[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Plz read
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (29 KB, 640x753) Image search: [Google]
image.png
29 KB, 640x753
You know what the worst part of being a robot is? You can't fucking change it. Even if you try to be friendly and have nothing but good intentions people just give you weird looks and avoid you when you try to talk to them. Even if all you want to do is help and share people will ignore you and treat you like shit and then when you finally snap and hate everyone they act like its your fault. You have literally no choice but to wallow in pity and hate the fuck out of yourself because there's just something in your brain that every single person will avoid. You can't get jobs, you can't have girlfriends, you can't have friends and go out. You're literally meant to just stand alone and hate yourself and suffer while you watch other people's happiness.

I just spent an hour browsing through Facebook to just look at normal people's lives. Everyone has a bunch of friends, there's pretty girls with an endless supply of dudes they can talk to, everyone's got jobs and shit going on, then the one person excluded-me has to just sit there and hate everything and myself. Everywhere I go I'm treated shitty and avoided and like I don't even exist and I don't know why. Literally all I want is friends and a girlfriend but literally the universe is doing everything in its power to make sure I can't. I literally can't even get people to accept my friend request on Facebook and I'm the one person exiled while everyone else just non schaluantly gets along with each other and is happy as fuck and there's just no reason for it I was just born and the whole world decided they hated me instantly and I can't change it no matter what I do I'm forced to just be full of hate and sadness 24/7
>>
>>29992438
Honestly, how fat are you?
>>
>>29992482
6'0 and 185 I think pretty slender frame with a little bit of a skinny fat gut from being stuck inside for years at a time
>>
I went grocery shopping for the first time in a while today, and saw that there was a food pantry collecting canned foods near the entrance. I bought 4 cans of corn and gave it to them. I thought I was going to feel some sort of elation or some kind of self-satisfaction that I helped feed a person. I didn't feel anything. I just felt like I wasted 4 bucks.
>>
>>29992501
I'm 6'0 128lbs hungry skeltal mode.
I'm ugly as fuck tho, and I want to friendly remind you that ugly people are the losers of society. People even associate bad things to ugly people, so there you are, the main reason why we can't into society.
>>
>>29992501
Ok then, what makes you exemplary unattractive.
>>
You sound a like a failed normie. Get OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29992551
>>29992556
I don't think it's looks I'm not that bad looking I'd say like 6 maybe a 7 on a good day which is rare

People just naturally avoid me like some natural instinct. The way birds run from certain colors because it matches the color of the eyes of animals that hunt them and I just can't do anything with that. I'm literally a person repellent.
>>
>try to be a good person
>get shat on for it
>grow bitter and resentful
>"haha see you were a bad person that deserves this all along"
>>
>>29992438
Me too. I know I'm not very attractive and socially awkward, but why does this put off people SO MUCH? And when they find out I'm a loner it's even worse.
>>
>>29992605
Not buying it. If you were non-repulsive looking someone would take an interest.
>>
>>29992438
Cyborg here. I'm not the most social but I am good at 1on1 situations and have no enemies I know of.

Lots of loners are simply too cringy, take abandonment personally, and go for the deep conversation too fast. I know you are starved for connection, but social interactions start weak and can grow into something strong.
>>
>>29992753
Fuck I meant clingy, not cringy.
>>
>>29992740
>>29992740
Sometimes the occasional girl but I just got ignored by a ham beast on Twitter
>>
>>29992770
>Twitter
get out mornie
>>
>>29992636
Get real, most people get shat on one way or another, but only some become bitter and resentful assholes.

Thing with you robots is, most of you think everyone has it perfectly easy but you have it hard, when the fact is most people go through shit in life but alot of them actually get smarter and stronger instead of weaker and giving up.

You just don't put enough effort into having a decent life, because you think a decent life is something you deserve to be given instead of something to be made.
>>
>>29992787
I meant tinder
>>
>>29992795
>you think a decent life is something you deserve to be given instead of something to be made.

