[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My mother actually called me ugly. Wow...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: download.jpg (40 KB, 640x464) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
40 KB, 640x464
My mother actually called me ugly.

Wow...
>>
I kinda wish mine was this honest.
>>
>>29995968
really makes you take time to ponder
>>
File: drAuXDV.jpg (379 KB, 853x1280) Image search: [Google]
drAuXDV.jpg
379 KB, 853x1280
>>29995968
I know that feel all too well anon. My mother has openly called me ugly to my face and in front of my family. Pic unrelated i just needed a pic and have a lot of /fa/ shit on my computer.
>>
At my age of 20 years old, my father was a body builder, literally a chad made from god, in competitions. I remember as a kid grabbing his arms or sittinf ontop of him when he worked out for the shows and stopping roasties from touching is biceps when in public.

...fast forward 20 years and im a skinny fucking loser who self-hates and cries over all my failed girl experiences.

Life gets worse every generation. Not better.
>>
>mom calls me ugly
>say I got it from you
>she shuts up
Hehe..hmmmm
>>
My mum told my sister that I have a big nose behind my back.

>I'm pissed off because I'm an ugly manlet
>I accuse my mum of drinking and smoking while she was pregnant with me
>She stays silent and avoids eye contact

Fucking cunt.
>>
>>29996290
blame your retarded beta mother then for giving you her shitty genes.

beta women chasing after chad only to end up with a beta son get exactly what they deserve
>>
Moms aren't these sacred beings free from judgment. They know you're ugly or hot and won't tell you the former because it not cool to do but if you go fishing for compliments like "god I feel so ugly" don't expect her to be like "no you're handsome!" once you're an adult
>>
Isn't it ironic given the fact she is literally 50% the reason for your ugliness
>>
>>29995968
why do u mind? If u are happy with yourself, do not give a fuck for this shit.
>>
>>29995968
The most recent thing she called me to my face was retarded, and I agree, she says I'm not living a normal life and she thinks I'm retarded.
>>
>>29995968
>WAAAHHHH WHY ISNT MY MOM LYING TO NOT HURT MUH FEELINGS
kill yourself you waste of space
>>
>>29995968
Mothers are biologically programmed to think their children are beautiful. If even your mother thinks you are ugly chances are it's true.
>>
>>29995968
OMG PLS BE IN LONDON XDDDDDDDDDDD UR TOTALY A GRIL CUZ U POSTED A PICTURE OF GRIL XD
>>
File: 1354820988734.jpg (23 KB, 433x363) Image search: [Google]
1354820988734.jpg
23 KB, 433x363
You'll never assert your dominance if you don't fuck her in front of your dad
>>
>>29997700
Wow, man, thanks! I hadn't thought of it that way. I should just... be myself. :D
>>
>>29997505
>mum was nearly 40 when she had me
>drank and smoked while she was pregnant
>blames me for being an autistic manlet
>>
what are you, twelve? tell her to go fuck herself and that's end it.
>>
Well my mom likes to remind me that she wished she aborted me whenever she gets drunk.

I wish she did as well at this point.
>>
File: image.jpg (473 KB, 550x2628) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
473 KB, 550x2628
>>29997888
A TASTE OF THINGS TO COME
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.