[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's worse: being an ugly guy or an ugly girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 11
File: girl-makeup-screenshot.jpg (18 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
girl-makeup-screenshot.jpg
18 KB, 640x480
What's worse: being an ugly guy or an ugly girl?
>>
>>29992832
Ugly girl by far. You have no idea what its like to feel so alone, knowing that if you were just pretty you'd be happy. Beauty matters so much more for women you have no idea.
>>
>>29992865
Agreed. Ugly girl by far. Women are primarily judged by their looks. Men can be defined by any number of things.
>>
>>29992832
I think being an ugly girl.

Women generally don't have a sense of humour to get over that kind of inevitable rejection.
>>
>>29992832
She's not even ugly, she just has a bad skin.
>>
Being an ugly girl because being and ugly guy doesn't make a difference. You still have to work for your future regardless.

Pretty women can just latch onto a man and live their life as a parasite.
>>
>>29992865
>>29992919

You can use makeup and a ton of shit thats frowned upon if men use it
>>
>>29992832
Ugly girl. Looks is the deal breaker when it comes to choosing women. Lot of other factors are prominent for men.
>>
Ugly girl.
>>29992865 and >>29992919 explained it perfectly
>>
The girl in the pic is kinda hot btw.
>>
>>29992832
oh no, chad didnt call me pretty today! Its tuff being an ugly girl
>>
ugly guy

there are more ways to be "unattractive" as a man than as a woman. you could be totally average looking but considered ugly because you are a virgin, or you don't make enough money, or you don't have enough friends, or you don't post on facebook enough, or you don't watch any sports, or you don't lift, or you talk funny, or you're too shy, or you're too pale, or you seem gay

ugly women can just put on makeup, or they can do the unthinkable - "settle" for someone as ugly as them.
>>
>>29992832
Guys can get away with it by being funny or socially competent, and women get disproportionately rewarded for being attractive, and punished for being unattractive.

Average girl >>> Average guy though
>>
People are just baiting saying ugly female right?
>>
This thread has been invaded by normies REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Ugly girls are still wanted. They can experience love too. They just might not get Chad (or at least not as often). They still suffer just because of that. They can't comprehend that many ugly guys get NOTHING and never will.

pic related isn't even ugly
>tfw no """""ugly""""" gf desu
>>
>that girl
>ugly

Women literally can't be ugly unless they're obese or borderline deformed.

I would suck in her toes and marry her, and I'm not even a bad looking guy.
>>
>>29993003
this. Ugly girls get chased by the truly forever unloved. Those have it the worst
>>
Usually ugly girl is worse.

However if a man is both poor and ugly then it's essentially the same as being an ugly girl.
>>
>>29992865
>>29992919
>>29992926
>>29992948
>>29992950
>>29992989

Holy shit is this board infested with SJWs. An ugly girl can get laid either way and spread her genetics while guys have to work up to gain order to get laid.
>>
>>29992919
Man can be defined but a lot of other things because finding a partner isn't their primary aim more often than not.

Men were built for a lot more than simply reproducing.
>>
>>29992970
>or they can do the unthinkable - "settle" for someone as ugly as them
HUHH these guys aren't ENTITLED to them! That's patriarchal thinking desu.
>>
>>29992970
That's not what the word 'ugly' means gasbag.
>>
Being a handsome or average autist or being poor is worse than being an ugly girl so obviously it's infinitely worse to be an ugly man since you can't assume you'll compensate for it.
A woman can be ugly, stupid, fat, shy, and poor and still have a great life.
>>
>>29993046
When was the last time have you been out with your friends ? if a chick is ugly she will be the laughing stock of the group, especially by the chads, ugly bitches will never get laid except with 2/10 guys who smell like shit, and after that they will dump them as well.
>>
>>29993046
M8 ugly girls wont even get hit,while ugly guys have a shoot with women if he entretain them.
>>
File: 1468492505374.jpg (126 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1468492505374.jpg
126 KB, 800x600
>>29993046
>SJWs
>being an alt-right-autist
>>
>>29993065
Not him, but it's AS IF they were though. It's all "unattractive". There's so much you have to do, and so many pitfalls...
>>
>It's a "women have it so bad guys" episode
fuck women are so dumb
>>
>>29992832
ugly girl for social environments and love
ugly guy for support and care

