[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /panicattacks here? I'm currently in the throes of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1445486001747.png (288 KB, 351x640) Image search: [Google]
1445486001747.png
288 KB, 351x640
Who /panicattacks here?

I'm currently in the throes of a 2 hour panic attack. Any other anons experience this wonderful, life-affirming phenomenon?

Pic unrelated
>>
We must experience panic attacks very differently if yours is able to last 2 fucking hours.
Are you just experiencing anxiety?
>>
>>29994281
I dunno. Feel like shit. So fucking tired and pins and needles all over my body constantly for two hours an absolute fuck ton of anxiety is present also yes
>>
>>29994329
Yeah I don't understand that shit. Sometimes I just wake up feeling like that, and it feels like your brain and body know something is wrong and keeps trying to turn off
>>
What is it like to have a panic attack? Fortunately I never experienced such terror.
>>
>>29995371
For me, first, my eyes tear up, then my breathing goes shallow and my ears start ringing, probably because of a rise in blood pressure. I get disoriented and easily confused, feeling like i'm half asleep. Then i start crying for real, like insane, wracking sobs. Those last a while, then comes anger, a lot of it, then fear, and doubt, you start obsessing over the thing that triggered the attack. Then it stops and you see it was all over the smallest shit. I hate it.
>>
>>29995371
shaking>heat>sweating>heart pounds like crazy>chest pain
>>
>>29995371
Strong sense of impending doom and derealization followed by intense light headedness, blurred vision, pounding heart, hot flashes and a weird power surge in your brain.
Extreme fatigue, muscle weakness and pain and trouble concentrating for the rest of the day.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.