[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw just want to play with ants but normies have even ruined
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: ant.jpg (10 KB, 400x184) Image search: [Google]
ant.jpg
10 KB, 400x184
>tfw just want to play with ants but normies have even ruined that for me

Seriously why is there nothing normies will allow me to do?

I am a NEET for 3 years now and starting to lose my mind. In the last few weeks I started going to the park and playing with the ants on one of the fields. Literally for hours sometimes, I would play with them, I would choose certain ants to be 'NEETS' and not workers so whenever they tried to leave their nest I would shove them back inside, then narrate their /r9k/ posts about being too frightened to leave the house, and all that. I even took a few ants home with me and posted 'wagecuck' threads whilst they sat on my hands, so I could pretend they were shitposting to the worker ants. It was fucking great and made me feel great.

Then today? I was in my usual spot and a couple of fucking normies came up to me and said 'ermmm... excuse me, are you playing with those ants?'
I told them yes. They laughed in my face.
I almost cried right there and then. I felt watched and uncertain so I left and came home. I feel broken. Back to the bedroom I guess.
>>
>>29993731

you need to upgrade to personal ant farms
>>
Ants are the robots of the animal kingdom. You shouldn't distress them by messing with their routines that's just cruel.
>>
https://vortexhobbies.com/uncle-milton-giant-ant-farm-uml33-p-99436.html?gclid=CJq4hv7vM0CFUmRfgodjm8M6A&pk_campaign=GoogleShopping

Save up your GBP
>>
>>29993731
>I even took a few ants home with me and posted 'wagecuck' threads whilst they sat on my hands, so I could pretend they were shitposting to the worker ants.

UNCUT AUTISM
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 486x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 486x409
I haven't laughed this hard, thanks OP.
>>
>>29993731
>posted 'wagecuck' threads whilst they sat on my hands, so I could pretend they were shitposting to the worker ants.

amazing
>>
>>29993731
>I almost cried right there and then. I felt watched and uncertain so I left and came home. I feel broken. Back to the bedroom I guess.

i had suspected this was fake but this sentence makes it real for me
>>
>>29993731
>not playing with ants in your backyard

Its like you wanted to get bullied.
>>
>>29993731
>then narrate their /r9k/ posts about being too frightened to leave the house, and all that
what....?
>>
File: 1442069506747.jpg (22 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
1442069506747.jpg
22 KB, 500x334
>>29993731
Tell the next person that you study ant behavior as a nerdy hobby. "I know it looks weird and it is, but I find ant behavior fascinating. Someones got to study them and I'm nerdy enough to do it."

"No, I'm not a entomologist (bug scientist) but I'm thinking of going into that field."

By calling it a nerdy hobby you debase yourself. Yet, they will consider the pursuit of knowledge, strange to them though it may be, to be of some importance. They'll respect you for liking what you like. They'll consider all the things they personally like but don't make time for pursuing in their life. They'll wish you luck and move on. People really don't give a shit. They just need to know it's safe to ignore you while you be weird in their vicinity.

Unless they are hooligans.
>>
File: antpepe.png (263 KB, 1724x698) Image search: [Google]
antpepe.png
263 KB, 1724x698
>>29993731
i know how you feel, i threw out my antquarium a few years ago because people laughed at me and made fun of me when they found out i had one
>>
>>29994962

A person who studies ants is called a Myrmecologist.
>>
File: 1455910362295.jpg (77 KB, 460x562) Image search: [Google]
1455910362295.jpg
77 KB, 460x562
>tfw you saved up all the firecrackers you could and then you b52:d the shit out of every anthill you came across yelling "GOOKS IN THE WIRE" every time
>you built a wooden frame for a ghetto-rigged mlrs-battery with those cheap little fireworks rockets that just go bang and tilted so that it faced an anthill, then proceeded to light the fuseswhile crying out "POUR IT ON MEN"
>you poured boiling water pretending you were throwing oil at ants trying to scale your fortress
>you grabbed a shitload of red ants in a box and poured them all over a black anthill and watched the ensuing carnage

i did not have many friends
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.