>Implying it isnt just luck at the roll of a dice
>>
>>29992795
Pretty much. Most 'robots' are arrogant entitled babies with no work ethic or sense of perseverance.
>>
>>29992852
>free will is an illusion

Here we go
>>
>>29992857
>deal with the cards you are dealt :^)

Fuck that it's like life is a game of 21 and I was given 3 cards in the beginning and already went over
>>
>>29992880
Nigga plz. All kinds of people have overcome hardships far greater than whatever nonsense you think is holding you back.
>>
>>29992958
God and the universe which is something I can't battle with

God is literally targeting me
>>
>>29992974
So nonsense. Grow up and stop whining. It's pathetic.
>>
>>29992878
>Babies in africa are starving
>Free will
>Babies in africa wanted to starve before they were even born

Dont give me your philosophical bullshit, you know its just luck.
>>
>>29992852
It's not just luck. Sure, there is some luck involved as with all things in life, but lucky almost never is the only factor, about anything.

You were born uglier, more stupid and more poor than most? Well fuck, you have 2 choices really: either wallow in selfpity and see your life go into shitter, or try as hard as you can to achieve a decent life.

With first option you will surely never have a decent life, but with the second one there's a chance you succeed. Naturally, both options are legit, but if you pick first, you lose the right to claim you "deserve" anything.

At the end of the day, it's all good and nice, robots have their containment here and their distorted worldview doesn't affect others that much. Robots have always existed, but in modern times there are places like r9k where they can gather so it might seem like a real "problem". However, robots are just a fact of life and society, and will always exist.
>>
>>29992795
WHY THE FUCK SOME PEOPLE GET STRONGER, AND SOME APPEARANTLY GET WEAKER IN THE FIRST PLACE, FOR FUCK SAKE???????????
>>
>>29993005
Nigga plz. This is why no one likes you. You won't even accept accountability for your own actions.
>>
>>29993099
Because people have different personality traits? Some people are just weaker. I don't hate robots for it, I just find it silly how they feel entitled to shit afterwards.
>>
>>29993029
Exactly. If you're ugly or a social reject, why aren't you a noted scholar? Why aren't you out running marathons? Why aren't you an ace investor? I could go on and on.
>>
File: 1444406770890.jpg (79 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1444406770890.jpg
79 KB, 800x800
>>29992878
>I am not simply a biological machine
>>
>>29992958
it's not about overcoming some external bullshit, it's overcoming that ugly, creepy thing deep inside your brain
>>
>>29993154
So, any suggestions of becoming psychically/emotionally stronger? Just be honest.
>>
>>29993243
I don't know, never thought about it too much. I guess you need to find an answer yourself.
>>
Why did no one focus on the fact that we're robots for no reason and there's literally nothing we can do to change it
>>
>>29993693
Oh woe is you.

Stop whining like a little bitch.
>>
>>29993302
Surprised you haven't said to Jus B Yourself yet. This is an extremely stereotypical normie approach when talking to robots. You act much like stereotypical Chads, and you're obviously unable to relate or understand their situations.

It's not that I disagree with you that giving up isn't going to make anything better. But you're literally making them feel worse by preaching to them when you don't understand. Judging everybody by your own standards is arrogant.
>>
>>29992438
I know those feels anon

I'm probably end it within a few years if I'm still alone. Feels so bad seeing people getting married when you haven't kissed anyone.
>>
>>29992605
>6 maybe a 7

So you're saying you're above average?
>>
>>29993812
I've had girls but the problem is none of them like me now and guys just always hate me and ignore me. I know some people will say if you're banging girls who cares about hanging out with dudes but it gets sad when you have a girlfriend and have to explain how you're alone and never do anything fun
>>
File: 1468043575725.png (852 KB, 1009x6647) Image search: [Google]
1468043575725.png
852 KB, 1009x6647
Just gonna leave dis here desu
>>
>>29992438
I'm not gonna read all that but I was a fucking loser until college, changed my entire life being around a different demographic
>>
>>29993770
Why would I care how I make you guys feel? Robots talk shit about normies and chads all the time, why would we show you any sympathy then?

I don't give a damn if you are lonely and miserable.
>>
>>29993959
How come girls don't like you any more? At least you've experienced it (better to have loved and lost etc)
>>
>>29994024
This needs to be stickied on the front page.
>>
>>29994820
I have no clue man within the past 2 years everyone just stopped talking to me

People won't even add me on Facebook or talk to me I thought it was just a communal thing but even strangers treat me different I just don't know I got cursed somehow
>>
>>29992438
Mate, the answer is simple. All you need to do is find your way into some kind of normie group or better yet a party, get hammerheaded, and your sorted
>>
>>29994024
So life is unfair? Big news. It's funny how biggest part of this is dedicated about how normies can't understand robots because they are not them, however it seems robots perfectly understand everything about normies.

