you should consider. Finding girls thinking the same way as you is nearly impossible as >>30002743
stated. Maybe in religious circles or specialized internet places. I tried, it doesn't exist anymore in my country, good luck.
>>
>>30002684
As a guy who turned down a virgin girl who wanted to wait until marriage, when I was in my early twenties, this post makes me kind of smile. It's crazy how people want different things. All I wanted was a normal gf that I could do fun stuff with and have sex with like normal couples do. I'm glad I didn't wait for her.
>>
>>30001629
Poor delusional faggot.
He can't believe that I'm in a healthy monogamous relationship. We both agreed to sex before marriage.
>>
>>30002743
But you don't look for guys in the circles where they would be more likely to wait do you?
>>
>>30002818
I was thinking joining university clubs or maybe a religious group? I'm not sure at this point. All I know is I'll never be happy with a casual relationship.
>>30002826
Damn, I'd trade you. I had to break up with my ex because she kept insisting on sex.
>>
>>30002826
get the fuck out of here chad, you have sluts to fuck.
Shit this whole thing make me want to drink again, at least the fog of alcohol shadows the immense sadness and void of reality for a little time.
>>
>>30002826
You wiII burn in heII
>>
>>30002871
Fucking where? The internet? Churches? Anime conventions? Despite memes these are bad places to meet a potential partner. Your only hope is to find a guy who seems decent and hope he's willing to wait.
>>
>>30002882
I guess life likes to play cards to people that they don't want.
>>
>>29996201
>FEMANON
HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHA
THATS WHY YOU STILL A VIRGIN OP

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA
>>
File: 1467078070300.jpg (101 KB, 640x556) Image search: [Google]
1467078070300.jpg
101 KB, 640x556
>>30002885
>>30002894
kek
original redacted comment
>>
>>30002956
Women use this site. I know 2 girls personally who come here.
>>
>>30002885
>>30002894

What's wrong with you? You expect people to respect your preferences but can't respect that of others?

I wanted to have sex and respected the girl enough to be truthful about this. We parted as friends.
>>
>>30002927
Churches are only a bad place if you're a degenerate like this one >>30002826
>>
>>30002991
>Come on guys why can't we accept evolution AND young earth creationism in the science room
>>
>>30003045
Congratulations, this is the dumbest post I've ever seen in 4chan.
>>
>>30003087
Better go kill yourself and end it all right now
>>
Do people really get this upset over people fucking?
>>
I don't understand how some of you are able to treat something so intimate so casually. Do you have any restraint? In a few weeks you honestly don't know anything about that person. They could be terrible people you want nothing to do with. Yet you'd share the most intimate parts of your body with them? It blows my fucking mind.

If you're dating someone a year and have sex I think it's soon, but at least you have some idea of who that person is. It's not like you're going to suddenly find out everything about them is a lie.
>>
This is the world now, my friends.

Men pressure women into sexual stuff very early, 14 or 15 are probably when most people start.

No man wants a promiscuous woman, not for settling down. Women who aren't today are very rare, so most of these men just gave up and joined in on the hypergamy. You're not going to change it, why miss out on the fun?
>>
>>30003136
I might do that, at least I wouldn't die as a virgin.
>>
>>30002991
Maybe you are only here for bait, maybe not, but there's no reason to just bring something like this to >>30002684 regarding the whole conversation. This is difficult enough without getting normies bragging about how they can have all the things they want without much effort.
As for >>30003045 I don't exactly understand the meaning and I suggest you to delete this post, it looks out of the discussion and not very smart.
>>
>>29996665
Convert to Islam and marry a black Muslim girl
>>
>>30003145
normalfag detected
fuck of normie
>>
>>30003148

