[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fetish thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1421_Sensory_Homunculus.jpg (14 KB, 260x259) Image search: [Google]
1421_Sensory_Homunculus.jpg
14 KB, 260x259
Is it true that sexual fetishes are a result of early childhood experiences with sexuality?
I recall as a little boy being aroused by the idea of a woman dominating a man before I even understood what sexual arousal was. However I no longer posses any kind of femdom fetish since I reached puberty. Any similar stories to share, robots?
>>
Yeah ever since I started fucking your mom I developed a beastiality fetish
>>
femdom isn't even a fetish in the stricter sense. the term refers to sexual fixations on things, not fixations on sexual acts.
>>
>>29993069
Then, cuckoldry isn't a fetish either?
>>
>>29993205
no, not really, not in the clinical sense. these are just paraphilias.
>>
>>29993287
OK...makes sense.
>>
Have you guys ever felt turned on before you approached puberty?
>>
>>29992538
I've been excited and aroused exclusively by the idea of becoming a girl before I was old enough to even understand what a girl was. Pretty sure I've not had any experiences that really could have brought about something like that, either.
>>
>>29993924

Crazy, I have the same thing. I've done a lot of reading about it (not a ton of material on the subject, though the amount of fetish stuff online is endless). The closest thing I can relate to is the concept of autogynephilia. It's a very controversial concept, and most people online don't like it. However, it's the one I most relate to.

My intuition tells me it's more or less inborn. The theory is that it may be due to something called "erotic target locations errors", in which your attraction to women sort of gets misplaced back onto yourself. Just a theory of course. But it makes so much sense to me and my experience.
>>
I used to wear mom's panties, sometimes several pairs at a time.
I remember I had to wear a pair of my sister's panties cause all mine were dirty.

Now I get really aroused when I wear panties and sometimes even buy my own
>>
>>29992538
That diagram is so untrue it's not even funny.
>>
>>29992538
>Is it true that sexual fetishes are a result of early childhood experiences with sexuality?
Some what true.
early on I've been exposed to butchering and preparing meat as a kid, it was a sort of chore I did.
cutting chicken heads off, putting their bodies in boiling water, removing the feathers, gutting them, and sometimes cooking them.

after a while I started enjoying it more than I should have and now I have a curiosity on what people taste like.
would never do it though, but it's been in the back of my mind.

I don't even know if I should call it a fetish, I don't get sexual pleasure off of it. it just feels really good. a nice warm fuzzy feeling.
>>
I have had a fetish for peeing since I can remember (literallly)

Used to pee on all sorts of things
>>
>>29992538
I think that sexuality is plastic -- can change over time -- but I think that early experiences influence us much more strongly than later ones.
>>
>>29993364
I'm not sure if these memories really qualify as being turned on, but I remember a few situations which all evoked a similiar feeling which is now mirrored in my sexual fantasies. tl;dr I'm a submissive bitch.

I remember being about 6 and watching a cartoon where a female protagonist was knocked out and the villain hung her over his shoulder and it made me feel strange. I tried to recreate this feeling by bending myself over a wooden pony, having my weight resting on my stomach and upper body and it felt good. In elementary school we had these giant lego bricks in PE, which we sometimes build forts with. One time, I volunteered myself to be immured in the foundation of the fort. The layer of bricks above me was lightly pressing on my breast so I could not take full breaths. Other occasions with similiar feelings include me spinning myself into an hammock until I was tightly restrained and crawling under my bed to reach for something, breathing in the dusty air.

During that time of being 6 to 10, I also had in my head this fantasy world which I indulged in before falling asleep, which involved me fighting with swords against my bullies. In these stories I repeatedly imagined situations which caused feelings similiar to the ones above, including me being captured/abducted and tied down, lying at the bottom of a pit, being betrayed, having my friends turn against me, or losing a fight in front of them.

Nowadays most of my sexual fantasies involve being restrained or constricted in some form, being dominated (mostly by females) and humiliated. I also have this strange thing where I disproportionally often have to sneeze when having these fantasies, maybe this ties into the memory of the dust under my bed.
>>
>>29994116
>a nice warm fuzzy feeling
I guess these were the words I was looking for here (>>29994214). I couldn't really nail it down.
>>
>>29992538
I like lip biting, lips and tongues.

What is this?
>>
>>29994116
I have a similar thing. I used to be obsessed with anathomy books as a kid. Not to read them of course, but for the Illustrations, i got a tickling feeling when i looked at the tigh- muscles and the ones in the back and i also get this feeling when i look at big, red stringy parts of Meat in the butcher- Shop, i love looking at it. I find big red muscle- Meat aesthetic and have a fantasy to eat human tighs. It is just a fantasy because in my head i picture it to taste like salmon
>>
I once had to be in a musical in preschool where everyone had to take off their shoes. I'd never seen that many bare fee before, and I was so disgusted I refused to do it. Probably where my fetish for long socks/boots come from.
>>
>>29995329
oral fixation, one of the normiest fetishes
>>
File: 1461975933122.png (281 KB, 535x466) Image search: [Google]
1461975933122.png
281 KB, 535x466
>>29992538
I've been fixated on sadism and death ever since I was a very small child. It didn't make me feel sexually aroused but it was very pleasant. It gave me kind of a fuzzy pleasant feeling. One story:

>in kindergarten, maybe 5 years old
>recess, everyone wants to play house
>I say I'm going to be one of the parents
>everyone plays normally for a minute
>I'm overcome with the urge to hit the kid playing the other parent
>start bullying them, they keep telling me to stop
>the other kids don't interfere but everyone's watching us
>tell the kid I'm bullying that they have to play dead
>stand over them and watch them while they lay down, feels really fucking good
>teacher comes over, grabs my arm and drags me away, asking what on earth I thought I was doing
>I nearly get in a shitton of trouble but genuinely thought nothing was wrong with my behavior
>have to have it explained to me that that's not how adults are supposed to act
>they don't even mention me making the kid play dead and omit it when telling my parents what happened
>they deny that they do anything out of the ordinary and I don't get in trouble

I did a lot of shit like that later on but kept it well hidden once I knew that it wasn't okay.
>>
>>29992538
I got a gts fetish because of a dream I had as a kid
> it was just me being hugged by a giantess close to her left boob
>our hearts started beating in unison

>tfw when I want a tall gf...
>>
File: result.png (111 KB, 733x3078) Image search: [Google]
result.png
111 KB, 733x3078
>tfw when no dendrophilic hippie tree hugging gf
>>
>>29997231
Did you get a boner too on that one episode of Malcolm in the Middle with Reese dreaming about the billboard girl?
>>
>>29992538
I used to fantasize about weird shit when i was in the 5th and 6th grade. mostly femdom sort of stuff like this girl a year older than me tying me to a tree or chasing me down and restraining me and sucking my dick in general.

when i hit puberty it flipped into reverse overdrive, and now I can't get off unless I'm degrading the girl, sloppyfucking her throat until she gags and tears stream down her face and ruin her makeup, smacking her around until her ass and neck bruise, etc.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.