[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys ever go anywhere or do you always stay in? Other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1427599252436.jpg (53 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1427599252436.jpg
53 KB, 720x540
Do you guys ever go anywhere or do you always stay in?

Other people seem to always be going out to do stuff like see movies or shopping, but I only ever go to work and then come home.
>>
>>29993848
>Do you guys ever go anywhere or do you always stay in?
school and restaurants and home
I may go to the store sometimes but not often
>>
I used to go to a coffee shop almost daily. I could literally walk there and they used to let me stay there even if I didn't buy anything.

I just sat in the corner quietly, whether with a book or my laptop.

They got bought by some douche and they stopped letting me stay if I don't buy anything. Also they completely flipped the staff so I didn't really like it anymore anyways.
>>
>>29993848
No becomes I'm an akward creep no one likes and I just make everyone uncomfortable.

Having autism sucks, I just don't get why normies won't make it super easy and painless to off myself. EVERYONE WOULD WIN IF THEY JUST KILLED US ALL, WHY DID HITLER LOSE REEEEEEEEEE
>>
I always stay in, I figure if I have free time I might as well be at home alone where I can feel comfortable.
>>
I went to a new therapist today and her eyes literally bulged out when I told her I don't work or go to school and spend all day alone inside my room because I'm scared of other people. She kept insisting that I must "want" to be alone but I don't. No one "wants" to live a life in which they can't even muster up the courage to go to the grocery store because of the minimal amount of social interaction it would entail.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.