[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 93992468.jpg (51 KB, 540x404) Image search: [Google]
93992468.jpg
51 KB, 540x404
Anyone else tired of knowing that the game is rigged?

>working a shitty part-time job at a grocery store
>there's only like 2 younger roasties working there, the rest are middle aged fat women.
>one of the roasties is like a 6/10 at best but since she's the only semi-hot one and she knows it she acts like a 9/10
>some absolute beta sometimes speaks to her and she gives 'dating advice' to him
>"women just like nice friendly men, be yourself"
>she turns to me: "anon, you seeing anyone?"
>was kind of surprised she even spoke to me, she never usually does, I think she just thinks I am a retard.
>"no, I am not"
>"don't worry anon, you're a friendly guy, you'll find someone"
>fking roastie is pissing me off, it has been a long day and I don't need this slut giving me advice, I know how shit works
>"haha, let's be honest, most women don't like 'nice guys', maybe when they're older and want someone to settle down with once they've had their fun but not at this age, they like confident men, not some awkward 'nice guy'.
>roastie just looks at me and gives me a awkward laugh
>roastie just says "don't listen to anon, I know what women like"

she prob thinks I am some women hater autistic sperg now.

should I have just kept quiet?
>>
>>29994826
Yeah probably I would have just ignored her completely but you've already show that power level so good luck
>>
>>29994872
Pretty much this. Have fun being the weird autismo at work.
>>
>>29994826
>thinks I am some women hater autistic sperg
well arent you?
>>
>>29994958
pretty much, but now people will know.... I kind of blended into the shadows so to speak before, that guy that nobody really knows.... but people didn't think I was autistic

I might just quit soon anyway.
>>
>>29994826
U should have said yes, you retard, i am seeing someone. it may trigger her interest.
>>
>>29995013
stop being a woman hater autistic sperg at your next job
>>
>>29995122
I just felt sorry for the sperg she was giving 'advice' too, she was just spewing all the 'nice guy' memes and I had like a Vietnam flashback of all the posts on here of men being cucked.
>>
>>29994826
you are just telling the truth. Just because you say what they don't want you to hear doesn't make you a sperg. Just based on that.

I'm sure you are an autistic sperg though just not because of that.

Literally if you act confident, alpha and can play the part you can have as much sex as you want when you are in your 20's. A women and man's sexual prime.

Also you can pretty much reel in a 10/10 if your looks are on par. They would like you more if you are nice for marriage
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.