[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Religion ranking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Lonely.jpg (19 KB, 220x312) Image search: [Google]
Lonely.jpg
19 KB, 220x312
Christianity

(Subtype: Gnosticism)

Judaism

(Subtype: Karaism)

Islam

(Subtype: Koranism)

Hinduism

(Subtype: Tantrism)

Jainism

(Subtype: Svetambara)

Zoroastrianism

(Sybtype: Khshnoomi)

Rank them and give reasons why.
>>
>>29996110
But why should I all religions are evil
>>
>>29996144

What do you mean by "evil"?

Please elaborate.
>>
all the religions you mentioned are shitty
i could go into more detail but honestly you should just embrace atheism
>>
>>29996144
According to?
>>29996218
Atheism is for intellectual deadweights. You have no details because you know nothing of any of those religions.
>>
>>29996264
Making assumptions like that is for intellectual deadweights. You don't know what I know. And if you yourself knew so much about these religions you wouldn't be asking people to rank them in an anonymous virginity forum.
>>
Christianity = Judaism > Zoroastrianism > Jainism > Hinduism >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Islam

Christians and Jews are both relatively non-violent and both have good aspects to the religion. Zoroastrianism is so obscure and patrician that there is nothing to worry about. Jainism is better because there is no concept of a god. Islam is just pure shit.
>>
Catholicism - the one true, holy, catholic and apostolic church

Everything else - heresy and deception
>>
File: tumblr_nveoq4nhvD1rlo1q2o1_400.gif (363 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nveoq4nhvD1rlo1q2o1_400.gif
363 KB, 400x225
>>29996110
All make believe scams/10
>>
For the rational modern monotheist bahai is objectively the strongest moral and spiritual guide.
>>
>>29996355
I didn't make the thread you fucking idiot, maybe you should watch the damn IP counter instead of just shitposting you stupid little atheist.
>>29996432
Don't delude yourself, redshit.
>>29996436
>rational
Wow that means absolutely nothing!
>moral guide
Cannot be rationally defined.
>spiritual guide
Absolutely cannot be rationally defined.

You idiots don't even have opinions, you have catchphrases.
>>
There is no ranking religions. At most one of them is true and all the others are false and not worth anyone's time.
>>
>>29996492
Wow how fucking angry are you dude? Who actually gets this upset while posting about make believe in an anonymous prostate milking forum? Stop pretending like you are some intellectual. You are pathetic tbqh.
>>
>>29996578
dude why are you pointing out how ignorant and worthless i am, i happen to be AN EXPERT ON RELIGION BUT I WILL NOT GO INTO DETAIL BECAUSE IF OYU HAD FUCKING COMMON SNSE YOU WOULD ALRADY BE AN ATHEIST
>>
>>29996110
I mean one could consider every religion to be equal in this regard. No matter how many gods they pray to (if any) they are all connected in the sense that their teachings are of love, kindness, and acceptance.
Christianity teaches of the beauty in all people, Judaism teaches the reverence of all living things, Islam teaches the respect and honor of ourselves and others. Every "God" says the same thing.
It is only the followers of each that contort and altogether miss the value of respect and betterment that religion is truly about.
>>
>>29996751
>Every "God" says the same thing.
kek, he says this while posting three religions with the actual same God. Stop posting you pretentious wad, you're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>29996396
>>29996396
>Islam is pure shit
Do you even Sufi?
>>
>>29996110
Jainism > Zoroastrianism >>>> Hinduism >>>> Christianity > Judaism >>>>>>>>> Islam.
>>
>>29996817
Thanks you fucking nigger faggot
Because every other aspect about Judaism and Islam and Christianity is identical because they have the same God right?

If your fucking retarded faggot piece of shit brain was too arrogant to consider my post's meaning and felt the need to overlook my point to break apart my post mechanically than you're literally the type of person who fucks up religion so bad
Eat shit and die asshole

I'll be over here enjoying the good in all people and respecting the inherent value of life itself.
your next line will be.... you're not even making an argument muh facts pretentious faggot we're all looking down on you!
>>
>>29997198
Yes it does, because they're Abrahamic.

Meaning they all worship YHWH and come from Judaism.

Your post has no meaning, just pretense. You don't understand religion, and now you're trying to to save face after pointing out your examples and conclusion are absolutely redundant.
>It is only the followers of each that contort and altogether miss the value of respect and betterment that religion is truly about.
Sorry Anon, religion is not about respect or betterment, especially not Abrahamic religions.

Abrahamic religions focus on sacrifice and faith, that's it.
>>
>>29997439
I'm not going to claim I studied religion independently but I have to wonder why you're so pessimistic?

Abrahamic religions are absolutely not about sacrifice and faith, though I understand these are premises they are built upon. Except faith in the lord is only one aspect, as you can see in Leviticus, and further commentary, the mechanics of religion are a means to devotion and belief, but the meaning is independant and completely harmless.
I mean what part of the 10 Commandments says fuck everyone else kill sheep for me? Not going to deny the faith is there in the "I am God and your only God"
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.