[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>khv >wanting to get a hooker for The last 2 weeks >germanfag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (3 KB, 93x208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 KB, 93x208
>khv
>wanting to get a hooker for The last 2 weeks
>germanfag so its legal here
>everytime before i get ready to go I fap so I dont cum too quick when I see her
>feel satisfied enough and drained from the fap
>imagine the NEETbux I just blew
>decide not to go
>its been like this like clockwork everyday the last week straight

Anyone else know this feel? Is it better just to just stay on the path of wizardry? I feel satisfied enough with the fap like i just got the poison out and I think about the money I would have blown just for that. Anyone have good hooker experiences?
>>
just fap m8.
>>
>>29993017
But thats what i did? Y-you too...
>>
>>29992997
DO IT FAGGOT

you'll regret never doing it far more than doing it and regretting that...
>>
>>29993075
I was hoping it would give me more confidence and maybe sex would come easier more regularly. That's probably just wishful thinking as if it hasn't happened yet in 25 years it suddenly wont change anything. Just hoping it will reduce the anxiety and awkwardness i am about it.

Dont you think i will regret getting a taste of it and never being able to have it again? Like a carrot on a stick ill never ever catch.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.