[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'm sorry, Anon, but I just can't allow myself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: breakup.jpg (33 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
breakup.jpg
33 KB, 1000x667
>I'm sorry, Anon, but I just can't allow myself to be held back by politeness anymore
>you're charming, you're nice, you're great, but your dick is just too small
>I don't mean to be cruel but I need you to understand that this is over so that you don't end up with any false hope
>I wish it didn't have to be like this but I am deeply unhappy with our sex life and I'm not going to live an unhappy life
>I'm sure there's someone out there for you
>goodbye
>>
>>29994841
said no one ever
unless you have a literal micropenis
>>
>>29994841

There is plastic surgery for penis, you dumb fuck
>>
File: goodboy.jpg (47 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
goodboy.jpg
47 KB, 403x392
>Take out Tokaerov loaded with steel core ammunition
>*BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM*
>Roastie parts, viscera, and blood fly all over the place
>*stands over your corpse*

I AM THE VOICE MASTER. YOU DO NOT TOUCH ME. DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED
>>
A girlfriend said I had a small penis once during a fight. I told her it wasn't a fair statement because fucking her used up cunt was like throwing a hot dog down a hallway. We had this fight in public and many lols were had by the observers. Of course we broke up shortly after.
>>
>>29994858
This

Originalio fampai
>>
>And yes! Fine, I cheated on you. I just wanted to actually feel it slide in and out of me. It's not your fault.
>>
It's not that our dicks our small, roasties' vaginas are too big dammit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-vs8fwgwk0
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.