[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok let's settle this once and for all >be me >be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (482 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
482 KB, 1280x720
Ok let's settle this once and for all
>be me
>be 21
>have 5 past sexual partners
>be 6 feet tall, good looking guy
Ok /r9k/ let's get this straight. If you settle and yes I mean settle for a girl who has had sex, you are a cuckold by default. By settling with a girl who has had sex with another man you are accepting the fact that the very face you kiss and love has been face fucked to the point of her nearly passing out. You are accepting that you are below Chad, that you enjoy picking up after another man. You are essentially accepting your place in this world as a beta male. You are accepting the fact that you won't push yourself the extra mile to find one because you can't. You aren't strong enough. You aren't man enough. You weren't made to. The world has tons of males who are willing to just "settle" The best of us push ourselves and strive for greatness. It's literally a concept betas will never understand. Now that you know your place in the world have a goodnight and remember you are picking up after me.
>>
This is just embarrassing senpai
>>
>>29992896
>thinking i will get a gf in this lifetime

lmao

get the fuck out you and your shit bait
>>
Those "studies" dont seem to care about other connections between happiness and number of partners than the direct one.

Try again
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.