[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fact: If you watch anime you are NOT a robot. Watching anime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: images.jpg (18 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
18 KB, 240x210
Fact: If you watch anime you are NOT a robot.

Watching anime is a sign of yearning for social relationships. The robot has moved beyond that. The robot has accepted his solitude and superiority compared to these "normies".

So remember /r9k/edditors. Next time you want to watch anime, don't.
>>
>>29992088
I ask this in every thread like this but no one ever answers me. Why would I want to be considered a robot at all?
>>
File: 1466473230887.jpg (31 KB, 280x281) Image search: [Google]
1466473230887.jpg
31 KB, 280x281
>on an anime imageboard
ok
>>
>>29992099
You wouldnt.
Ever
>>
>>29992099
because you are finally among fellows. however, if you aren't as bad as me, you're not included.
>>
>>29992099
NORMIE GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nice dubs though.
>>
>>29992120
But you don't need to fit whatever your definition of "robot" is to post here.
>>
>>29992088
does this include manga?

i would literally be sitting in my room doing nothing without it.

>fapping is boring
>vidya is boring
>shitposting is boring

basically asking me to kill myself.
>>
File: 1461056706538.png (351 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1461056706538.png
351 KB, 512x512
People seem to have forgotten the meaning of roboto. I bet you think it's hip, or something.
>>
>>29992088
Depends on what kind of anime you watch

If you watch slice of life shit then yes you are a normalshit
>>
Just how young are you OP, to think anime is any way shape or form acceptable among normies
>>
File: 1453883773454.jpg (76 KB, 680x471) Image search: [Google]
1453883773454.jpg
76 KB, 680x471
>>29992088

you are not a robot. you are a wizard. enjoy your magic and ultimate social disconnection, loser.
>>
>>29992207
Watching anime is not acceptable among normies but it can still stop you from ascending to robothood. Watching anime puts you between a normie and a robot and only by not watching anime can Lord Kek grant you robothood.
>>
>>29992146

I know that robot is derived from robotnik, which means labourer or slave, something like that.
>>
>>29992088
I think the evolving definition of being a robot is making it harder and harder to be a robot.
I wonder, how many pure robots are out there?
>>
>>29992099
because to some being a robot means being a speical snowflake. And because they have zero talents or anything else to have themselves stand out they'd rather be "proud" of their abnormality rather than actually try and do something to earn notability.

the most ironic part is OP claims robots have moved beyond social relationships yet claim and proudly say the title of robot on a community board. Its an idiots hypocrisy thats too dumb to know its even happening.
>>
File: die.jpg (22 KB, 275x195) Image search: [Google]
die.jpg
22 KB, 275x195
Fact: Calling somebody "Not a robot" means you're not a robot.

Wanting to be in a secret club with other virgin losers is a sign of yearning for social relationships. The robot has moved beyond that. The robot has accepted his solitude and superiority compared to these "normies".

So remember /r9k/edditors. Next time you want to call somebody "Not a robot," don't.
>>
>>29992120
>finally among fellows
BTFO NORMIE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.