[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw every single one of you is actually pretty well off. im 19,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
tfw every single one of you is actually pretty well off. im 19, im trans, and i have no chance of passing as a plain old girl. i was forced into a life of nothing but suffering and ugliness, and so I have no choice but to opt out. some may say "MENTAL ILLNESS", but what I feel is so goddamn real, so inescapable, i wouldn't wish this upon anyone. I would sacrifice anyone and anything if i could not feel gender dysphoria. Please guys, don't squander the lives you've been given, at least you have your bodies that you can improve and do things with
>>
Let me sodomize you
>>
>>29994326
If you could promise me a painless death afterwards
>>
>>29994297
being depressed because no ez mode life = gender dysphoria
>>
>>29994297
E, is that you?
>>
Why do you think you will never pass? What height are you? You are only 19, still considered a young transitioner
>>
Avoiding political correctness in the medical world, are trannies actually in the same group of people who believe they are wolves, vampires, etc? It's something I ponder.
>>
>>29994804
I'm not the OP.

I dont think they are. However, there are tumblrette scum who ARE otherkin\trannies
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 168x300) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 168x300
>>29994297
>i was forced to become a tranny
>>
File: Snapchat-6847168599275638969.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-6847168599275638969.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>29994748
im 5 11, doesn't even matter, puberty destroyed me, i have a bigger jaw, nose, and head than any of my few guy acquaintances. no point and don't tell me there is, I'm just looking for a bit of pity in the end
>>
>>29994297
>im 19, im trans, and i have no chance of passing as a plain old girl.

Maybe if you stopped focusing on your fucking dick for a second and spent some time improving yourself you might avoid becoming a statistic
>>
>>29994297
should have think of it twice before falling for the meme, retard
>>
>>29994297
>some may say "MENTAL ILLNESS",

Actually all do say mental illness because that's what it is.

You aren't forced to live as a woman, you choose it. If can't pass as one then so what? You were born to live as one, thank god your live is less confusing then other people who can't hide their natural femininity and have to deal mean ass people judging them.
>>
>>29994996
>You were
weren't born
>>
File: HQeXsyD.jpg (102 KB, 677x848) Image search: [Google]
HQeXsyD.jpg
102 KB, 677x848
>>29994996
I didn't get to choose though, my mother's womb did. My brain causes me to feel immense pain due to being physically male, i wish I was ok with being a guy, or at least passable is a girl, but neither is possible. It's like a terminal illness, some people manage to live happy lives with it, but in my case it robs me of having any sort of quality of life
>>
>>29994910
hahahhahahah what a faggot
>>
>>29995218
No one is denying you feel like you don't belong in the body you were born in, that fact is what makes being trans a mental illness.
>>
>>29994297
Go to a physco-analyst, get yourself on some anti-physcotics, and stop browsing tumblr. You're the worst kind of crazy person, the kind of crazy person who doesn't know they're crazy.
t. professional
>>
File: 1433963833585.png (13 KB, 400x335) Image search: [Google]
1433963833585.png
13 KB, 400x335
>>29994974
this , you could have just been a fag/cross dresser
but no you went full retard
>>
File: 1466382820346.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1466382820346.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>29994297
>tfw every single one of you is actually pretty well off
yeah, because you can't be a girl you're living the worst existence imaginable. yeah, fuck all these guys who were isolated from society since childhood and beaten over the head by their mom's whiskey bottle. You are literally living in hell because you're male and all those guys just have it pretty well off
>>
>>29995218
Trust me when I say this: Dysphoria is all in your head, it is truly a mental disorder.

I know because i've went through it, along with depression and anxiety disorder.

Along with dealing with masculinity and femininity, and sexual issues.

It is really difficult to deal with all of this alone, please see a well trained, well qualified psychologist who can help you. In the meanwhile focus on your future being equipped with the skills to make it in this world. Be thankful for the people closet to you: your family and friends who have always been there for you. Go out there and try to build good relationships with others. There's more to life then worrying about your mental issues, don't let it cloud your mind!
>>
>>29994910

you could pass t b h
>>
>>29994910
you look like a little bitch m8. could probably pass

i don't get why trannys even bother though. no matter what your always gonna be second class. it would probably just be easier to stay a guy
>>
You don't have to be female to enjoy female things! I'm a man, have long hair, a sense of fashion, I chit chat with girls about boys, gossip, ans use girly products so I smell like chocolate! I'm straight, and I too wished I were a female, but is no different from men, why being a girl do improve your life?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.