[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was the robot who had the question: How do I manipulate a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1466982980264.jpg (10 KB, 255x200) Image search: [Google]
1466982980264.jpg
10 KB, 255x200
I was the robot who had the question:

How do I manipulate a women - the women I'm with atm - to be emotionally attached to me?
>how to have a emotionally wrecked fuck - doll that'll never bullshit you tb exact

And desu it worked out quite well. For once, I listened to the more reasonable sounding advice on this hellhole and everything turned out to be just perfect and satisfying. I even got a job thanks to her.

>tfw finally got a loyal, dependent, attached, petite, asian women that'll do anything for me
>tfw she swallows your cum
>tfw she offers to blow you, if she "can't" fuck, but then gets horny and fucks anyway
>tfw she cooks for you, even though you're not hungry
>tfw she massages you, even though you didn't ask for it
>tfw she tells you to focus on education and your job, although you don't give a fuck about it
>tfw she dreams of a future together, although you know you'll drop her like a hot potato, if she does a mistake or you'll find somebody who is better than her in at least 60% of the aspects

T - thanks, I guess.
>>
Post some pictures or fuck off dickhead. Nobody cares about your humble brags unless you plan on sharing the results.
>>
>>29990780
>he got a pigchaser
kek. enjoy your race climbing parasite and fucked up children.
>>
Please give the advice the former anon gave you OP, it could help some people on here out.
>>
>>29990999
Checked.

Noice get
>>
>>29990999
I had it copy pasted somewhere. Basically it was this:

Look up "gaslighting" and associated techniques. Mostly you just have to have a feel for it.

Let your compliments steadily trickle down until it's only unless she's doing something that benefits both just you.
If she notices be non-committal and laugh it off.
In the beggining fake empathy and understanding and again trickle it off slowly while she works to compensate for it an even a percentage of the care you originally showed her. Never be serious about her concerns. Again laugh it off and act like it's a funny game. She'll stop believing herself and doubting her emotions making her malleable.
At some point she'll probably get frustrated and break down crying. This is a maker or breaker for the continuation of a relationship. She'll say things like "I just want what we had" and "you're different."
If you feel she's ready and you're confident enough, nows the time to be caring and make her feel guilty for doubting you. convince her it's her that's different, that shes been strange lately and depressed (your the cause lol but she don't know that.) That she just needs to trust you and everything will be fine and that you're hurt that she could say such things.

Now you have a gaslighted broken fuckdoll who'll do anything for you as long as you occasionally compliment her.
>>
>>29991341
>proliferating normie sociopathy and fakery

get out
>>
File: 1466983179351.jpg (50 KB, 512x397) Image search: [Google]
1466983179351.jpg
50 KB, 512x397
>>29990850
>sry fir english bad

I was just asking how to manipulate her and get her under my control, because I'm - obviously - a sociopath, that doesn't mean - however - that I don't have real emotions for her and couldn't imagine something with her in the future, just that I don't give a fuck about any - and all things around other people.

>>29990861
>tfw not a pig
>tfw not even a spic
>tfw there is no such thing as race climbing, expect for blacks and british
>>
>>29991369
>normie sociopathy
>normie
>sociopathy
>socio
>norm
>pathology
>nigger
>>
>>29990780
>she tells you to focus on your job
she just wants to do whatever it takes to have a good provider for her children, she's probably going to leave you soon if you don't get her pregnant or if anything goes wrong with your job

>>29991372
>because I'm - obviously - a sociopath, that doesn't mean - however -
- cringe -
>>
>>29991444
There wasn't even a single girl in my life that rejected me or broke up with me, it was always the other way around.

You're correct that each girl I had sth with - at least for more than a month - started to talk about having children.

The thing you don't seem to get, is that I got that job, BECAUSE of her.

I failed 3 years university, had no job, lived with my parents when we met. That changed everything during the last 3 months I'm with this women.

The only thing that is going for me is that I look handsome and am a real good actor. Hands down. Because I'm crippled when it comes to human interactions - clinically. Most of my "normal" social behavior is just sth I learned by observing.
>>
>>29991341
Ok, but how would one find such a woman? That's the part that confuses me.
>>
>>29991730
School, university, sports club, dating app, just find a women and lay the foundation for a basic human relationship.

Ofc this whole lot goes faster, if you already are in a relationship or kissed or fucked or something like that.
>>
>>29991341
Hey I think someone I know who's read a lot about psychology and is sort of machiavellian is trying to gaslight me, how do I flip it onto them?
>>
>>29990780
Good one m8. You finally have an ideal Asian qt and decide to dump her like a true normie scum you are

Now fuck off annoying cunt. You don't deserve any women. Hope You piece of shit catch cancer later and nobody helps you
>>
>>29991994
You just don't give in.

>>29992103
Jokes on you, I already had cancer twice and fought it off.

Also I'm not saying I'll definitely dump her, just that I'm - now - in a position to do so, whenever I want without being emotionally fucked over twice.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.