[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would us robots do in the events of WW3?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1468288493579.png (210 KB, 600x603) Image search: [Google]
1468288493579.png
210 KB, 600x603
i mean im safe on my mountain 1300 metres above sea level 60 km from nearest city and i live in australia
>>
>>29990956
I think I'm a piece of shit unworthy of life, so I'm gonna be a kamikaze. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-
>>
>>29990956
>>29991017
No sorry you're going to die

Everyone's going to die
>>
I'm going to thank Hillary Clinton for starting it before friendly firing as many Americunts as I can for voting the dumb bitch in.
>>
>>29990956
>buy $5k worth of dried food
>buy combat knife, machete, rifle, pistol, and shotgun and lots of ammo
>realize the futility of struggling for my own life when no one wants to fuck me anyway
>eat all the dried food like a pig
>shoot self with shotgun
>>
We would do nothing because it will never happen
>>
>>29991079
Go onto /pol/ report back
>>
>>29991049
>LEL WW3 MEENZ EVRYWAN ATOMB BOMP DEMSELFES XDDDDDDDDDDD
there's not even enough nukes in the wprld curently to completely obliterate the major cities of the world
>>
>>29991049
I just said that lol. I want to die killing a few enemies though.
>>
>people still masturbating over ww3 predictions
nothing will really happen, if there's a world war there won't be trade, normies love trade because that makes money
no developed countries want to do war to another developed country, they don't want embargo or other financial traps
>>
>>29991131
well if i had to be recruited i would join them so i can die for my "country" im only 170 cm and 110 kg
>>
>>29991112
>We aren't in ww3 yet

If there's humans left after this war, I think they'd write about ((current year)) as during wartime
>>
>>29991195
to be fair last 3 years has been what would be considered war
>>
File: doomsday clock.png (44 KB, 1442x438) Image search: [Google]
doomsday clock.png
44 KB, 1442x438
please take a look at the doomsday clock
we're not at midnight yet
>>
File: immortan pepe.jpg (120 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
immortan pepe.jpg
120 KB, 500x600
>WW3 could possibly spark a massive collapse of civilization
>If this is the case, it would give a new social opportunity
>Act like a ruthless leader and preach things to gain normie trust
>normies will follow because they want to have control over resources and have strength over other normies
>normies will help if it means they will have superiority over those who didn't join them
>form a massive cult and control it by taking over territory/land for resources and guarding it through normie strength
>find and recruit fellow robots and cyborgs to create a grand council to help make decisions and improve rule
>normies will be the foot soldiers, we however, will be the ones who control them
>enslave women who are not smart or worthy of being anything other than sex toys
>every robot of the council gets his own personal harem
>basically become the real Immortan Joe
>>
>>29991795
i bags the ginger harem
>>
>>29991615
source?

orgynal originality
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.