It's very hard to find a women regardless of looks nor being cared for but will be seen in great contempt if ugly
Where as a man will not have to fear the contempt he certainly won't be cared for. Sympathy my got out for his plight but he will be expected to deal with it
>>
let's put it this way:

eggman, who seems like an alright guy, is homeless. he has trouble keeping a job, trouble making normie friends, and most of his limited sexual experiences have been with landwhales. his entire life has been made significantly more difficult, and more isolated, because of his looks.

someone made an okcupid profile with a pic of eggman's face on some dumpy girl's body, and within an hour got propositioned for dates and sex from multiple suitors.

when it comes to TRULY ugly men and women, women have it easier. even that chick who was on jerry springer who was called "the ugliest woman in america" has fans and people who support her.

the only people who support eggman, who isn't even close to the ugliest man in america, are other male losers who have been similarly isolated from society.
>>
>>29993087
Don't lie on the Internet, anon. They'll have plenty of success on Tinder. There are dating sites specialized for "ugly" people filled with mostly average guys and ugly girls. They still have their pick of the litter. Plenty of men want them (and they'll get turned down plenty).

Again, this all boil down to ugly girls only thinking of Chads all the time and imagining they have it the worst.
>>
>>29992832
Ugly guy
possibly ignored your whole life
when not ignore be by used up women who are about to hit the wall and want to settle down (possibly with kids)

Ugly girl
Chad may not compliment you daily
Still a chance Chad might pick you up from a club when his drunk and on a "dry patch"

Even if you don't get chads attention you have multiple orbitors that you can use as emotional tampons and you don't have to count the attention from less attractive men because they aren't people thus you can have attention and be alone :^)
>>
Being an ugly guy.
You can be the fattest ugliest girl and still get laid
>>
>>29993003
>They can't comprehend that many ugly guys get NOTHING and never will.
Mostly ugly guys who refuse to settle. If you were open to dating a single mother or fat woman you'd lose your virginity.

>B-but that's different
>>
>>29993176
Yeah that's frustrating, this thread is full of "AN UGLY GUY IS FINE IF HE'S RICH, FUNNY, CONFIDENT, AND SUCCESSFUL!" as if that was part of the question.
>>
File: Jeremy-Kyle-teeth-MAIN.jpg (35 KB, 615x410) Image search: [Google]
Jeremy-Kyle-teeth-MAIN.jpg
35 KB, 615x410
>>29993176
>They'll have plenty of success on Tinder
When I mean ugly I mean pic not a 5/10 women with some defects. 1/10 guys like Rauldg get laid weekly,while 1/10 women are probably lonely forever. Women rely way more on looks than men do
>>
>>29992832
In the date scene ugly guys can offer money, status, talents, and charm

For women being ugly is your death sentence, pretty much you have to accept that if he has any looks over you he might cheat or dump you when better comes along. Your situation is being moped used while the shop is working on your sports car

Natural most robots painted as girls have it easier because they lack money, status, talents, and charm

So to those guys yes they likely bottom out with the worse of worse crazy girls that have 9 cats and eat glue because they just fail at life so bad that they have nothing to being to it but pain and suffering complaints
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
30 KB, 480x360
>>29993241
This is rauldg if you didnt know him
>>
>>29993209
Heh, exactly this desu senpai.
>>
>>29993241
If you want to go with people that ugly, then neither men nor women are getting laid
they are behind help
>>
File: 1464336860876.png (36 KB, 498x500) Image search: [Google]
1464336860876.png
36 KB, 498x500
>>29993175
>people use dating sites like okcupid as a source for fact checking
>It's random anecdotal evidence with no study behind it other than "I made a profile" with no long term testings such as the dates themselves or what happens in them
>>
>>29993228
i have to assume you are a woman, because only a woman can be so dumb as to not see how that is entirely different

i would happily date an ugly, goofy looking girl, a girl who just doesnt have a very nice face, or nice teeth, maybe she's really pale or has really dark circles under her eyes. maybe her hair is a little thin and/or ratty. that would all be fine with me.

