[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Autism thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: LEEE.jpg (135 KB, 650x960) Image search: [Google]
LEEE.jpg
135 KB, 650x960
>just wasted like $21 on having food delivered when I could've just walked to the mall and ate for like $7-8
Does anyone else do this? I fucking hate going outside, especially to a mall on a Saturday. I hate the huge fucking crowd of people, and I feel like a weirdo for being at a mall alone. I feel awkward carrying a bag of food home even though i'm not fat or anything and it's not really that weird (i dont think).

Anyone else? What autistic things do you guys do? Pic unrelated.
>>
I just hate going outside on weekends, it's when all the normies are out having fun with friends etc, I don't mind on the weekdays since it's just full of women and kids shopping but weekends... it just hits you in the feels.
>>
>be me
>friends want to play d&d
>i'm the only one that owns it but can't be bothered to see them
>keep sending me messages and party invites to organise
>resort to never going on Discord, etc. just to escape
>started turning off my wifi

Send help please, I'm broken.
>>
>>29995386
>friends
lol good one
>>
>>29995494
I'm sort of stuck with them, we've known each other since a young age but I'm not interested in having any friends :/
>>
>>29995386
At least be a man and tell them that you don't want anything to do with them anymore you asshole.
>>
>>29995052
>Living close to the mall
You are trash aren't you?
>>
>balding has increased in severity recently
>don't want to see my friends because i dont want to face the truth about my ugliness
>wear a hat when i go to the 7/11

everyone knows and i feel like such a joke.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.