[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
None of you fucks can even compare yourselves to being born in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (577 KB, 849x565) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
577 KB, 849x565
None of you fucks can even compare yourselves to being born in a small town. I literally haven't seen a girl in weeks who isn't my mom.
>>
>gets unlimited cow pussy

get out normie
>>
>>29991719

can't all the shutin virgin NEETS say the same?
>>
>>29991744
No they can walk outside and do shit they choose not to
>>
File: montana.jpg (346 KB, 2200x843) Image search: [Google]
montana.jpg
346 KB, 2200x843
>>29991719
can't drive?

what a faggot.

anyway. missoula, montana is the comfiest town in the usa.
>>
>>29991719
why don't you just leave?
>>
>>29991818
How cities cost like 8000 a month to live in
>>
>>29991806

>tfwhen I will never live in Montana

I went there a few times on vacation. The entire state is pristine. I can only imagine what the rest of America would look like if we didn't have black people.
>>
>>29991829
so you have no marketable skill?
>>
>>29991907
Nope I was born in the country dude what the fuck would I learn
>>
File: IMG_20160716_210037539.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160716_210037539.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
It quite cozy desu
>>
>>29991967
carpentry, math, plumbing, cooking, art, you have a computer so you could basically learn anything on your own
>>
>>29991719
Aren't you pretty much guaranteed the farmer's daughter?
>>
>>29991996
>applies for job
>no college on the resume
>no dude you don't get it I studied math by myself on a computer

Wait there's not even a job to apply to out here, whoops
>>
Only dumb hipster shits prefer living in a big city than living in small town with great nature.
>>
File: 1448418619012.jpg (284 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1448418619012.jpg
284 KB, 900x1200
>None of you fucks can even compare yourselves to being born in a small town. I literally haven't seen a girl in weeks who isn't my mom.
My goal is to move to a small town. A population of a couple hundred or a few thousand would be ideal.

I live near DC. We have the worst traffic in the entire country. My commute usually takes an hour, sometimes two on a bad day. Cost of living is through the roof. A house that would sell for under $100k in the mid-west costs five times that much here.

Some people are cut out for urban living. I'm not. I can't tolerate the barely avoided collisions that would be fatal, the non-stop tailgating and aggressive driving, sitting in traffic for literally thousands of hours every year, and the completely ludicrous COL. So I am planning how to escape this area.

Basically you need to look at the negatives as well as the positives.
>>
>>29992110
that firewood is very poorly stacked
if either my dad or granddad saw that they would lose their shit
>>
>>29992110
> Demon's Souls
He sure likes to play totally alone
>>
>>29991719
im in a fucking hamlet
>>
>>29991719
I live in a city. I haven't seen a girl in weeks who's not my Mom.

You sure are a normie.
>>
>>29992150
They sound like mentally healthy people.
>>
>>29991719
that must mean you have some land to yourself and people don't fuck with you and you don't have to deal with niggers of muslims (literally the two most actively shitty groups at the moment)
>>
>>29992110

So comfy. How do you afford it? I'm a brit who wants to move out of the city, I have decent income and I can save/invest 70% of it, but there are no jobs once you get there D:
>>
>>29992296
That is not mine, I found that pic on here. I wouldn't mind having a room like that though.

I am saving my money as well. Luckily I work with computers so I should be able to do my job from anywhere. There's no reason for me to live in this expensive, chaotic area. I really think it is unhealthy. City dwellers usually have higher rates of anxiety and so forth.
>>
>>29991719
Shut the hell up. I live in Las Vegas but can say the same thing because I only ever leave my house between midnight and 4am and avoid the Strip like the plague. 10 people or 10 million it doesn't matter how many are around you if you don't want to interact with any of them.
>>
>>29992110
>>29992571

Brofist. I'm also going to retire to a small town like that, with plenty of nature.

I also plan to retire at 30, and build my own house in that small town. Maximum comfy with everything a NEET could ever need.
>>
>>29992086
>corn fields and CAFOs
>good nature
All the good cities are close to great parks.
>>
I'm not sure what you would call the place I live. I live in a suburb of a small city that one of the smaller cities surrounding a county seat that orbits one of the two big cities here in southeastern Wisconsin, my neighbors are older people or have very small kids.
>>
>>29993106
>CAFO
huh
learn something new errrrrrryday
meanwhile, I have a huge nature reserve right next to me, I just have to actually drive there so in the three years I've lived here I've never gone.
There's a lake down the highway too. Its a suburban type area but has plenty of 'nature' areas.
I really like that about illinois. Basically if you get like an hour outside chicago its entirely chill areas full of trees and shit even in the more heavily populated areas. Its easy to be alone driving down a highway full of nature then straight into a strip mall with a hidden away residential area tucked away like the ball on a rhino
>>
>>29993106
>a patch of grass filled with shitty ornament plants surrounded by giant cement towers so commies can feel like they actually live near nature
>>
>>29993318
>go to national park
>die because too much nature and fucking wolves eat me
>go to park
>enjoy birds and trees and shit
>go home within like five minutes and laugh at the guy who died at the national park and slug down a jimjam
>>
YOUR MOM IS A GIRL???
>>
>>29993305
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmfzWpp0hMc
>>
>>29991744
Nope, I run into my neighbors when I go take my pizza from the delivery guy
>>
>>29991719
Wish I lived in a comfy rural farming village, jelly af op
>>
>>29991719
>Small town family
>Borderline rich
>Have a weekend house outside the town that could show up in magazines
>Live in mansions
>complain about there being one good place to eat and one good place to buy fancy food
>Store runs out of common shit like fruit all the time
>Class divide is huge you either are one of the rich people with weekend houses or you are one of the people that park their cars at the side of the road and sit there the whole day during weekends
>Poor people's kids all have bikes and form gangs that drink , smoke and fuck from 13
Oldest son goes to the city to study and become an engineer
>Complains about the education in small town being shit and he being basically illiterate
>Can't handle the city, goes back to small town to wathever sad future awaits him
Small towns are great if you are a kid or an old fuck only
>>
>>29991770
so then theyre the actual robots and youre some kind of poser tryhard wannabe falied normie? hmm made me think
>>
>>29991806
>Missoula, Montana
>Population 66,788

What you consider that a small town!?!?!? I've lived in a place with a population of 5,000 for all of my life except uni.
>>
>>29994876
I live in a city with 12 million people . The original city has 4 but they kept expanding it so now there is a bigger city surrounding it with 8 million
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.