[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lolitas and other weirdos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 12
File: tumblr_mmr8kykGBh1s96b9jo1_500.jpg (46 KB, 444x700) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mmr8kykGBh1s96b9jo1_500.jpg
46 KB, 444x700
What's your opinion on lolita and other japanese fashion wearing girls? Any of you guys into it too? How about a dump?
>tfw no yandere sweet lolita gf
>>
File: 1466544693808.png (1 MB, 3636x4560) Image search: [Google]
1466544693808.png
1 MB, 3636x4560
>>29992279
and here's a story i found with that pic
Obviously fake but damn
>>
Classic/Gothic lolita here.

Most people find it kinda weird, but the one boyfriend I did have thought it was cute. I only wear it when I'm going some place where I know someone I know won't see me dressed up in something weird to them. The lack of lolitas where I live means I'm pretty lonely here

Here's a tip, though: if you want to see tons of lolitas, go to an anime/nerd culture convention. They often hold meetups there.
>>
>>29992421
I find you all pretty cute. Especially the colorful sweet girls (that aren't totally ugly or fat). The clothes themselves are bready cute.
Any pics you would be willing to share?
They would probably think I am a creeper, i am reasonably attractive but fuck am i a turboautist
>>
>>29992442
lol dude that's a little desperate gotta ask a bit better. But seriously show us them titties girl scrumptious
>>
>>29992279
It doesn't really appeal to me but I do have a lot of respect for the amount of work people put into it. Like if I saw a lolita in public I'd think it was a bit odd, but nothing really negative.
>>
>>29992279
Sweet lolita here. First time browsing this board and i'm pleasantly surprised to see a thread about it and even guys liking this (even though it might be from a sexual point and i have no attraction toward guys so yeah)
As long as you aren't a weird creepo beating it to lolicon you're good in my book. I'm awkward too so i won't judge.

>>29992421
Lolita mate ahoy!
>>
>>29992442
Sadly I don't have any pictures of me (first time wearing a full coordinate in public is tomorrow at a convention in London), and the clothes I wear aren't really all that colourful. The only sweet dress I own is a Bodyline one, because I prefer brands like Mary Magdeaine and Moi Me Moite.
If you're attractive and not fat you could try wearing Ouji. We absolutely adore Oujis if they dress right, and if all else fails, offer to buy a lolita some Angelic Pretty, which, I can promise will work 100% on the superficial girls
>>
>>29992488
>Sweet lolita here. First time browsing this board and i'm pleasantly surprised to see a thread about it and even guys liking this (even though it might be from a sexual point and i have no attraction toward guys so yeah)
>As long as you aren't a weird creepo beating it to lolicon you're good in my book
where do u think u r
>>
I think it's really cute but I get bothered by the idea that they are probably sluts. I like seeing them as something cute and pure. If I know they have sex it kinda ruins the look.
>>
File: 1441649512024.jpg (71 KB, 599x850) Image search: [Google]
1441649512024.jpg
71 KB, 599x850
>>29992421
>>29992488
I want to be a gothic lolita so badly. I haven't had any the spare income to do it, but as soon as I get better work I'll finally be in a good position to start. How long did it take you to get a decent wardrobe together?
>>
>>29992488
c-can we have pics? You don't even have to show your face but it would be best.
just to see the outfit

>>29992509
oh.
i guess i will stick to 2d girls, girls can be so superficial man.
and shit is expensive iirc i would have to be sure she loves me

>>29992526
same except maybe sex in between girls i see it as pure for some raisin
>>
>>29992545
That's fantastic, I wish I could have something like that but I'll continue to be lonely.
>>
>>29992590
Weeeell I didn't plan on posting a pic but if that can make you happy? I just wouldn't want to be labelled as an attention whore by doing so.
>>
>>29992590
Even between girls I don't like it. I suppose if I was the one dating her, the Lolita thing could work but if I know she's intimate with others it just completely ruins the cuteness of it.

I doubt I'd ever meet a pure Lolita though.
>>
There's a board for you people, why the fuck are you here?
>>
>>29992642
Go on do it. Anticipation is deadly.

