[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's say you were dating a girl. After the initial spark,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: me.jpg (405 KB, 565x640) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
405 KB, 565x640
Let's say you were dating a girl. After the initial spark, your love doesn't hold up as the girl isn't what she appeared to be. Would you continue to date her?

Reverse the sexes and what you have is what you bitter robots call the "cock carousel". We aren't whores, we don't just go after a random Chad. Sure, appearances aren't everything, but based on appearances, you can deduce much. Ever seen the Sherlock Holmes movies?

I wouldn't date a greasy edgelord because it suggests he is most likely a NEET not capable of raising a family, depressed, unable to support himself while escaping in to the world of anime and video games. Pic related, it's me.
>>
My low intelligence doesn't allow me to understand what you're saying lady, but I like the way you look :)
>>
>>29993956
Goddamn trips
>>
>>29993972
You call those trips?
>>
>>29993956
>falling for bait this obvious

Nigger
Inb4 >>/pol/
>>
File: flahrgunstow.gif (363 KB, 192x291) Image search: [Google]
flahrgunstow.gif
363 KB, 192x291
>>29993999
this thread was shit until this post
>>
>>29993999

Oh shit niqqa
>>
>>29993999
Impressive digits.
>>
your post assumes that it's women leaving the chads, which isn't what happens at all. the women fuck the chads, but can't receive commitment at all, a cycle called the cock carousel, until they're old and busted
>>
>>29993736
>depressed

I like this meme. It's funny how many people saying they wouldn't date someone with depression currently do so without knowing it.
>>
>>29993999
noice famalam
>>
>>29994022
That comment was bait tho
>>
>>29994129
If you are not depressed, what are you doing here? Get the fuck out to:
>>>/soc/
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.