[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obsession
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 50f.jpg (114 KB, 579x570) Image search: [Google]
50f.jpg
114 KB, 579x570
The girl I am infatuated with is named Angela.

I know she has 11 ex boyfriends. I can name literally all of them. She's a petite light skinned black girl raised in middle class and has been around whites for majority of her life.

She has had 7 out of the 11 exs as white guys. I am second best friend on her phone and the first is named scott. Her most recent ex, i fucking hate and despise this guy. But she tells me he's obsessed with her as well.

Meaning that he is in a new relationship but in order to make her feel bad, tells her about everything he does. (As if im stupid enough to believe that).

Her favorite names for her future kids is Jovian, Axel, Samantha, and Erica. Her favorite food is pizza, she has had (since ive been aware of her existence, sex 7 times but still claims to be a virgin which makes zero sense.)

She has 3 tattoos, one of a butterfly on her left arm, another of a cross on her hip and one more near her right breast of a heart.

She's happy-go-lucky personality and she eats ice and works out at the gym with her white girl best friend Logan and on rare occassions her mother comes. The gym last a duration of at least 30 minutes before she post a picture on snapchat.

She likes me but is unaware of how I am just infatuated with her. I love her even with all her flaws. I dont care how crazy i sound. This girl has taken my heart for some reason.

From the moment I seen her when I walked into work that day in feburary and she was rocking her afro puff with cute eyeliner and plaid shirt with jeans.

I cant see myself without her and since ive been one of her best and closest friends im itching my way out the friendzone. I want fo achieve boyfriend status by the end of this year.

Guys what do you think of all this, I pretty much confessed everything to you guys.
>>
Sounds like a bad case of being a FUCKING LOSER
>>
>>29994118

11 boyfriends? OH LAD THATS A LOT.

+ all the one night stands she had .. this girl probably fucked about 25-30 guys. and she SURELY WONT TELL U ABOUT IT.

RUN FROM THIS ROASTIE AS FAST AS U CAN. DELETE HER NUMBER, DELETE HER FROM FACEBOOK. AND FORGET THIS ROASTIE SLUT.
>>
>>29994118
you sound extremely shallow and you didn't name a single worthwhile reason to be infatuated with her.

have fun being a brainless normie who worships other people.
>>
>>29994118
you're a stalker faggot, just ask her out already or GTFO
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.