>>29992663
People like lolita for things other than the style of clothing? That's stupid
>>
>>29992686
Well I think clothes has to suit the wearer for it to really work. An awkward girl looks ridiculous in slutty clothes and for the same reason I think a slut looks cringy in Lolita clothing.
>>
File: DSCN0677.jpg (799 KB, 2272x1704) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0677.jpg
799 KB, 2272x1704
>>29992686
Oh well here goes nothing I guess!
It was originally worn with a pink beret with a little fluffy pastel star on it.
>>
>>29992421 here

>>29992488
Ahoy to you too!
>>29992526
Actually, a lot of us aren't sluts. A lot of us dress that way to avoid being looked as sluts, and we're really modest
>>29992545
Actually, I don't have a full wardrobe, I have 3 main pieces. A skirt, and 2 jsks (as well as 2 blouses). My advice is to buy some nice gothic pieces from Bodyline, or lurk LaceMarket for some cheap pieces. If you have the skill, make it yourself. Skirts are so easy to make. It'll take a while, but I know you can get there!
>>29992590
To be honest, a lot us are awkward and desperate for someone to love, so you have a hope. Just get an interest in anime or something and go to conventions
>>29992775
Aaah! You're so cute! All I can say is that maybe a more natural wig colour would be better, but maybe I'm just biased because I'm classic lolita
>>
>>29992775
I just got here and I don't feel like reading through the thread, so are you a girl or a guy?
>>
>>29992810
Then where does the stigma of cosplay sluts come from?
>>
>>29992869
Lolita and cosplay is different, anon. Lolita is clothes, actual clothes we wear outside. You wouldn't wear a cosplay of megaman to the supermarket, would you? The reason I wear lolita to conventions is because I know that there are others there who wear it and I feel more confident around others like me.
>>
>>29992869
I think it stems from conventions where some cosplayers ask for "donations" and they'll take a pic with you or let you take a pic of them (and will get mad otherwise) and then whore themselves out on social media with risque pictures and basically being a walking billboard for various products and then occasionally trying to become a personality.
>>
>>29992910
>You wouldn't wear a cosplay of megaman to the supermarket, would you?
You're asking the wrong person that, because of course I would.
>>
ALL LOLITAS ARE CRAZY SJW FEMINISTS
THEY'RE SO TERRIFYING I NEVER WANT TO WEAR THIS """FASHION""" WITH ANOTHER """LOLITA""" EVER AGAIN
>>
File: dscn5866.jpg (140 KB, 471x635) Image search: [Google]
dscn5866.jpg
140 KB, 471x635
>>29992830
I'm a girl, prof Oak.

>>29992810
Aw thank you, finding a real blonde wig is a bitch, my real hair is too short for what i want to do. Pic related is my real hair.

Excuse my nomakeup face and the silly smile it's the only one i could find on this computer.
>>
>>29992910
>>29992914
Allright, I'll try to be less biased. Something about it just makes me a bit warry, especially since I've seen girls covered in tatooes cosplaying, and shoving their boobs in people's faces. It's kind of off putting to cosplay and lolita (just because it's easy to lump together). But if you like dressing up that's cool, I prefer the more gothic look personally.
>>
>>29992279
>What's your opinion on lolita and other japanese fashion wearing girls?
I fucking hate them
My ex was into this and she sucked old man cock behind my back to finance this disgusting hobby
I'll never date someone who's into lolita, or cosplaying at all ever again, and I'd advice you guys not to either
>>
>>29992775
>>29993000
o-oh my why are you not interested in men at all?? you look pretty cute how old are you?
>>
>tfw no qt transgirl gf to keep in lolita and diapers

Please stop triggering these feels it's getting to be too much
>>
>>29993027
All I can say is, not all cosplayers, lolitas,... do that. You just fell on someone awful.
Even in this community we frown upon that sort of behavior.

>>29993058
Thank you anon, and I am 20.

>>29992910
This.
>>
File: 1466800845070.jpg (339 KB, 1124x1492) Image search: [Google]
1466800845070.jpg
339 KB, 1124x1492
I really like Larme Kei and similar
>>
>>29992929
Yeah, in all honesty, I would too
>>29993000
You could make that work! Curl it slightly, or straighten it, but on a beret or hairbow and it'll be adorable. I love seeing short hair in lolita!
>>29993001
I don't blame people getting confused. It can look costumey
>>29993066
Lolita isn't ageplay. We try to keep ourselves away from DD/lg stuff and diapers because that's just weird to us, but if you like it, you do you I suppose.
>>29993027
I'm so sorry that happened to you. I know that most people in the lolita community are not like that at all! Behind the clothes, we are normal people, and with all normal people you get some bad ones, and sadly you got one of those. A girl like that would have so much drama around her and be hated in the community.
>>
>>29993122
What this guy said is pretty scary>>29993027
I wouldn't mind funding an innocent hobby if she was an innocent girl but the fear that they'd do something so fucked up is nauseating.
>>
File: 1466722240349.jpg (324 KB, 750x1008) Image search: [Google]
1466722240349.jpg
324 KB, 750x1008
Mori and similar is also good
>>
>>29993193
The problem is that the shit costs a lot
And these girls, who usually are teens/young adults don't typically have that much money, which is why they might take extreme measures like prostitution/sugar daddies to pay for the hobby
Obviously I caught one of the worst examples out there but I'd still exercise extreme caution
Sorry to the rest of you who do this clean, but it was a rather scarring experience and I'd rather not have other people go through it
>>
>>29993255
Why resort to that kind of behavior though?
Couldn't you try to make some stuff yourself or buy things on sale first?
Heck, like I said before if I was dating a nice girl who liked it id even pay for it myself.

