[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my family is pain in the ass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1463895881877.jpg (5 KB, 199x207) Image search: [Google]
1463895881877.jpg
5 KB, 199x207
>I got antidepressants and some pills for sleeping because I have GAD and depressions.
>My grandparents found out and now they keep on talking to me about how normal person I am and how I don't need pills because I'm actually a happy person.
>tfw planning suicide for a month
>My mother kinda agrees with them.
>makes me feel even better.

This is the reason why I haven't got help sooner and now everything is so fucked up.

Also what is better, Citaprolam or Venlafaxin? What do you think?
>>
how's high school op?
>>
>>29992222
Nice quads

Dhjskskwkwwo
>>
>>29992222
I just finished college. Barely.
>>
>>29992237
quads say otherwise
>>
Im on venlafaxine right now, 150mg, I do really well on it, keeps me relatively non anxious and my moods are fairly consistent, no real side effects either. Made the mistake of coming off the stuff though and I could barely hold food down, talk or leave my bedroom.
Citalopram is shit, pleb tier medication that UK GP's will generally give as babbys first anti depressants, made me tired as hell and want to sleep all the time, citalopram is shit.

It sounds like you have a family that cares about you, even if they dont fully understand you. I bet you have a bunch of other good stuff in live worth living for, a lot of people dont. Dont be a stupid fuck and an hero. Imagine how your mother will feel when she finds your lifeless body.
>>
>>29992327
Thanks.
I don't wanna an hero myself. It's just that there are always the 2-3 minutes attack when you wanna an hero yourself at any cost because the thoughts are too obssessive and you are 100% sure that nothing will ever be alright. But I really don't wanna turn an hero that's why I try to take meds, so my parents and grandparents wouldn't have to live with that.
Turns out they are as non-supportive as I thought and they are shamelessly not-knowingly sabotaging themselves.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.