because THEY DIDN'T HAVE A CHOICE IN BEING THAT WAY. no one chooses to have a bad face or bad skin. it's close to uncontrollable.

single mothers got knocked up by chad without a condom, or they weren't on birth control or both. fat women eat too much. how can you not see how that's different? they are unattractive because of their choices, not because of their looks.

that being said, i would definitely be willing to lose my virginity to a single mother or a fat woman. unfortunately, they are usually preoccupied with Chad.
>>
>>29992832
whores can use makeup and look like a 10/10/ If a guy tries to use make up he will be called a fag and ridiculed
>>
>>29993310
M8 this dude>>29993272
is not wealthy and gets puss almost every weekend. If you have charisma as an ugly dude you can pull some girls. While ugly girls will most likely be excluded
>>
Either this whole thread is some weird ironic posting, or it's true when it's been said that this board has been taken over by normalfags. Fucking disgusting.
>>
Responses in this thread show nothing other than the expected; that R9Kers are obsessed with sex and not much else.

If sex is all that matters to you, being an ugly man is probably harder. Ugly sluts can get laid on the semi reg for far less effort than ugly men can - an ugly man has to compensate his ugliness with wit, charm and finance, while an ugly girl compensates for it by being drunk and easy.

Now, if we're talking about general ability to progress through life, ugly girls have it way harder. Ugly men have plenty of ways to distinguish themselves - intellectually, financially, socially; ugly women are hindered in all of these endeavours due to their ugliness, since people tend to shy away from hiring ugly women compared to ugly men. There's a perception that ugly women are somehow inferior in areas other than their looks. They're certainly less desireable to be around for the average man - and the average man is the one who has to hire them.

TLDR: getting laid is easier for ugly women, getting success is easier for ugly men
>>
>>29993228
>dating a single mother
I could DATE them for sure. If she's nice and not using me. Especially if she seems like a good mother. But I worry about all of the memes about them though.
>fat woman
I am, but not excessively fat. It's hard to deal with. It's superficial and I'm not proud of it. If we really liked each others it could not matter anymore though.
>>
>>29993336
>i would happily date an ugly, goofy looking girl, a girl who just doesnt have a very nice face, or nice teeth, maybe she's really pale or has really dark circles under her eyes. maybe her hair is a little thin and/or ratty. that would all be fine with me.
Really? You'd date >>29993241
Don't lie.

>because THEY DIDN'T HAVE A CHOICE IN BEING THAT WAY.
So are you fine with coalburners then? The black men "didn't have a choice in being that way".

Would you reproduce with the woman described/that that anon posted? Would you doom your children to a life of suffering like that? If so you're selfish. As an ugly male, with other major flaws, I, personally, an unable to attract a gf, even single mothers and fat women. This does not apply to most of this board.

The fact of the matter is single mothers are undesirable just as ugly males are. Date inside your tier.
>>
>>29993314
>no women want eggman
>there are men who want eggwoman

i'll admit it's an anecdote, but i think it demonstrates the obvious - women, in comparison to their male equals in attractiveness, have an easier time finding sex and relationships
>>
>>29993370
We were taken over by normal fags when the Supreme gentlemen shit happen.
Normal fags blame the other gender for all their shit
old 08 robots understood that people were just shit in general gender be damn and could see the pros and cons in situations.
Also this wouldn't mean women have it worse overall just that in OPs theory of both genders are stupid ugly which has it worse.
>>
>>29993047
>Men were built for a lot more than simply reproducing.
You're being self defeatist, you're implying that men are the superior gender and you're helplessly submitting yourself to the patriarchal structure.
>>
>>29993392
>conjecture: the post
>>
>>29993241
I feel bad for her. She could be fixed though. I wish everyone had the health services they need in these cases.
You're talking about extreme cases though. Certain 1/10 guys get laid because of their special circumstances.
And do you honestly think pic related is a virgin? I don't think so.
>>
there are lots of men willing to fuck ugly girls and girls under their league. girls never date under their league (appearance wise) unless the guy is rich. ugly guys get it worse.
>>
>>29993421
nah i probably wouldn't date her, that's true. if she fixed her teeth or got dentures i would though.

