[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Employers are just like women These days you pretty much have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: iStock_000011518402XSmall.jpg (110 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
iStock_000011518402XSmall.jpg
110 KB, 400x300
Employers are just like women

These days you pretty much have to be a Chad to get a decent job. I've been working the same dead-end wagecuck job for 3 years now and have watched so many normies come and go and move on to jobs they don't deserve that start at $25-30 an hour. I've always had to pick up the slack for these normies. They would:

>make forts to hide from our managers

>steal

>watch Netflix all day

>bring in ps3 to play vidya at work

>drink/get high on the job

>call off every other day, either for normie plans with friends or simply because they did not feel like working

And all these douchebags have moved up in life because they are attractive and/or are chest-beating, monkey-like extroverts who don't shut up and are loud. THAT'S all employers look for. They don't give a flying fuck about how well you'll do your job and adapt, or how qualified you are. They just look for NORMIES, plain and simple.

I've been busting my ass applying for jobs, driving long distances for interviews only to get rejected while the neanderthals don't even have to try. Getting a good job is so easy for them that they actually reject some job offers they get because they don't pay enough. Have you ever rejected a job offer? They're pretty hard to come by these days I thought.

The biggest slap in the face is when a company takes 2-3 months to mail me my rejection letter, but they can call up normies the day after their interview and tell them they start tomorrow.

Fuck society.
>>
You work in a shit company - businness area imho.
I work in an advanced engineering company and got lots of spergs around
>>
Engineer here. Don't have to deal with any of the bullshit you've posted. Sounds like you're talking about sales, who make nothing compared to our department.
>>
>>29995955

I'm not smart enough to be an engineer :/
>>
>>29995992

I'm pretty good at math, would an accountant be a good job for me?
>>
>>29995992
>smug homosexual

Medfag here. Don't have to deal with any of the bullshit you've posted. Sounds like you're talking about gaybars, who make nothing in comparison to our clinic.
>>
I can't get any job at all. Dozens of applications a month and usually all I get is maybe two rejection emails. I'm applying for bottom of the barrel stuff generally, too. No one wants me at all. I can't even get into the army, chronic medical condition.

I need almost nothing from a job yet I can't get a goddamn thing.
>>
>>29996424
My mom got me a job at JCPenneys normie department. You can only really get your foot in the door if you have connections or are average socially( normal person). That's just how life is.
>>
>>29996424

But Chad will get hired on the spot for telling the HR lady she looks like she's been working out.
>>
>>29995874
Your success in business has always been about making connections. You need to be loud, likeable and make friends.

No-one is going to promote the quiet loser. No-one likes him so why would they want to keep him around in the company? And, the main thing, no-one knows who he is. He just does his job and leaves. He doesn't get noticed.

Unless you have a very particular set of skills that forces employers to hire you, then you need to make friends and influence people.
>>
>>29995874
>make forts to hide from our managers
kek, what the fuck
>>
>>29996424
Work as a cleaner. Cleaners are always, always in demand.
>>
>>29996657

I'm not just talking about business, I'm talking about everything. Factory jobs don't even want robots.
>>
>>29996723
Y'know I actually do see a lot of cleaner positions in my searching but I can't apply for any. Why? They ALL uniformly demand professional experience. They're also all biased toward hiring immigrants first due to the assumption they'll work more for less pay and let themselves be pushed around when the reality is it just means they won't work at all.
>>
>>29996799
>Factory jobs don't even want robots.
I failed a factory interview recently. They kept asking questions for examples about how I've lead a team and dealt with conflict in the workplace.

I think you have to make damn sure to never let them suspect, for even a moment, that you spend most of your time by yourself.
I've never lead a team or had to deal with conflict in the workplace. And apparently my bullshit story wasn't good enough.
>>
>>29995874
cuz women make up half the potential hires then they get diversity bucks and retard bucks.
>>
>>29996499
>My mom got me a job at JCPenneys normie department.

I heard JCPenneys hasn't been doing too well financially, hope you'll be ok.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.