I just don't feel like prostitution is ever necessary for this kind of stuff.
>>
Got a question, I'm a male who is interested in wearing Aristocrat fashion, but I'm not sure where to begin. Last time I went searching for something to purchase, I stumbled upon a site (Gentleman's Emporium) that sold complete outfits, but everything appealing my size was sold out.

The other thing, is that I'm also distrustful of my own discernment in fashion. Embarrassing to admit, but when I was younger my imouto actually used to be the one who picked out clothes for me to buy, until she moved overseas.

I'm starting to think I need some in-person help to get started, but also concerned that if I'm not able to put together my first outfit they'll think I'm just some creeper showing up to hit on girls.

What do I do?

A couple of other things if it helps describe what might suit me -- I'm Asian, height 5'10", weight around 174 lbs.
>>
>>29993193
They do exist but they are a rare case, plus, "normie" girls can do the same too so it's not like it's unique to lolita or cosplay.
I would never ever do something like that even for a lot of money. I love lolita but giving my butt for it? Nope.
Plenty of lolitas and cosplayers,... are really sweet people, all my friends are respectable nice girls (and cute on top of it all). You just often hear about the crazies or fall on the bad seeds sometimes.

>>29993185
I should try it but it's so fluffy and a mess, kinda want to dye it a very light pastel pink (gotta profit about being a student because once i have to search for a job i have to get into "muggle disguise" as i jokingly call it) but not a fan of unnatural hair in lolita so well.
>>
>>29993203
Yes, Mori is really nice

>>29993255
Honestly, it depends. I look for the "bargains", never go above a certain price for dresses and such.
Also depends if you want brand, the new releases or older releases (in second hand),a popular dress/print,an old school piece,what site you use (lacemarket,japanese auction,closet child,taobao,bla bla bla)... The prices can vary a lot really. And being a poor student i can actually afford a bit of lolita from time to time, making it even more enjoyable and special since it's not a common occasion.
>>
Am I the only male lolita here, or 'brolita'?
>>
>>29993358
I can only name Aletier Boz off the top off the top of my head, and I think FanPlusFriend does some Aristocrat stuff too. If you're going into more Ouji, Bodyline has some cute things, like waistcoats.

Research the style, put together a coord, and put it on /cgl/ in a coord help thread. They actually will help. They've helped before when I was a complete newbie to lolita (don't worry, many dress in Aristocrat fashion there). Also, most Facebook comms are really accepting and are always willing to help. If you're actually into the fashion, they won't see you as creepy. I mean, they have to deal with people who don't wear lolita but claim to be "lolita at heart" daily, so you'll be a-okay.

Hope I could help, and good luck!
>>
>>29993333
She did sew her own things, although at a smaller scale
Problem is she was dirt poor and underage so making money to pay for it wasn't so easy
She started off just going on dates with the guys but when they started tempting with more obscene amounts of money for more she thought she was making some kind of genius business by accepting it
Mind you, she had numerous mental issues that probably influenced her thinking
Nevertheless, the slope is slippery and it's easy to be tempted by the big numbers that are being presented
>>
Out of curiosity, since you're saying a lot of lolitas are good people, what communities do you participate in, /clg/?
>>
>>29993504
>a lot of lolitas are good people
>good people
>good
they are raging SJW feminists who speak up against racism against niggers and muslims.
>>
>>29993464

Ok, thanks. I think I'm too old to look good in Ouji, so I've set that aside for now.

How do comms work? Is there some comm directory somewhere, or do I just hope to stumble upon something out here (Southern NJ)?
>>
>>29993543
I cant tell what to believe anymore
>>
File: 1[1].jpg (454 KB, 1228x1600) Image search: [Google]
1[1].jpg
454 KB, 1228x1600
Larme
>>
File: 1445977882964.gif (1 MB, 222x255) Image search: [Google]
1445977882964.gif
1 MB, 222x255
>>29993504
Not really any since i'm a lone lolita (awkward in real life and shy) but I do go on /cgl/ and while the "meen salty bitch" reputation can be true, there are also a part of good in there trust me. Not all seagulls are salty superficial bitches and a part of it is actually trolls.