>So are you fine with coalburners then? The black men "didn't have a choice in being that way".
holy fuck you are dumb. a woman chooses to be a coalburner. but yeah, i would date a girl even if she previously had sex with a black guy. as long as she didn't knocked up, because there is essentially zero excuse to get pregnant "by accident" in this day in age considering the widespread availability of cheap or free contraception.

dating an ugly goofy looking girl would be dating inside my tier. would i reproduce with the women described? probably. would i reproduce with the ugly girl in the pic? if i was in love with her, yeah. all i would need to do is just buy the kids braces or get them oral surgery and they'd be fine.
>>
I think it might be worse being an ugly girl just because you know how much easier things are for pretty or even average looking girls.

Pretty much all a girl needs to be successful in life is looks, so it's probably painful to know that if you just looked a little better, life would be easy

Also it's a lot easier for a guy to be ugly than a girl. As long as a girl is thin she needs to have a really fucked up face to be considered below average. For a guy to be normal he has to have decent muscles, chin, jawline, height, etc
>>
>>29993494
>think pic related is a virgin?
Probably not,but she doesnt have or ever had a boyfriend for sure. And I think that having a relationship is way more important that just sex at the end
>>
>>29993085

Actually it's the ugly guy that is the laughing stock in the group, dumbass.

>>29993087

m8 ugly girls get hit in by ugly guys and fat guys what the fuck you talking about nigger

>>29993088

Go back to plebbit faggot
>>
>>29993392
angela merkel is a fat dumpy uggo and she's in charge of one of the largest, most dynamic economies of the world

most female CEOs are pretty damn ugly dude
>>
>>29993574
>Actually it's the ugly guy that is the laughing stock in the group, dumbass.
same with girls anon.
women are monsters to each other
>>
>>29993085
Guess what you retard ugly guys dont even have friends
>>
>>29993592
Yep. Teenage girls are the cruelest creatures in all of society. Especially to each other. Ugly girls have it worse.
>>
>>29992919
>>29992948

If you're an ugly guy with nothing going for you (like me), you're fucked.

>>29992970
Honestly, so long as a woman isn't fat she's attractive. Men have to be ripped.
>>
>>29993392
>>29993584
and to add on to this, a lot of male CEOs are absolute chads (not all of course, there's a lot of nerdy ugly CEOs in the silicon valley). pretty sure the average height of male CEOs is above the average male height. same with U.S. presidents.

have of all people are average looking and below. there are more women getting college degrees, and more women in the workforce. clearly their looks aren't that big of a hinderance.
>>
Better question:

What's worse, ugly girl or a shy/non extroverted guy?
>>
>>29993392
>R9Kers are obsessed with sex and not much else
No.

Even though I wish I could just get laid (like ugly women), I know it wouldn't be all that great. But it can still be meaningful human contact. Especially if you have all the power and don't have to tolerate them if they abuse you somehow.