It's not intimate though. It's just sex. It can be intimate but it doesn't have to be. I don't understand why it's some big thing to you.
>>
>>30003148
It's just sex. Once I've met a girl through a mutual friend and fucked her after literally having dinner together twice (with other people present). We became a couple afterwards and were together for a couple of years.
>>
>>30003189
How is sex not intimate? If it's not then why is anyone in an exclusive relationship, why don't people fuck anyone they see like it's a god damn handshake?
>>
>>30003189
>>30003237
You'll both burn in hell scum
>>
>>30003148
>It blows my fucking mind.
yup
It's reassuring having someone else thinking the same way. There's just to much differences in behavior in the humanity now. And just in my genetic / politic /religious / ethnic category shit is total chaos (white not attractive right wing catholic french), you would think narrowing down this much my dating pool will get a homogeneous population with a set of attitudes and behavior but not, people behave totally randomly regarding sex / relationships and it's impossible to date / identify only the persons like you.
>>
>>30003254

Relationships are for when you axtuskly have some sort of feelings for someone. Any two people who are attracted to each other can fuck. It's not special.
>>
>>30002538
It's mathematically impossible for men and women to have a different number of sexual partners unless half of all sex that men has is gay sex. Roastie sluts are lying.

Let me prove it. Suppose there is a population of 10 men and 10 women. If one Chad has sex with all 10 Stacies, the average is still 1 sexual partner per man or woman. Unless Chad fucks all the other men too, then the men's average becomes 2
>>
>>30003290
Reminder that sex is literally meant only for a husband and wife, and anything else is an affront to God :^)
>>
>>30003265
I know what you mean, I blame most of it on media and peer pressure. My parents never even imagined any of the shit that exists now like LGBT and tinder. They don't even believe most of it exists when I tell them. I feel like people were always slutty but now there are so many different varieties that it feels impossible to find what imo is normal.
>>
>>30003308

Reminder that not everyone is Christian :^)
>>
>>30003384
Reminder that the ones who aren't should be put in concentration camps :^)
>>
>>30003401

Reminder that it will never happen :^)
>>
>>30003384
Every religion discourages nonmarital sex. Sex before marriage is an affront to the gods believed by every religion
>>
>>30003413
Reminder that I never said it would :^)
>>
>>30003439
>>30003413
>>30003401
>>30003384
take your dick jerking competition to another thread you gigantic fucking faggots.
>>
>>30003437

Glad I can offend deities with my cock
>>
Why would anyone waste their youth by being abstinent, despite being in a serious relationship?

>this is my fiance of seven years, Kadasha. I kind wait to have sex with her, once we get married in two years!
>>
>>30003493
>waiting till you're 30 to get married
enjoy being a depressed neurotic shit who goes through 5 divorces and dies a miserable lonely alcoholic
>>
>>30003493
If you're engaged it's practically the same. You know well that none of the people here are bitching about it being right after their wedding. The point is it being exclusive between too people who are going to stay together for life.
>>
>>30003368
My parents are the same, they see a very, very little part of what is happening, of how the world has changed since they were young. Maybe it's for the best, I don't want them to worry but I have to protect them (and other relatives) this is all I am good for now. I was raised in a little town, I never went, even for studies in the big cities like the one I live in today, shit is crazy here, basically half the 18-35 are SJWs, the other ones are chads and staceys not caring for anything because they just have to live their life without efforts.
Of course rural people cannot understand this, they have to work, for real with tools, not in IT or for the government. They are more connected to reality but they are very few.
>>
>>30003590
Same exact thing here. I'm still 20 so I'm doing what I can go get myself a innocent young girl from my town and keep her away from these bad influences. I have one in mind who doesn't seem to want anything to do with college life or living on campus. I'm going to try to slowly starting getting in contact. I already know that soon enough it will be extremely hard so I want to just commute to a small city, do my job, and come home to my town and wife. I just hope to god it works.
>>
Most of you may mock me but I can't see why people have casual sex.
Like, I really dream that someday I'll find the right one and for me sex is so intimate and must be done with LOVE, like, you give yourself to another person! Why to expose yourself at the most vunerable moment for a guy that don't feel anything for you?
But of course, anybody do what they want with their bodies.
>>
>>29996201
most women fuck on the first or second date, definitely by 3 or 4 at the very most for the more conservate ones under age 19. If she lies and says she doesn't do that it just means not for you, only for Chad. (Yes there are mentally ill religiously repressed ones who will force you to wait longer but that's <<< 1% of the population)
>>
>>30003764
I don't know why but this makes me paranoid even though I've been on dozens of dates and I'm a virgin. I know this isn't normal but the bait still makes me nervous.
>>
>>30003807
it means there is something wrong with you either physically how you look, behaviorally, or that you aren't trying to get laid or are trying with less attractive, insecure conservative women in another area than me or something.
>>
>>30003679
Anon, I wish you all the luck you can need, and more, don't blow your chances on this one and have a healthy life, it's all I can hope for you.
>>
>>30003832
No, I just don't date whores desu. Realistically the type of girls who'd fuck that quickly would never even come up in my mind.
>>
>>30003881

