[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
women are gneuinely terrible people.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 10
File: 86b.jpg (90 KB, 680x961) Image search: [Google]
86b.jpg
90 KB, 680x961
women are gneuinely terrible people.
>>
>>29992946
Almost as bad as robots
>>
>>29992946
Who hurt you?

who hurt us all
>>
>>29992946
>women are genuinely terrible people.
MOST women are genuinely terrible people, however, I think some may be ok

>>29992959
nothing wrong with being a robot
>>
>>29992972
>nothing wrong with being a robot

wew
>>
>>29992959
Robots don't have the excuse of being women though.
>>
>>29992946
Next you'll tell us the sky is blue and grass is green.
>>
>>29992959
ehhh, I can assure you I'm better than any women
>>
>>29992985
true they make up a ton of other excuses for the way they are

>>29992998
jej m8
>>
>>29993015
It's mainly just a ridiculous sense of entitlement you would expect from women, not men. A lot of robots seem to think as if the world owes them something.
>>
>Women hate thread
>immediately the normie police are on the scene

kek, and you guys don't think this place is filled with shills.
>>
>>29993052
>A lot of robots seem to think as if the world owes them something.
That's actually just a normie strawman they use to beat robots down even further, I think normies are hiding something about women they don't want to admit.
>>
>>29992972
>MOST women are genuinely terrible people, however, I think some may be ok

I used to believe this. Then my precious little sister, who I used to love more than anything in the world, who was so cute and bright and full of love, grew up and became just another pitiful normie stacy full of hate and devoid of dignity. I figured if it could happen to my sister, then no women were immune. They are all shit. Fuck this gay earth. I'm not even bitter about no gf, I just wish women could genuinely have the capacity for human empathy and kindness. They don't.
>>
>>29993054
Why do you hate women exactly? Do you hate them for their nature or did they say some really mean things to you?
Most posts in the threads seem to be about women's nature, which makes just about much sense as hating the tide for coming in and going out.
>>
>>29993054
>shills

this word has now lost all meaning
>>
>>29993077
>>29993052
>A lot of robots seem to think as if the world owes them something.

I do believe the world owes me something. I believe the world owes me what its always said I owe them. All our lives growing up, we've been told "be nice, be polite, be kind to others, and people will treat you the same in return. We were nice, we were polite, we were meek to everyone, and in response we got trampled on. We gave the world our niceness, we demand it back, or we will respond with the same cruelty the world has given us.
>>
>>29993113
yeah I don't hate murdering psychopaths either, because it's like hating the tide from going in and out.
>>
>>29993077
>normie strawman
>every thread on the subject has delusional robots with greater entitlement issues than Stacy
Uhhuh.
>>
>>29993081
>just wish women could genuinely have the capacity for human empathy and kindness.

you know what I think? I think it's not innate behavior of women that makes them like this, but society that raises them with this bullshit attitude. I think men enable them to behave like this.

I think women ARE capable for empathetic and kind behavior, but it will only happen if society as a whole stops coddling them and treating them like an upper class compared to men
>>
>>29993135
>We gave the world our niceness
I've got some bad news buddy...
>>
>>29993135
>we got trampled on

>being turned down by a girl is now being trampled on
>>
>>29993135
Blah blah entitlement bullshit. You are not owed anything and you owe the world nothing. You're a deluded dullard. Were you raised by a single mother, or without a proper male role model?
>>
>>29992946
Get a bf robot
>>
>>29992946
a deal is a deal right?
>>
I count about 3 shills in this thread at least, possibly from different organizations enlisted to defend women on the internet it seems, there's something they're trying to hide.

