[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /fat genetics/ here? >both parents are morbidly obese
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: url.png (6 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
url.png
6 KB, 205x246
who /fat genetics/ here?

>both parents are morbidly obese
>raised to eat lots of vegetables
>eat very little and still overweight (6'0 220 lbs)
>other skinny friends eat way more than me and are rail thin

It isn't fair at all. I've been fat shamed my entire fucking life for something I was born with.
>>
>>29994829
In your eyes is "very little" a salad with 5 trillion tons of ranch on it but it's still okay because it's a salad?
>>
>>29994829
uninspired b8. Has been done better before. 3/10
>>
>>29994829
>tfw 6'2 and 125-135 lbs my whole life
it's not better on this side of the fence either
>>
File: 1361255044300.jpg (541 KB, 1600x2200) Image search: [Google]
1361255044300.jpg
541 KB, 1600x2200
>tfw when you break the 2nd law of thermodynamics

sucks being born with the ability to spontaneously generate and store energy from literally

LITERALLY

nothing
>>
>>29994889

at least you don't break out into a sweat and get sweat patches all over your body and start stinking at the slight increase of temperature
>>
>>29994829
>genetics
not eating is not going to get you in shape

go outside, work out, the more you sit inside the more fat is going to store, making it harder and harder to loose weight.

If you have been fat for a while you may get excess skin, but that will go eventually.

Im no heath nut, but I know how not to get fat
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.