[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The interracial cuck meme ruined my life. I'm not exaggerating.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
The interracial cuck meme ruined my life.

I'm not exaggerating. It made me quit my job and my girlfriend left me because of it. Its a long story but basically I'm paranoid of black men fucking women I know, am dating, female family members etc. And I'm paranoid that they're all lying about it. I've also become extremely self conscious about my dick size. I had a break down that cause me to leave work early and cry in my car in a parking lot for hours and my boss fired me over it.

Even seeing the word 'blacked' makes me dizzy and want to vomit. I'm seriously considering seeing a psychologist or something but as you can imagine its extremely embarrassing. What should I do?
>>
>>29992223
you're a normal man in a world run by marxist jews and women with no loyalty to their birth nations
>>
File: 1435309664635.png (9 KB, 312x312) Image search: [Google]
1435309664635.png
9 KB, 312x312
>>29992223
>Just another day in the USA
Boy your country is sure fucked up
>>
It's a meme, anon.

Girls despise black people and half breeds ONE DROP more than guys do. They're genetically inferior compared to white men. Girls pick up on this shit. Don't want an alien fucking them. Maybe in a trailer park where life is already fucked, but hey, theres nothing to loose there.

Wouldn't worry about it. Big companies try and advertise a mix marriage using their product, for example - as if its normal. Media do the same.

Basically, black man white woman threads appear on r9k because it's so ridiculous it's kinda funny.
>>
>>29992223
jfc why do people this impressionable come to 4chan
>>
>>29992223
That's some serious mental illness shit. See a shrink or something. Or just make sure not to reproduce. Whatever.
>>
All of you retards replying to a copypastarino
>>
>>29992223
That's pretty sad, OP. Pull yourself together.
>>
>>29992377
Not him, but I do tend to develop a somewhat bogus understanding of society and this place has been destroying me. But I'm a bit better now. I understand there is something to the memes, but it's mostly exaggerations. My main problem is just an unattractive face and social awkwardness, that's all.
>>
>>29992426
I wish it was, I'm aware its a meme but all this stuff about them being superior and them LITERALLY having STATISTICALLY bigger cocks really fucks me up, I mean, why would a woman want a smaller cock when she can have that? Is there even a reason for me to live.
>>
It's honestly better to be single and self-sufficient than fall in love with someone that'll either cheat on you, leave you for someone else , or die before you do.
>>
In 10 years "Interracial Anxiety" will be a real diagnosis.
>>
File: 48584857.jpg (124 KB, 900x1190) Image search: [Google]
48584857.jpg
124 KB, 900x1190
come on OP.... just dump the roastie.
>>
A man who cucked himself
>>
>>29992223
r9k is only good when its midnight (for the countries with the highest traffic in the site) now, literally only summer and pasta otherwise
>>
>>29992607
not OP but you should dump some pics of this roastie
>>
>>29992223
Sorry OP, it's ogre for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3a8NEKBaCo
>>
File: 58948658486.jpg (75 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
58948658486.jpg
75 KB, 640x960
>>29993004

sure... kek
>>
>>29993117
More, who is she?
>>
File: 49585883.jpg (174 KB, 1280x888) Image search: [Google]
49585883.jpg
174 KB, 1280x888
>>29993227

Mia Fever, post-op tranny.
>>
>>29992223
You are a fucking idiot and a liar. I highly doubt you are being honest to be honest.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.