As the quote goes, if you want to know who your masters are look to who you aren't allowed to criticize.
>>
Notice how the normalfags aren't actually trying to combat OP's statement, instead they are pretty much saying "y-you too"

What a fucking joke.
>>
>>29993244
>he cant into the realization that women and r9k autists are both geniunely terrible people
>>
>>29993219
It is society. Women are best kept under the care of their fathers and husbands, as given free reign they do like children and go on a self-destructive binge, only on a societal level. A civilized society will not develop and cannot sustain itself after strict monogamy is abandoned.
>>
>>29993191
The two most important things for any organism are to eat and reproduce. Being denied the ability to reproduce is like being denied food or water.
>>
>>29993322
WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU'RE DESERVED FOOD AND WATER YOU STUPID ROBOT NIGGER!?
>>
>>29993244
>people aren't arguing against the nature of women
>what a shit-show
Find some elbow grease and gire a guy to aid you in pulling your head out of your ass.
>>
>>29993275
So tell me why women are exempt from the scrutiny that robots face.

Why are you so quick to defend women and treat robots like vermin when they are so similar?
>>
>>29993322
Its not as high of a necessity as food and water and you know that. The instinct to survive is stronger than the instinct to produce. Now shut up

>>29993344
You are free to criticize women all you wan't. I personally haven't defended women once ITT. Of course women aren't exempt from scrutiny Captain victim complex. Examples are the daily women hate threads and red pill memes here. Just dont be shocked if and when you run into resistance. Also chekd
>>
>>29993344
Because they're cute and have vaginas between their legs. Reality to anon: you already know this shit. Accept reality.
>>
>>29993244
That's a good point now that you mention it, most of the feminists come later into threads and spew ideology from tumblr shill pages. The white knight police are usually just other men who are so afraid of women the just start mindlessly attacking what they see as the weaker men because it's open season on betas.

This is why /r9k/ has fallen, we allowed the normies and their neurotic behavior to saturate the board.
>>
>>29993337
Why do you deserve food and water?

What have you accomplished?

How much have you contributed, if at all?
>>
>>29993406
Exactly..

That's the only value they have.

Get rid of both, and they're gutter trash.
>>
>>29993416

>muh contribootions

>muh complishmunts

you normies are so pathetic and vapid it's laughable
>>
>>29993322
>deserve
Nobody deserves anything. There are no universal scales of justice that deem what is owed to each and every human. People take and give as they see fit and if you have power you may take what you can.
>>
>>29993445
I'm asking the normie here.

He's quick to think that he's a valuable building block to human society when he doesn't do shit.
>>
File: CandiceDare.jpg (269 KB, 513x646) Image search: [Google]
CandiceDare.jpg
269 KB, 513x646
>>29992946
here's a tip with women: always assume they're whores.

when I meet a girl, I instantly think to myself "I can have sex with her if offer her free rent." And you know what? I've never been wrong.
>>
>>29993429
they're good for voting for dictators and communists
>>
>>29993429
I like cute things and I like vaginas. I like them more than robots in fact, as does the majority of humans.
>>
>>29993476
Simply replacing men with the government. Truly cancerous humans and enemiea of all free men.
>>
>>29993476
Exactly.

Give them power and they destroy nations.
>>
>>29993525
And men are stupid enough to give them power. Will continue to do so even though sexual liberation and women's suffrage leads to the downfall of nations. Humanity is pretty shit in the end.
>>
>>29993594
You are correct as well.

We can only wait and see what happens.

Whatever happens next, is well deserved.
>>
>>29993594
Especially women, who know they're destroying civilization and embrace it psychotically.
>>
>>29993669
I sincerely doubt women understand that. A selwct few, maybe.
>>
>>29993660
Western societies collapse and are replaced with some other society that repeats the same mistakes unless the technological singularity is reached first and it actually alters our lives greatly. History repeats itself and its becoming ever clearer that the existence of the internet does nothing to alleviate it, as the majority of people never bother to look further than the MSM into any subject matter.
>>
>>29993750
It all happens because women hate beta males, it's so funny.
>>
>>29993750
Every Rome must fall.

The causes vary, the end result the same.

