[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the suicide rates among us robots? 36 - doubt I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: asdfasdf.png (776 KB, 601x563) Image search: [Google]
asdfasdf.png
776 KB, 601x563
What are the suicide rates among us robots?

36 - doubt I'll make it to 40.
The only time a woman touches me is when I get a haircut
>>
File: tumblr_mrstzxkIrn1sfmbn5o2_1280.png (411 KB, 795x538) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mrstzxkIrn1sfmbn5o2_1280.png
411 KB, 795x538
all true robots will commit suicide, the others on this board are failed normies and will live until a natural death or an accident

I already planned the 10 last years of my life, I'll do it at 1 day before my 30th birthday
>>
>tfw haircuts are one of my greatest fears in life
>>
>>29991782
32 here, just waiting for mom to pass then I'm out.
>>
>>29991841
The whole world's gonna change in 10 years, man.
>>
>>29991782
something like 20% of bipolars counting all types x out, with most attempting and almost all contemplating.
i really doubt it's much higher than that.
>>
>>29991841
>I already planned the 10 last years of my life, I'll do it at 1 day before my 30th birthday

you're a melodramatic child
>>
>>29991841
You'll probably get hit by a bus next week, that's the cosmos for ya. fucking narcissists.
>>
>>29991841
calling the ones who die in accidents is bullshit, you could die in an accident right now
>>
>>29992017
>*calling the ones who die in accidents failed normies is bullshit

shit
>>
>>29992009
>>29992017
that's fine, all I want is my death, whatever the way
>>
I know for a fact I'll commit suicide one day. I've been thinking about it for 14 years. I'm just waiting for my parents to get a bit older. I've already made up my mind and I feel so much better. I feel "free" if that makes any sense. Just living these last few months without a care in the world.
>>
>>29991871

this intrigues me, explain.
>>
>>29992057
I've felt that too, for a long time, that suicide was certainly how I would die. I'm not sure now. I don't know what comes next. I think once my life loses any momentum is when i'll end it. When there's no more hope for change.
>>
20 here, I plan on ending it by 30.

If I lived in US with their gun laws, I would've ended it already.

I'm too much of a pussy to do it any other way(or I'm not aware of a better method)
>>
File: 1451686538824s.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1451686538824s.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
tfw I'm 24 and have thin hair so never get it cut.

girls think i'm too short, beady eyed and slightly over weight.

can I check out of this hotel
>>
>>29991782
when your a robot. it just makes you think. what do women do with all of their time. where are they and what do they do. do they just act important and they really are not .
>>
>>29992785
when your a robot. it just makes you think. what do women do with all of their time. where are they and what do they do. do they just act important and they really are not .

There's something about your broken English that makes this comment incredibly funny to me
>>
File: 390572983742.png (1 MB, 783x1183) Image search: [Google]
390572983742.png
1 MB, 783x1183
make 90k a year with a wife and loving family. I don't think I can make it much longer
>>
>>29991782
My plan is to live as long as i can before i become crippled.

As soon as i hit a major disease or something, i will end it.
>>
You've survived this long OP. Don't kill yourself over women.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.