Also, this implies that all robots come from severely fucked up families and had no chance for decent life right from the start. There's absolutely no proof of that, and while it may be true for some, others probably just "lost their way" when they started mastrubating to traps and lolis, or doing other cringeworthy bullshit.

If playing WoW for 10 years made you miss out on shit, I don't give a fuck if you aren't feeling good. It's literally your own fault.

Just an eloquent shitpost with alot of assumptions really.
>>
>>29994024
typical manchild jive tbqh
>>
>>29994024
Great read, could definitely relate. God damn if the normies in it weren't just like the ones in this thread.
>>
>>29995170
So true if u had a normal childhood no genetic mental illnesses you wouldn't even begin to comprehend the hell a robot sometimes goes through
>>
File: 250px-Hunter.png (90 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
250px-Hunter.png
90 KB, 250x200
>>29992438

Listen up, mate. Waaaa...waaaa...
This is what you sound like. I don't think you have it in you or deserve it to have the things you want. The most interesting thing is that it doesn't matter. They are your current self's problems. If you become someone else then your current self's problems will cease to apply. Now here's a list of things you must do.

1) Stop browsing /r9k/

It's nice to be among people who understand your plight. But you need to understand that you all end up keeping eachother down. No more /r9k/ for you.

2) Stop looking up to normies

By looking up to someone, you set a limit. By aspiring to become a lowly normie, you damn yourself to be as good as them at best. Look up to people like Brian Blessed instead.

3) Stop fapping

You'll see an increase in your energy andpositive mood. You will also go crazy and be driven to reach your goal.
Fap around once a month so as to not get used to celibacy.

4) Smile

Not literally, but be pleasant. People have enough on their heads. They are not going to want to talk to a downer, and a neutral person won't get their attention.

5) Understand failure

Failure is not getting what you want. Let's say you want to fuck a girl. Failure is not getting laid. Being rejected is failure. Being friendzoned is failure. Not talking to her is failure. You have failed by default. So talk to her. Tell her anything that comes to mind. Be as crass or controversial as you want. If you end up with her then good. Any other outcome is just business as usual, with the exception that you might end up venting or entertaining yourself even if you fail.
>>
>>29995516
Nobody cares, Chad, you've killed the thread with your normie posting. Go shitpost elsewhere.

sage
>>
>>29995516
cont.

6) Persist

The first few women I spoke to were very negative. My first interaction went like this.

>Be poaching internet in a train station
>Notice a woman who was there for almost as long as I was
>She's let a number of trains pass by
>Decide to talk to her
>I take a sit next to her
"Hi!"
>No response
>I extend my hand
"I'm anon."
>No response
>I laugh
"Don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt you. It's just that we've both been here for a while and I'm curious about you. Me, I'm downloading stuff."
>"You can't trust anyone these days."

And so we started chatting until I ran out of battery and took the train home. I had fun and tried a number of topics.
To the woman's defence, the media were fearmongering about a caught attempted rapist at the time, and I look brutal.

My second interaction went like this.

>Be at a mall
>Be sitting next to a woman in silence for a while
>I decided that felt awkward
>I turn to her and extend my hand casually
"Hi, my name is anon."
>"I don't know you!"
"Hah! Nah, I'm just bored and thought I'd chat to pass the time."
>We chatted with increasing enthusiasm until she had to leave reluctantly

In both cases I got shoulders as cold as the iceberg that sunk the Titanic at first, and in both cases I kept my calm and turned the situation around. They both ended up enjoying themselves and hating having to part.

6) Play safe

Ridicule is the price of learning. Which is why you should go practice in a distant part of the city where you don't normally go and people are unlikely to recognize you.

That's the basics off the top of my head. Now stop being a pussy.
>>
File: thefaceofdoubt1.jpg (33 KB, 607x530) Image search: [Google]
thefaceofdoubt1.jpg
33 KB, 607x530
>>29995265
>genetic mental illness
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.