[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So it's my 23rd birthday today and I'm still a kissless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: vCop5tq.gif (488 KB, 260x208) Image search: [Google]
vCop5tq.gif
488 KB, 260x208
So it's my 23rd birthday today and I'm still a kissless virgin. However my buddy gave me a pretty girls number because she said I was cute and wanted me to have it. We have been texting back and forth for a few weeks now. She invited me over to her house today. We've never met in person before. How do I not fuck this up? I've literally never been on a date before.
>>
Just pretend you're a bee, okay. And she's a flower you really want to pollinate. Just bumble your ass over there, open the door, buzz around for a bit and then jam your stinger in her.
It's as easy as beeing yourself.
>>
Dress casually. Look and sound confident. Take charge of the conversation. Be entertaining, but serious when necessary. Don't be afraid to go in for the kill when appropriate.

It'll all come to you, OP.
>>
if you're asking, you're going to fuck it up. just accept it and take it as experience

i mean you're 23. you're not a deluded 18yo nerd virgin who thinks he's going to have sex with a girl he barely knows out of nowhere, not ever achieving something similar before, right? i'm not telling you to not go, but to not get your hopes too high. have fun
>>
Go slow unless she wants u to go fast.
>>
>>29991031
this anon is saying some good shit..
what you should do is act like you're an alpha. basically just be confident and if you ever stutter or something just play it off, think of some excuses beforehand, try to look for some weak points of yours and try to not make them visible. you should also have a few conversation starters, watch a few youtube videos about all this crap. I can recommend this guy - https://www.youtube.com/user/AlphaMconsulting he has some pretty good advice, just watch a few videos take notes or whatever and you'll slay it anon.
godspeed.
w-we will a-all m-m-make it
>>
EVERYOONNEE ELSE HAS HAD MORE SEX THAN ME

OHH OH OH
>>
File: worry.png (301 KB, 520x678) Image search: [Google]
worry.png
301 KB, 520x678
Well thanks for all the advice everyone. I'm nervous as all hell. Wish me luck boys. Hope I don't spill my spaghetti.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.