It's a cycle that we may be bound to until the end of humanity.
>>
File: 1468284458048.png (643 KB, 649x703) Image search: [Google]
1468284458048.png
643 KB, 649x703
>>29992946

You have a point there, OP
>>
>>29993773
From what I see, women hate betas because they CAN freely sell their cunts to whomever they please at any price they wish; so of course they'll go for the highest value males on the sexual market. All fine and dandy, except societies don't last like this. Even less so with women in the workforce and cost of living adjusted accordingly.
Chads get prime pussy, betas drop out, birth rates plummet, societal energy dwindles and society collapses either from the inside or is invaded from the outside.
>>
File: Leading the charge.jpg (195 KB, 962x642) Image search: [Google]
Leading the charge.jpg
195 KB, 962x642
Almost all the problems we face today can be traced back to women being given to right to vote.
>>
File: 1466255591595.png (444 KB, 1139x358) Image search: [Google]
1466255591595.png
444 KB, 1139x358
>>29993884

Yes indeed, woman hate bread is in order. It must become a daily tradition again to keep shills out.
>>
>>29993135
>All our lives growing up, we've been told "be nice, be polite, be kind to others, and people will treat you the same in return.

Maybe YOU were told that, and sadly were dumb enough to believe it for years and years despite it Obviously not being true?
>>
>>29993923
Like following the whims of a child. With a strong man in her life, a woman will vote according to him, but modern women seldom settle down before their thirties. Men are more feminine than ever and many have been ruined by their single mothers. All in all a vast amount of our voters are wholly irrational, self-destructive and willing to exchange liberty for temporary security and feelgood policies.
>>
File: 1468370204566.jpg (342 KB, 1334x694) Image search: [Google]
1468370204566.jpg
342 KB, 1334x694
>>29993934

Their brains are objectively INFERIOR! BTFO, ROASTIES
>>
File: 1468431444386.jpg (891 KB, 1560x2744) Image search: [Google]
1468431444386.jpg
891 KB, 1560x2744
>>29994005

Daily reminder that roasties are simply vapid, simple minded CUNTS
>>
>>29993934
Why hate though? They're like children - worthless without guidance and a danger to themselves.
Is it because of earlier delusions of women being equal to men?
Being hurt by them?
Entitlement issues?
Feeling over thinking leading to emotionality where rationality is superior?
>>
>>29993168
Of course, we are all products of our society and upbringing. Sadly all the women who are nice are also taken, hopefully not corrupted and jaded by some chad just looking to fuck but who am i kidding, once you get a taste of the hedonistic life itll always be in your head
>>
>>29993219
I got another saying for you: don't hate the game hate the player
>>
File: 1468380822250.jpg (88 KB, 818x450) Image search: [Google]
1468380822250.jpg
88 KB, 818x450
>>29994092

Because we need to recognize and point out the fact that they are delusional and entitled. We aren't allowed to criticise roasties anywhere else, why should we censor ourselves?

Also it triggers the normies and summerfags
>>
>>29994365
Well thats really dull, but then again being a wizard is.
>>
>>29993135
Right on gentlemen
>>
Women hate thread?

Oreganon commentus
>>
>>29992946
>gneuinely
nice spelling retard
>>
>>29993893
>All fine and dandy
kill yourself
>>
Most people are quite terrible imo. I am the only supreme bastion of greatness
>>
>>29996067
>supreme
you can't be the supreme bastion because I am better than you

at best you can be an ok bastion of greatness
>>
>>29993198
>>29993957

Yep, it's great that altruism is real.
>>
>>29992946

thats why women has never been sent to war, to conquer, to make the world a better place, because they only purpose is to make more humans, men has been stupid enough to give her power to do such terrible things,

if you want loyalty, brotherhood and logical thinking get a male friend,

if you want to fuck get a girl, is simple as that, there is no vagina in the pedestal, there is men who listen to women, you dont listen to the people you're about to conquer, you conquer, thats it anons.
also horrible b8
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.