[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you earn money online? I'm not talking about making
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1281340707142708[1].jpg (47 KB, 428x500) Image search: [Google]
1281340707142708[1].jpg
47 KB, 428x500
How can you earn money online? I'm not talking about making a living from it, but at least earning some bucks.
>>
Manufactured Spending

i will say no more
>>
Freelance programming
Freelance translation
>>
buy cheap crap from the Chinese and sell it on amazon. you'll have to find something that you can make a profit on
>>
>>29990654
you can't, it's a clickbait meme
>>
>>29990681
do u know anything about freelance programming? i'm working for 3.1$/hour and i don't know if i'm getting fucked. this is my first gig
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 640x832) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 640x832
>>29990654
Camwhoring. That's it.
>>
>>29990941
>Getting paid hourly
>Less than half minimum wage

Yeah you're taking a big black cock in the ass senpai
>>
>>29990993
i live in the third world, though. i'm making several times the local minimum wage, but i don't know what i should think about not making u.s. minimum wage (i work for a very small company on the u.s.). do you have some good resources on what people usually charge?
>>
>>29990681
>Freelance programming

Too bad, I don't know shit about it. How much time does it take to acquire employable programming skills? Also, in which area is it easier to find online jobs--web or software development?
>>
>>29991296
they're both software developement. i think there are more jobs for web development than for mobile and desktop app development. i think most people start with websites and branch into mobile and desktop apps nowadays

i think it takes a while, unless you have innate talent for it. you have to first learn how to make algorithms, then become fast at it, and then learn how to make software, which usually involves stuff like knowing how to use databases and some other stuff. not trying to discourage you but you should start asap if you're really interested
>>
File: 1464210785644.jpg (38 KB, 720x687) Image search: [Google]
1464210785644.jpg
38 KB, 720x687
stream vidya

it also helps if you have tits
>>
Online tutoring pays $20/hr
>>
stream vidya for tips, write a book, make music to sell or earn revenue from on youtube, start a website that gets popular so you earn ad revenue, design a game to sell on steam
>>
>>29990654

http://www.postloop.com/invite/Hedonologist

It's paid shilling on forums.
>>
>>29991491
i just watched some CS:GO tournament where the teams each had a token female on them, and both of those females were generic pasty looking "nerd" girls with pink hair and trendy glasses.
>>
>>29990724
Lol why would anyone buy from you when they can buy the cheap Chinese shit directly from the chinaman at rock bottom prices?
You're always gonna get undercut by chinese people. How are you gonna sell their own shit? You're literally undercutting yourself.
The only way to profit off chinese crap is selling it in a brick and mortar store to people who won't/can't buy from the internet
>>
>>29991205
nou if you ask for more than you could be fired
wouldn't risk it mane
>>
>>29991657
it's working for me because I'm selling prohibited stuff and the chinese don't know how to hide it well
>>
Youtube
Camwhoring
Ebay
Making blogs/tumblrs/twitters just for ad revenue
Making and selling items on Second Life
Self Publishing erotica.

None will get you big money except Camwhoring if you're a hot twink boi or a big titted grill, and maybe Youtube if you luck out and make it big, but don't expect it.

Second Life does require you to have some knowledge of the game and skill in building stuff, Writing Erotica requires you to also market yourself a little bit on erotica sites so there is some extra work in at the beginning.

Ebay you gotta learn the ropes before you start making good money, buy low, sell high.

Ad revenue takes a while before you start earning any money at all but then it consistently comes in.

Or you just gamble it all away on gambling sites.
>>
>>29991657
My brother got fraud micro SD cards and ghetto tablets from China and sold it know Craigslist Althought that's half IRL

He also did this on eBay but got reprimanded. Anyways said his peak earnings was two thousand dollars in a week mostly spent ;sitting in bed smoking and shooting heroin. This probably made him less worried about frauding ppl though.
>>
>>29990654
Study Loomis and sell lewd to /d/eviants
don't actually though cause that's my plan
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.