[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are black girls the ultimate female robot? >all black guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
Are black girls the ultimate female robot?

>all black guys prefer white women if they become rich and successful
>white guys and asian guys don't like black girls
>black girls considered ugly by mainstream media
>least wanted population group of females in all dating sites
>have unwieldy large vaginas that are much harder to fill

I would give anything to have a cute black girlfriend, I genuinely think black women are the most attractive and all my friends think I have jungle fever when I say that. My sister however gets really angry, unbearable so, when I point out that I consider black women to be the most beautiful women. I would give anything to have a cute, genuinely loyal black girlfriend, and I could be her skinny white boytoy.
>>
Hello Bebe.

Fuck off Bebe.
>>
I've only dated black girls, luckily they're from the Islands, or educated Africans. I won't go near an American black girl.
>>
>>29992417
>black girls considered ugly by mainstream media
black girls ARE ugly. no exceptions. at all.
>>
>>29992417
went to high school with the cunt in this picture

don't fall in love with her
>>
>>29992535
Really? Gotta disagree with you.
>>
>>29992579
prove me wrong then

protip: you can't

>inb4 half-black
>>
They don't have larger V's. Complete bullshit.

They do tend to be unfeminine and unintelligent, but let's not pile on needlessly.

t. racist who worthlessness can't stop having sex with black girls probably due to being too ugly to get white girls
>>
>>29992417
Well, they still don't want us, so dunno how robot they can be really.
>have unwieldy large vaginas that are much harder to fill
DAMMIT
They're the ones who need the BBC the most, but the black men are either in jail or chasing white women.
Bring back segregation desu.
>>
>>29992609
Naaa, not. My girlfriend is from Barbados, and she's beautiful. I get it, it's not for everyone. I don't find Asians attractive at all. Not trying to argue.
>>
>>29992662
>My girlfriend
get out right now
>>
File: image.jpg (196 KB, 1209x1218) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196 KB, 1209x1218
I can't imagine a more exciting life than that of a sexy and outgoing black girl. When I see them in groups it looks like they're having so much fun and don't care what anyone thinks.

I wouldn't want to be a white or Asian girl because they're always depressed and boring. I'd really love to be like cardi b.
>>
File: image.png (473 KB, 585x567) Image search: [Google]
image.png
473 KB, 585x567
>>29992932
I mean just look at this girl. She looks like she's having an amazing time. I just want to go out, dress slutty and be loud.
>>
>>29992653
If that's so then why do black babies have the smallest craniums?
>>
File: 1466656416370.webm (810 KB, 924x1076) Image search: [Google]
1466656416370.webm
810 KB, 924x1076
Why are black girls so perfect?
>>
>>29992417
>Are black girls the ultimate female robot?
There is a simple answer to your question
you already know the answer but insist on shit posting or being new.

The answer

No females cant be robots, robots can't discriminate by race, a female is a female. I
>>
File: 1447834733864.png (55 KB, 200x193) Image search: [Google]
1447834733864.png
55 KB, 200x193
>>29992417
>Are ... girls ... robot?

No, not even one time, not in a million years, fuck off, never ever ever. Saged and hidden.
>>
>>29992417
Negress pls go
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.