So how long is it usually before you fuck them?
>>
>>30003875
Thanks, I'll do what I can.
>>
>>30003291
hey moron. let me explain it for you.

Women are whores and lie during the survey to make it seem like they didn't have sex. I have heard women say it dosn't count as sex if the sex lasts less than 5 minutes
>>
>>30003881
How do you date non whores ? I think the dating pool is 99.9999 % sluts so How do I get in touch with the ones interested in long term relationship without sex ?
>>
>>30003949
I haven't. I dated my ex for 7 month I think, and we never had sex, just kissed and stuff. I'd be so disgusting if a girl I barely knew wanted to fuck.
>>
I'm for other people being allowed to express their sexuality how they want. I am personally uninterested in sex because my brain is defective, so at worst I'd respect the man if he's a virgin because of any sort of principle.
>>
>>30004009

7 months is more than enough time to know somebody
>>
>>30004007
You mean virgins? That's hard, I had one but she wanted to "experiment" so I dumped her. I'm trying to wait for marriage but honestly I can't give a ton of advice there exept for talking to a lot of girls and making connections.

For a girl who wants a serious relationship try just talking to girls who seem more down to earth. Even if you don't like them, they often have friends you might like. Also try to be a good judge of character. Girls looking for a serious relationship generally aren't going to dress like whores or be covered in tatooes. But in the end some are good and some arent.
>>
>>30004093
I disagree, I think it takes quite a few years. There was a lot she didn't reveal about herself until the end. I'm completely certain that you can't know someone in 7 months unless you're with them 24/7.
>>
Reading this thread I'm glad there are others who want to wait as well.
>>
>>30004102
The only problem is that I don't know where to find some or how to get in touch to talk to them. I have no friends wanting to helping me on this mater and less and less contact with the outside world. At 36 things are immensely more complicated than at 20, you are supposed to be settled in life.
I wish you best luck in what you are into anon, you'll do good.
>>
>>30004200
At 36 has got to be tough. I know older family members that might be the type you're looking for and honestly the only way I can imagine you meeting them is through work friends or maybe at a gym or a sport's club. Friends of friends could work, but I'm not at that age so I can't offer a very good perspective. And thanks for the encouragement, I think I can make things work out for myself.
>>
>>30004301
it was very, very difficult from 18 to 27. Because girls are pretty and attractive at this age. After it gets easier and easier. I target (absolutely in vain) women -1+2 years from my age and they get less and less attractive, so for me it's ok, I am missing less and less of the big game.
>>
>>30004665
HEY Man. im gonna tell you the hard truth. You will not find someone. You are going to die alone. There will be no women that ever truely care about you. The good news is you have options. You can killyourself or the better option is to engage fully in some hobbies and move out to the country side and become an alcoholic. Drinking and driving pickup trucks on back roads isn't too bad. Plus maybe get a dog
>>
>>30005167
it's what I did, alcoholic for some years until I decided it was other. I am in europe so no pickup driving, no countryside. I am going to die alone yes that's for sure but I made peace with myself and it's not a problem.
I have hobbies but what I am really into is protecting my family and as I will die before them (health issues), be sure they will be able to survive incoming chaos.
>>
>>30005300
over* sorry it's 7 am here.
>>
>>30005300
by chaos do you mean all the blacks and arabs taking over and killing and raping the white women?
Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.