[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet girl on r9k >she's cute and really interesting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
File: 1342954235221.png (151 KB, 250x312) Image search: [Google]
1342954235221.png
151 KB, 250x312
>meet girl on r9k
>she's cute and really interesting
>have conversations everyday and usually call with her a couple of hours most days as well
>a few months go by and we plan on meeting up
>she's at least twice as hyped as me on me coming to her
>she stops responding for no reason at all as im planning on buying the tickets
>leaves me devastated and really confused because I didnt understand why she stopped responding
>one year later still and dont know why she ignored me
>sent a message to her a couple of weeks ago asking what happened etc...
>message shows up as read but never responded

>tfw still feel like shit
>>
>>29991407
Chad asked her if she wanted to eat his ass
>>
>meet girl on r9k
The guy behind the camera was sad he was lying to you.
>>
File: 1342954405274.jpg (28 KB, 250x354) Image search: [Google]
1342954405274.jpg
28 KB, 250x354
>>29991433
I saw her and I knew her personal details nignog Im not that retarded
>>
File: 1342953368262.png (136 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1342953368262.png
136 KB, 256x256
>tfw we'll never get white castle like she promised we would
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.