[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats your dream job? That is actually a job and not being a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 52783479_p15_master1200.jpg (67 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
52783479_p15_master1200.jpg
67 KB, 500x650
Whats your dream job? That is actually a job and not being a NEET or anything of the sort.
>>
File: 1410647040583.jpg (685 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1410647040583.jpg
685 KB, 1920x1200
Funny of you to post that image because I always fantasized about being a butler. Serving pretty ladies and such or heck, being a personal butler in some qt ojousama's mansion. It would give my life a sense of purpose I guess.

When I was a bit younger I wanted to be a fighter pilot, if thats even a job. I love flight sims, jets and such even today, but I've learned to accept that just watching them and playing games with jets in them is all Im going to ever do. The requirements for a pilot are fucking insane.
>>
I don't know what I'd actually be doing, but my dream job involves no human interaction and no real responsibility while being an easy job. It doesn't have to pay well, I'm only ever going to be supporting one person.
>>
I want to run a petshop specializing in fish and reptiles.
>>
>>29996069
I don't have a real dreamjob, but mostly practical and working in groups of 1-5 tops would be nice

>>29996126
Being a butler would be pretty based even though it is a social job
>>
I want to create the ultimate chatbot. All current chatbots suck majorly, so there's much room for improvement in that field.
>>
>>29996069
Being a well liked anime voice actress.
When i was younger i would dream about being the first gaijin idol, or a popular maid in a popular maid cafe. And even younger, i wished i was a successful mangaka.
Inside my weeb self screams "never stop dreaming!". I doodle in my spare time,do voice acting alone, wear a cute maid uniform around the house when alone and dance on cute idol songs. So my dream doesn't die too much...
>>
File: 316.gif (2 MB, 500x299) Image search: [Google]
316.gif
2 MB, 500x299
>>29997628
Pretty much this. Shame I can't be much of a maid as a non-feminine man, but I can dream. Currently working on getting the motivation to resume drawing.
>>
>>29996126
Doesn't even have to be butler, I'd enjoy being a servant.
For some reason I like the thought of being subservient to someone strong and powerful. I'd also like to be the right-hand-man to some kind of mad wizard or something.
But being a rich anime girl's butler works just as well.
>>
>>29999326
get ridiculously ripped and wear an undersized maid uniform

get that sweet homo and cake money
>>
File: pablo.jpg (159 KB, 640x811) Image search: [Google]
pablo.jpg
159 KB, 640x811
Diamond Dealer or Luxury Dealer.

Seriously, just those words together look beautiful. Gold chains, ruby rings, earrings, and all sorts of jewelry shit for the wife, for your father or father in law, or yourself, a cool ass heavy thick 24K ring for your son on his college graduation, anything, come to me. I want to buy and sell all this shit in industrial quantities to make shit tons of money.

I want to make fortune helping other rich idiots relish on their own fortunes and conspicuous consumption. I wanna get rich off of being part of others' richness and getting even richer than them.

Traveling the world, to Africa, Brazil, the US and Europe, selling and buying and dealing diamonds and jewels of all kinds.

God damn I love jewels. Specially gems.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.