But most women do have betas lining up for their attention, and those betas would be kind to them.
>>
>>29993175
>Being a total failure because of looks

It doesn't work that way son. There are Plenty of ugly men with beautiful wives. They just worked on other aspects of their lives that they could control like their career, or their personality. If your a man with no drive, charisma, or looks then of course your life is going to be shitty.
>>
>>29993592
>>29993619

Haha you guys are so funny. Your posts are filled with estrogen.
>>
>>29993619
I don't feel any sympathy for ugly women, they were cunts towards me in school. The one girl I asked out was a 4/10 and she was disgusted.
>>
>>29993428
Sex? maybe, relationships? No. I pond a whale, what next? I don't have to stay with her. As a man I can have access to resources and networking that keeps me going. Short of that hole she has nothing I want, I can and will likely look foe better
A girl fucks a whale. Well what's her options? This whale might buy her things give her a roof, give her time and attention she wants that she can't get outside the area. Now yes she might bail and move on just like the above example but unlike that one she will at least stay around lonher and might grow attachment to him because he has provisions that society has always given to men.
>>
>>29993631
Shy/introverted guy easily. As a man, if you can't initiate and be confident/dominant, you have no chance, women will never approach you. I've accepted my wizard status is inevitable.
>>
File: 1444311367775.png (562 KB, 978x746) Image search: [Google]
1444311367775.png
562 KB, 978x746
>>29992865
>>29992919
>>29992926
>>29992948
>>29992950
>>29993040
>>29993087
>>29993170
Daily reminder girls with down-syndrome can still get average looking guys.
>>
>>29993085
first, what >>29993605 said. truly ugly men don't even have friends to begin with. they are the laughing stock of the world.

from what i've noticed the ugly girls of the group, especially if they are only ugly because they are fat pigs who eat too much, become the "funny girl." all her friends always talk about how she's so "hilarious" even though she's mostly just obnoxious. it's the same way the fat guy becomes the funny guy, the difference is the fat guy actually develops some comedic talent because it's the only way he can earn respect. the fat girl just gets called funny by her friends without ever being funny.

on top of that, from what i've seen, friends of the ugly girl always complain about how guys don't give her a chance, and i remember in high school they'd always get one of the lower Chads of the Chad group to ask her to dances.

>ugly bitches will never get laid except with 2/10 guys who smell like shit
>wow wtf why should ugly women have to settle for ugly men? ugh!
>>
>>29993688
This was debunk a long ass time ago.
It was a pity date to the prom they never dated to any level
and just as many retarded guys get pity dates as well.
>>
>>29993631
being a shy male is the worst fate one can even suffer
>>
>>29993654
>Plenty of ugly men
think really hard, or those *ugly* men, or are they just average or slightly below average looking

also, how much control does one really have over their career? especially when the uglier you are, the more successful you have to be to have an equal amount of success with women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR3YR1ZTonc
>>
>>29993762
Worse than being a paraplegic? Worse than childhood cancer?

r9k manchildren are some whiney ass bitches.
>>
>>29993800
yes, I would rather be a paraplegic or have died already than to be a shy adult male
>>
>>29993421
>The fact of the matter is single mothers are undesirable just as ugly males are. Date inside your tier.
There aren't THAT many of them in my age group though (but quite a few), and I can date older women than me.
But they're not undesirable. I see them dating a lot. Betas still fight for their attention. And they are demanding. I don't think they'd give me a chance.
I'm sure some of them miss Chad though.
>>
>>29993800
at least being a paraplegic and having cancer gets you sympathy from normies and support

us shy men are doomed to live a miserable life, aware of our situation, being shat on by normies
>>
File: 1468258213649.png (247 KB, 655x651) Image search: [Google]
1468258213649.png
247 KB, 655x651
If you're an ugly guy your fucked without working 500% in school/working out ect.

If you're an ugly girl you just slap on some makeup and you got 4,000 beta orbiters trying to get inside your pants.
>>
>>29993717
You don't want to use anecdotal evidence
The last 3 suicides in my city where landwhales that killed themselves because they were 24+ and not married and alone
Of the 4 fat/ugly girls I use work with only one has a bf and it's pretty clear he beats her, the other three where thirsty robot level that took any attention from a guy given as signs of romance and would get crazy angry at any average or better looking girl just talking to male coworkers.
That made me think for the longest time that how it work because most unattractive guys here found girls easy. Wasn't till I came here I hear stories like yours, however neither of us can prove which side is the better. Just that you feel you are trap with less hope of love then ugly girls while I had a good shot fatass be damned at finding love.
>>
>>29993854
How is being ugly keeping you from running marathons? How is it keeping you from being a deft investor or a master engineer? Chad has tons of social obligations. You should easily be able to best him in many areas.

