[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The system is fucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: mad pepe.jpg (28 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
mad pepe.jpg
28 KB, 665x662
>Born (no consent necessary)

>Depending on the culture of your parents and to a lesser extent your sex, mutilation of your sex organs

>Sent to an indoctrination camp euphemistically known as "school"

>If you don't conform to the expected behavior you will be drugged

>But the drugs you're given are basically unregulated because name-brand drugs are only for rich people, and the FDA ordinarily does NOT test generic drugs but relies on the drug companies in India and China to have enough honor not to falsify their test results

>Unless you're rich, you're either made to either go into debt to get a higher education to get a decent job, or you settle for an indecent job that works you to the bone and pays almost nothing

>Colleges inflate costs at a rate 4-5 X that of the actual inflation rate

>Employers break labor laws left and right and rarely have to pay the price

Who /understands the game is rigged/ here?
>>
>>29995658
But you eventually get to kiss and fuck.
I'd say it's worth it.
>>
yes life is unfair

this is one of the earliest life lessons you're taught unless you were sheltered by ultracuck parents
>>
>>29995690
normanshlag pls
>>
>>29995658
Well fucking deal with it what can I tell you?

Actually I didn't even wrote what you wrote, heh.

The picture you chose and the greentext and that first complaint... fucking just die no one will miss you, haha.
>>
File: rarepepe121.jpg (46 KB, 500x504) Image search: [Google]
rarepepe121.jpg
46 KB, 500x504
fucking hell. how can you anons get played so hard? going to uni is fucking pointless and getting a job is a waste of time because everything will eventually end.
just wait for the credits.
don't get played- be the better player.
>>
>>29995696

Yeah, it's unfair. And that's fucked. Hence this thread.

"Life is unfair" is a descriptive statement, not a normative (ree) one.
>>
I do.
I've been to the bottom of the rabbit hole. It's can be very dark and can send you into a spiral of rage and depression.

There are elites and people in highers up that view people and children as cattle and puppets to play around with. When you're a person with sociopath tendencies and lots of money I guess you can make it far in this system.

The game isn't rigged as much as it's "set" Most people stay in the social class class they are born into and having knowledge is key to climb up the social and economic ladder.
>>
File: 1467016676438.jpg (7 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1467016676438.jpg
7 KB, 409x409
If only there was a solution...
>>
>>29995696
>sheltered by ultracuck parents

Most parents don't tell or teach their children shit. They shelter them till it's too fucking late and they have learn the hard way. They give them up to the educational system to babysit them.

People are successful because of their minds and their ability to adapt. Hard work and the survival of the fittest is a meme. It's your smarts, your effort, your will that gets you progress.
>>
>>29995991

What does it mean to be "successful"?

Is it an objective thing, or is it totally different from one man to the next?
>>
>>29996016
Good question.

I think it's different from one man to the next, because we all have different goals.
>>
>>29996075

>Good question.

Thanks.

>I think it's different from one man to the next, because we all have different goals.

But why do we have those goals?

Is it just to get our brains to squirt out those feel-good chemicals?
>>
>>29996145
We have goals because we wouldn't be able to accomplish anything without them. They can be very simple as getting food to eat or not so simple as starting a business. A goal is a finish line after you do what is required to met it.

You plan how to met that goal, then you execute it.

Heck, even animals have goals when you think about. Consciously or unconsciously they set goals and plan.
>>
>>29996428

>We have goals because we wouldn't be able to accomplish anything without them. They can be very simple as getting food to eat or not so simple as starting a business. A goal is a finish line after you do what is required to met it.

But "accomplishing something" isn't an end in itself. If it weren't for the feel-good chemicals our brain squirted out after we accomplished something it would be as meaningful as finding a dull sharp rock in a mud puddle.
>>
>>29996552

>dull sharp

I meant "dull" as in "dull-colored".

Just being clear.
>>
>>29996552
Well, that is one the many reasons we have no free will.
But there is such things as probability, because we live in a chaotic universe there can multiple events that can happen. We all have different goals on top different amount of abilities. So what may release endorphins in one person may not release it in another.

Some people are good at sports, they feel really proud when achieving their sportsmanship goals. Not so much on their academic goals, but they still need to achieve them in to achieve their sports ones.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.