[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would be the point of sexbots if they can't love you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
What would be the point of sexbots if they can't love you?

Would you want a sexbot that could love you? One that can actually provide intimacy, companionship and emotional support? No matter what you look like or how shy or awkward you are?

Will such a thing ever be possible?
>>
File: 1468470236535.png (719 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1468470236535.png
719 KB, 900x900
>>29995568
>What would be the point of sexbots if they can't love you?

Sex

>Would you want a sexbot that could love you? One that can actually provide intimacy, companionship and emotional support?

Your psychologist doesn't love you but still provide intimacy, companionship and emotional support
>>
File: tfw.png (59 KB, 684x710) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
59 KB, 684x710
>>29996709
>Your psychologist doesn't love you but still provide intimacy, companionship and emotional support

for the low low price of $49.99 an hour :^)
yes, of course this is genuine intimacy and companionship and feels completely real
>>
>>29995568
Hell yea i would.

But how long do i have to wait to get one? 5 years? 10 years? 20? 50?
>>
>>29995568
Would you want a sexbot that could love you? One that can actually provide intimacy, companionship and emotional support? No matter what you look like or how shy or awkward you are?

Yes. Here is some robot crucial reading.http://www.cnet.com/news/can-a-robot-mend-a-lonely-heart/

>Will such a thing ever be possible?
Probably. Unless it gets regulated out of existence by girls and numales for objectifying women.
>>
>>29997120
IT'S TIME TO LEAVE THEM ALL BEHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND
>>
>>29995568
Sex and physical contact.

>>29997120
>Unless it gets regulated out of existence by girls and numales for objectifying women.
That's exactly what's going to happen.
>>
>>29995568
women cant love either
>>
>>29997460
Can they atleast love Chad (a patner they arent "settling" for)
>>
>>29997990
no, because they are only interested in something chad can give, sex, money, status etc
>>
>>29998292
Truly the wisest man om this board
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.