[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Even though I stayed at her house last month and see her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 520x325) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 520x325
>Even though I stayed at her house last month and see her every holiday and birthday

I hate my normalfag family. Why do normies love the "we're family" excuse when I just wanna be left the fuck alone?
>>
File: 1392084500574.gif (497 KB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
1392084500574.gif
497 KB, 245x200
>ps You look like Hillary Clinton with that haircut
>>
Normie women need to be acknowledged constantly and normie men usually don't question their wives' dumb bullshit.
>>
>>29991741
I had like, two feet of hair before I cut iy and I hate the cow. I gook nothing like her.
>>
File: goku.jpg (40 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
goku.jpg
40 KB, 640x480
>>29991741
>ps You look like Hillary Clinton with that haircut

How does it feel to know your mom just BTFO'd you OP?
>>
>>29991769
This is my cousin. My grandmother is taking us on a train ride from Seattle to San Diego. I don't want to go because I'm busy this week with job and college applications.
>>
>'we're family"
yes, that I hate with a burning passion so much that every second of peace I have on my asian shadow puppet forum is a wise choice in comparison to another second with you whining about your bullshit life that you also hate
normies need each other just to feel alive
>>
I genuinely don't understand "family". Why do people think they have to spend time with people they don't have anything in common with?
Most people keep their private interests to themselves and know their friends better than their brothers and sisters.
I never see any of my family. They're strangers, I don't know them at all. I haven't seen any of them in years, they stopped texting me a couple of years ago too.
>>
Explain the situation.

Is this your mother and you live away from home?

Just go see your family every once in a while.
It'll make them happy.

You selfish fuck.
>>
File: hillary-clinton-pours-beer.jpg (82 KB, 600x596) Image search: [Google]
hillary-clinton-pours-beer.jpg
82 KB, 600x596
>>29991705

Post hair, Hillary
>>
>>29993194
Normalfag, pIs go and stay go.
>>
Is your cousin hot, OP? I wish I had a hot cousin, and you seem fairly close.
>>
>>29993194
This is my cousin.

She and my grandmother are taking her younger siblings (who are like, two and eight) on a train rid from Seattle to San Diego, as such I'm letting them live with me for a week since I live in Seattle and it's cheaper than hotel rooms.

My grandmother wants me to ride with them, though I'm busy applying to college and don't want to spend four days just to see California (the biggest shithole in the world) when I'm busy. They already got me a ticket even though I said no every time they asked me.
>>
"we are your family"

>because meddling is okay when we do it
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 640x480
>>29993238
Here's my hair. It was two feet long a couple months ago so she makes fun if me for cutting my hair.
>>
>>29991705
>Why do normies love the "we're family" excuse
Because normies are illogical and nearly none of them can legitimately argue.
>>
>>29991790
>Cousin
Fucking hell mate, i only see my cousins at funerals.
I visit my mum once a week though.
>>
>>29993501
I see my mom every time I go to Olympia (where I was born) and I like my family, I just don't like when they try forcing me to do shit.
>>
>>29991705
>not telling them to GTFO
Grow some balls OP, everyone in my family knows better than to pull this shit on me.
>>
>>29993839
I did tell her to fuck off, multiple times.
>>
>>29991705
>ps you look like Hillary Clinton with that haircut

BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>29993456
LONDON? Or just a faggot with long hair?
>>
>>29994844
Just a faggot with long hair.
>>
File: 1454195533642.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1454195533642.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
> You look like Hillary Clinton with that haircut

neetcuck blown the fuck out

normalfags confirmed for masters of bantz.
>>
>>29991705
This used to happen to me when I was younger so I just moved to New Zealand (family lives in UK).

Problem solved.
>>
>>29994928
What's it like in New Zealand? Was it hard to move there?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.