[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you realize that your accomplishments are null and void
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1440498292170.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1440498292170.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>tfw you realize that your accomplishments are null and void because of your height
>>
>>29995115
Sure 5'5 is pretty short in today's standards but do you realize Napoleon's height was normal for his time and gender?

Regardless, you just contradicted your own statement with Napoleon. He's considered one of the greatest generals of his era.
>>
>>29995166
>Regardless, you just contradicted your own statement with Napoleon. He's considered one of the greatest generals of his era.
So he didn't contradict his statement. Napoleon was normal height. Surely the shorter generals were not as respected and couldn't achieve the same success.
>>
>>29995261
According to OP's statement, he implied Napoleon's accomplishments were nulled due to his height, when it did not.
>>
>>29995294
He didn't say anything about Napoleon. Perhaps he was using that image because it's a good reaction image, with Napoleon appearing upset but unable to do anything about the situation, who knows.

But what OP said is true, short people generally accomplish less than tall people - statistically, height is correlated with wealth and success

short people simply do not accomplish as much, probably because since they are closer to the ground the gravity pulls harder on their brain turning it to mush
>>
>>29995425
It's not their height that causes society to value them less, it's the fact that shorter men are less secure because they think society values them less.

I'm a short man (5'6) and I've gone far in life and think it's just another pitiful excuse for having it bad in life.

Fuck your excuses (unless you're mentally ill or in need of some form of help/rehabilitation) if you're an able individual, stop looking for excuses.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.