But you won't, because at the end of the day you're just spoiled whiny bitches.
>>
>>29993926
Yeah, if your an ugly guy you have to work really hard to get a women to find you attractive.

If your a women just slap on some makeup and marry a man and take his money.

Leave this board faggot and never return.
>>
File: thefaceofdoubt1.jpg (33 KB, 607x530) Image search: [Google]
thefaceofdoubt1.jpg
33 KB, 607x530
>>29993955
That wasn't the question. But keep feeling sorry for yourself and playing the victim.
>>
>>29993926
Chad is often blessed with mental/physical traits (height, intelligence, no mental illnesses) that make his achievements possible. I'm ugly and lazy, I see no point working hard. Running marathons won't get me a gf and I don't want to be rich.
>>
>>29993993
Yeah man everything has ever happened to anybody is their fault, thanks for making me realise its so simple now. I just have to be myself.
>>
>>29992832
>be ugly girl
>put on 2 tons of make up to fix it
WEW
>>
>>29994015
If you're ugly and lazy you're exactly where you belong in the social order.

Take some responsibility for your lives manboys.
>>
>>29994028
I bet half of the "fembots" crying about their ugliness still have bfs, aren't virgins and are overweight. Literally all a woman needs to do is not be fucking obese, and even fat women get married these days. What a joke.
>>
>>29994056
That's why need a beta uprising, so normies like you can be ovened.
>>
>>29994056
So women have it easy, thanks for proving the point bud.
>>
>>29994074
You niggas can barely be bothered to piss in toilets.

I'm not worried.
>>
>>29992919
Yea but ugly girls still get guys above their league somehow
>>
File: 1467417417811.png (260 KB, 484x605) Image search: [Google]
1467417417811.png
260 KB, 484x605
>>29994094
You would never say that to my face, if we had to fight i'd put you in a wheelchair.
>>
butt ugly girls are like maybe 5% worse off than butt ugly guys

so yea they get it worse, but it's not that much worse than an ugly guy.
>>
>>29992865
>You have no idea what its like to feel so alone
I know pretty well actually
>>
>>29992832
Being an ugly girl
Your sole purpose of existence is to be beautiful and a metaphor to femininity.
Unlike men, women can't have achievements. If a woman achieved anything it's either met with "inferiority" claims by insecure men and disregarded, stolen by other women who will lump you into their "ALL WOMEn R SMART N FEMINISTS" movement and steal credit, or nobody will care over your famous pornstar. Even a pornstar can start and raise a family these days.

An ugly woman? Better off dead. Not even prostitution would save them.

If you are an ugly woman take up witchcraft and Satanism and wish for the death of all human life, curse God for your sins and live in isolation. Your only solace is nature and virtual world. Beasts will love you more than any man. I am not referring to having sex with animals.

Only inferior woman would choose the average dog or horse for a mate anyway.
>>
>>29994096
They aren't ugly if they're in a relationship
White people also cannot be ugly
>>
>>29993088
>implying alt-righters invented calling people SJWs
hownew.ru?
>>
File: 1468604065018.jpg (74 KB, 807x802) Image search: [Google]
1468604065018.jpg
74 KB, 807x802
>>29994349
>White people also cannot be ugly
Holy fucking shit nigga u dumb
>>
>>29994094
I've got better hygiene than 99% of normies I meet, sorry.
>>
Ugly guy, is it even a question?

I see dozens and dozens of ugly girls with chad boyfriends on a daily basis.

And they say men are more shallow than women..
>>
>>29994299
Damn anon.

Yeah, a woman's achievements won't make her more attractive, usually. Some really ugly guys could end up having a girl tolerate them because of it, but this is getting more rare nowadays. The world is changing. Women do not NEED men; more and more they'd rather be alone than settle with ugly guys.

>tfw no witch gf though
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.