[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you console yourself that you were born ugly? >But
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1464597898513.jpg (94 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1464597898513.jpg
94 KB, 640x640
How do you console yourself that you were born ugly?
>But has she listened to the Brandenburg concertos?
>But did she start with the Greeks?
>increscunt animi, virescit volnere virtus (and so on and so on)
Sometimes the pretentious smugness wears off though and I feel vulnerable.
pic not related
>>
>>29995350
There is really nothing that makes me feel better about that, i was dealt a very shit hand in life but by far my looks have hindered me the most because we live in extremely shallow age. We just never stood a chance, our bad genes manifesting out in the open like that. Plenty of people choose to ignore it but that only brings them misery and they can't comprehend where it came from.
>>
>>29995669
True, but you could also say that the misery helped shape you.
I have sort of a love-hate relationship with myself, but overall I don't think I like or value anyone quite as much as myself, and "myself" was definitely shaped by being ugly.
It's not an entirely convincing line of thought though, imo.
>>
just go to the gym
youll go up like 2-4 points
>>
>>29995878
can't say i agree, i firmly believe that my physical vessel only hinders me and if it wasn't for the mirrors and reflective objects i would feel much better, my body and genes just fail me in every way my mind didn't, and i am also most likely mentally ill

having those negatives only broke me, nothing was shaped
>>
>>29995350
GIRL

IMPLYING ANYONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR STUPID /LIT/ MEMES

NO ONE CARES NOT EVEN /LIT/

BEING ATTRACTIVE IS A PREREQUISITE TO BEING A WOMAN, THAT YOU FAILED

IM SO SAD THAT YOU ARE NAIVE ENOUGH TO BUY INTO SUCH MEMES
>>
>>29995350
I don't even understand your post OP! :/
I guess I was born ugly and dumb.
>>
>>29995950
>BEING ATTRACTIVE IS A PREREQUISITE TO BEING A WOMAN, THAT YOU FAILED
I am not a girl. I'm not transsexual either, I just sometimes get jealous.
Also, it doesn't matter if anybody else buys into my memes (it's not a meme you fuck), I genuinely enjoy literature/philosophy, it's not just a way of compensating my lacking a life of my own.
>>
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 800x899) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 800x899
>>29996036
Oh, well if you're a guy, you literally have no reason to complain. Women will still care about you even if you're ugly. You can be smart and intelligent or funny and charismatic in other ways.

You're just complaining that the shallowest 10/10 Stacey slut (like pic related) doesn't hop on your dick based on the literature that you read.

Die.
>>
God damned normies are trying to warp our memes again but I have no idea what they're talking about.
>>
>>29996077
>projecting THIS hard
I'm really not.
I can't speak without stuttering and barely don't qualify for autismbux. I have tried and failed to make any friends. Any friends at all.
>>
File: 1456977937138.png (91 KB, 657x788) Image search: [Google]
1456977937138.png
91 KB, 657x788
>>29996118
>I have tried and failed to make any friends. Any friends at all.
This fucking feel.
>>
>>29996118
>shit that you can control
>equivalent to physical features of your skull that you cannot control

It's not the same.
>>
>>29996077
>Women will still care about you even if you're ugly. You can be smart and intelligent or funny and charismatic in other ways.
Not him. But I'm not just unattractive though, I'm socially awkward, depressed... Women smell that. It puts them off so much. Most robots have a combination of factors that make them robots. It's really hard to just "get over it". If we're too ugly, we can't realistically compensate because women date up these days and are very demanding.

But yeah, I'm sure some women are in a very bad spot too.
>>
Ugly people were made to purge the wrong. They're 10 times stronger than that of who isn't ugly.
>>
I don't give a shit really. I like my personality for the most part, even if there are areas that need work. As long as I can be myself, I don't give a shit about what other people think about me.
>>
>>29995350
One cannot accept the unacceptable. Escapism and avoiding contexts where looks are the primary factor works.
>>
>>29996338
>They're 10 times stronger than that of who isn't ugly
That's pretty much what I meant with the "increscunt animi..." quote (something I often repeat to myself).
But really, in the end, does it even matter? Are these not just things that I care about because I somehow need to compensate my lack of happiness?

>>29996454
I'm with you, for the most part. Sometimes I can't help but feel like a little human interaction would be nice. I guess that's the reason why I waste so much time here, but usually it's just people throwing memes at each other, and in general, rarely does anyone ever care about what I have to say (not that I blame anyone).
>>
>>29996526
You have the strength. Now use it.
God made a man and a women. But then god made a man and everything fell apart. He had nothing written in his will. But neither did god.
He then realized he was on the same amount of potential as his own god.
>>
>>29996526
I read a lot of what people have to say anon. It's nice to read how fellow robots are coping (even though so many of them are actually normies rrREEEE).

But yeah, this is a downright anti-social place mostly.
>>
I make her laugh. I make her cum. That's enough for us. I just don't upload a lot of photos to the internet, no biggie.
>>
>>29996914
yea but have u read aristotle in the original greek
>>
>>29996077
>autism - the post
Beepbooboregano
>>
>>29997039
no, I haven't, actually oregano
>>
>>29997039
I have and I'm ugly as shit, but do you really want to know why I read aristotle in greek? Well guess what, I am one of the men of the future. me and my NEET brothers have more than enough time to dedicate to the finest literature, not only that, we're also generally very well versed in science as well. While wagies waste their days trying to impress girls for an underwhelming fuck we work hard to impress a superior Entity, we work hard to improve ourselves and humanity.
What's the most valuable thing we have in this day and age? Time. Only NEETs have enough free time to tame time itself, we are the masters of time. NEETs are the future.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.