>>29993543
You got the wrong people anon, honestly i've met very few lolita sjws, unless you go on tumblr which is full of them (not even bothering to wear lolita properly most of the time and getting buttblasted at everyone who,even gently,tell them that it's not what lolita looks like)
>>
>>29993722
you just called yourself a lone lolita, what the hell would you know??? i know like hundreds of lolitas (incidently, across different continents) and i can SWEAR they are ALL SJWs. i'd cap for you but my facebook feed is flooded with the lolitas posting non stop about pokemon go and i cant be bothered to scroll back to the brexit posts.
>>
>>29993847
Wow chill, I am not a sjw for example and i'm sure as hell not the only one.
And I'm only lone in real life. On the internet i know quite a lot of people. No one famous or anything but y'know.
>>
>>29993968
do you not get sick and tired of lolitas reblogging muh racism muh islamispeace muh white priviledge everyday on facebook?

then again i imagine if your lolita friends are only on the internet it's easier to filter those out. people don't talk about politics at meetups because they are too busy taking photos and touching each other's dresses, but once you have them in private and out of the lolita armour all their opinions come tumbling around. it's annoying because i like these people as friends when i meet them in person but i can't stand their political viewpoints.
>>
>>29992279
Most of them have some form of personality disorder (Borderline or Bipolar or Narcisstic) and are usually insufferable SJWs.

I like the fashion and think its adorable (though insanely expensive) but I'm a weeaboo who jerks off to cartoons anyways.
>>
File: tina-fey-eye-roll.jpg (98 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
tina-fey-eye-roll.jpg
98 KB, 500x362
>>29994013
I don't have any like that. Well, I had like two of them and i quickly got into a fight with them because i am a "privileged mustard aryan race" and my whole life is so much easier and they would constantly whine about world's issues and how DARE I post about my last doodle when there are STARVING refugees and how DARE I have my opinion by saying i don't want more refugges, I am a HEARTLESS WHITE MONSTER.
Never deleted a girl that fast. Also one that couldn't take any joke (i made a jew joke with a friend) and got buttblasted when i told her to chill about it and how it's "offensive".
>>
>>29994068
That's true that i've seen quite a bit with "issues", but once again it's not specific to lolita and cosplay, loads of normal girls have these as well. I,myself, had depression/anxiety and body dysmorphia (basically seeing myself disformed, thought i was horribly ugly,...mainly due to the violent bullying i got through, high school was no fun) but i'm all better,still have some moments where i'm feeling blue and maybe need to be reassured, but i'm fine.
>>
bump for a dump
>>
I don't understand why the lolita meme spread on /cgl/.
>>
How as a man of average attractiveness can I go about getting a cute lolita gf who would dress up in public with me?
>>
>>29995417
>/cgl/ - Cosplay and Lolita
>>
File: 1468381735384.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
1468381735384.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>29995500
According to >>29992509 we would have success if we dressed up in Ouji fashion. I don't know what constitutes as average attractiveness, but you'd need to be relatively easy to look at. Do the lolita's in the house think I have the asthetics to pull it off? I have brown eyes and am a manlet so I usually shy away from putting myself out there like that.
>>
>>29995692
Wtf does the g mean in that?
>>
File: image.gif (398 KB, 500x460) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
398 KB, 500x460
tfw too ugly to wear it
>>
>>29995745
Cosplay & Gothic Lolita

>>29995904
Aw anon i'm sure you aren't that bad, are you a guy or a gal?
I had to gather the courage to wear it myself because i don't see myself as a pretty girl but in the end i'm happy i did it.
>>
>>29994068
Completely unrelated to this thread, but I just wanted to clarify something:
>personality disorder (Borderline or Bipolar or Narcissistic)
Bipolar disorder is not a personality disorder, it's the result of a chemical imbalance. People who suffer from it are not like people who are borderline or narcissistic. Treatment is available for it as well, whereas personality disorders are typically incurable.

You probably don't give a shit but I'm posting just to help prevent misinformation.
>>
>>29992279
They are annoying. Goths are better.
>>
Lolitas literally are the embodiment of broken attention whoring girls.

I absolutely love the outfits, and would probably sex the hell out of any gothic lolita I could but you should definitely not think of them as girlfriend materials.
>>
>>29998375
>Lolitas literally are the embodiment of broken attention whoring girls.

Pretty much this.

Just because 2D and 3D have the same clothing style, doesn't mean they have the same personality types.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.