[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The failed coup in Turkey is what the hoped-for "great beta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
The failed coup in Turkey is what the hoped-for "great beta uprising" would look like.

I.e. low-T skinny ectomorphs being put in their place by physically robust alpha males.

It would fizzle out even faster than the Turkish coup did.
>>
still would be something to do though, a reason to leave the house
>>
yeah. If you don't try at least, you'll never succeed. 100% of the revolutions you don't undertake fizzle.
>>
File: 20130605_020956(0).jpg (891 KB, 1592x2122) Image search: [Google]
20130605_020956(0).jpg
891 KB, 1592x2122
>>29991284

Bunch of cunts. Istanbul probably has more people who would support the coup than not, given what I saw during the 2013 Gezi Park protests. However, they all listened to the military, stayed inside, and obeyed the curfew, all while the AKP broadcasted literal calls to jihad on the speakers of local mosques.

We wanted him to be Erdogone, but now he's more phonetically accurate and has ErdoWON.
>>
>>29991284
Islam is crap.
>>
File: 20130601_003048.jpg (806 KB, 2122x1592) Image search: [Google]
20130601_003048.jpg
806 KB, 2122x1592
>>29991353

Also, pic was from the protests. I saw tens of thousands of people in Taksim Square and Gezi Park shouting for Erdogan and the government to resign, yelling that they stood shoulder-to-shoulder against fascism.

Where the fuck was that last night? Betting this coup was somehow guided by Erdogan to fail, so that he could consolidate his power and eliminate his enemies in the judiciary, media, and military. What a great opportunity for this cuck to show he was brave enough to land in Istanbul during the coup, and that he is such a brave and popular leader that the people were willing to risk life and limb for him.

In reality, the people who love Erdogan are either simple village idiots or Islamo-fascists.

Pics related, from Gezi Park.
>>
File: tumblr_o6crjzE5hk1v0pigno1_500.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6crjzE5hk1v0pigno1_500.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Being an unproductive childless NEET is far more damaging that any coup could be.
>>
>>29991381

Just to your parents.
>>
Except those faggots surrendered

betas got nothing to live for so we'd either blow ourselves up or die trying to kill as many normies
>>
>>29992322

Lol, u keep dreaming.
>>
>>29992294
Pretty much
trust me the money the government spends on NEETs is next to nothing
>>
Why did they surrender if they're soldiers? They have guns/ They could have killed anyone who opposed them.

What a bunch of candyasses. This is the gayest coup attempt in history.
>>
>>29993089
The point is being wasted potential. If more men woke up and understood the shitty construction of the social ladder and decided to not participate, it would send a more powerful message than any act of terrorism. By being a NEET you are not only wasting money, but also not contributing.
>>
>>29993206
You're a dipshit who refuses to accept that NEETs are such an insignificant shit in world affairs.
>>
>>29993137

No killer instinct.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.