[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I got a pretty fun idea, what if I made a facebook account
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: fb_icon_325x325.png (5 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
fb_icon_325x325.png
5 KB, 325x325
So I got a pretty fun idea, what if I made a facebook account that anyone can use to upload whatever the fuck they want?

I mean some party pooper will probably ruin it somehow but whatever, it'll be fun while it lasts
>>
i'm gonna be the loser that gets us banned probably but go for it
>>
>>29995519
Someone will post CP and then everyone who ever logged into it will get v& and put on the sex offender registry.
>>
>>29995578
>>29995602
a-alright

There ya go

Email: [email protected]

Password: mydickissobig13337
>>
bump btw

fsdgdgasg
>>
self bump

0sopadsmp
>>
last bump

(cmon guys)
>>
Facebook is the embodiment of a dystopian future. They are watching your every move. They are feeding you things that you didn't ask for. They are constantly hosting everyone's information. They are constantly logging into people's accounts. They are constantly giving away people's life stories. They are constantly giving cops passwords. They are constantly ruining lives. Fuck Facebook. I will NEVER go on Facebook EVER. Fuck Facebook and Mark Jewerberg. I have gotten into tons of shit for being on Facebook, I will never ever use it again. Fuck them and I hope everyone that uses facebook fucking dies in their fucking sleep. There is no hope for them. I've tried to red pill people who use facebook, but they're on FUCKING FACEBOOK TALKING TO PEOPLE WHILE I FUCKING TELL THEM IT'S FUCKING SPYWARE.

"lul, i don't care if they spy on me i have nothing to hide :P"

My roastie sister has tons of fucking nude images on her phone I've seen before. I bet at least one NSA spy has seen that shit on a Facebook conversation.
>>
>>29996553
join the fun >>>>>>29995732
>>
>>29995519
didn't someone already do that
>>
>>29996650
i dont think so

oreganooooo o
>>
>>29996553

>Facebook is the embodiment of a dystopian future.

Some college courses REQUIRE that you have a Facebook.

I'm not joking.

They post assignments on Facebook and you have to have one to see them.

It's insane.
>>
rip some jew changed the pass
>>
>>29996700

new password

:mydickissobig133373
>>
>>29995519
It won't let you sign in simultaneously from literally all over the world.
>>
how do we find the account to just creep instead of post?
>>
>>29996904
the name is hannah rey

and the profile picture is eliza
>>
>someone puts up cp
>you all end up on a fbi raid list
>>
New account

mydickissobig13337333

[email protected]
>>
>>29996932
can't find it. how about the account number I can put in link?
>>
>>29997037
i made a new account

>>29997013
>>
Bumperino

(oreganoasaoo)
>>
>>29997067
Bunp

((SS(SISOSOI)
>>
Well...it seemed like a good idea at the time.
>>
What happened to password
>>
>>29998261
>>29998196

>[email protected]

>mydickissobig13337333
>>
bumping this thread

>ssss
>>
lassst bummmp

ssssp
>>
>>29996553
>My roastie sister has tons of fucking nude images on her phone I've seen before.

can you upload pls
>>
Great thread

Bumnp
>>
another bump

muted for 2 seconds
>>
LINK THE FUCKING PAGE REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>30001566
>>29998500
asafsafasfegfeagegeageggr
>>
Any screenshots?
>>
>>30001956
some guy send me this
>>
>>29998500
pls get security code from your email
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.