[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sister convinces me to finally get out of my shell >Sister
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 700x700
>Sister convinces me to finally get out of my shell
>Sister is fairly attractive
>Annoying, bubbly personality
>"Anon, just go to the beach with the family and I, you look like you need a tan anyway lol"
>Decide I need to finally confront my robot personality and just do it.
>Go to the beach with my sister.
>Think we can get some bonding time to just hang out
>Parents having a good time sitting by the beach
>Walking with my sister, and a bunch of guys are leering at her.
>They start walking over to me and her
>Completely ignoring me
>Obviously flirting with her
>She starts talking to them.
>"Sis, I thought we were gonna hang out wtf"
>"Anon I'm just gonna hang out with these guys for a little bit I promise I'll be back."
>She literally partied with them for 3 hours and left me in the dust to just sit and watch the waves go by.

I'm back home now. I just wanted to have a good time with my family and here I am, sobbing in my room like a fucking loser.

Why is life so fucking shit
>>
post pics of sister... for revenge
>>
>>29990621
OP here

tldr; went with the family to hang out at the beach, sister leaves me hanging for 3 hours to party with Chads
>>
>>29990645
this. it will help your accept the fact that your sister is a normie slut
>>
You trusted your obviously normie sister? Big mistake. You are second to everyone else to normies. Don't ever fall for this shit again.
>>
>>29990621
It sucks, seems like your sister doesn't give a shit about you.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 640x832) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 640x832
>>29990666
Nice numbers matey
>>
At least you have a qt sister. Some of us got no sister at all.
>>
Woah man, your sister can take some dick if she got railed for 3 hours. Better give me her number.
>>
>>29990666
Thanks Satan.

This is so original btw
>>
Stop thinking that you care. You don't.
Stop forcing yourself to want love to exist between yourself and others and stop pretending that that is even possible.
Give up on the idea that people can really and truly care for you or others.
Constantly remind yourself that all of these feelings and chemical reactions and the people who claim it is real are just more susceptible to them.
Convince yourself that the world is amazing and beautiful but companionship and love are lies and pipe dreams.

Eventually you might feel better and become so numb that you find happiness in yourself.

Or just make a tulpa or something. She will always love me and me her.
>>
>>29990656
>sister

literally all of them are trash. you have to remember their goal in life is to turn their back on her family and hook up with some chad.

brothers should not in any way try to protect them, make them happy or treat them like people. she's a girl you won't sleep with. they're literally worthless.
>>
>>29990721
not at all
my sister likes pussy
>>
post pics anon
it'll help get your anger out
>>
>>29990621
And your parents let it happen? I don't believe this. My dad would have beaten her with a stick if she pulled that shit.
>>
>>29990665
I just thought, "you know, maybe this is finally the day I can have a good time and get out of my misery." I love my family and thought that random normie chads talking to my sister wouldnt be enough for her to just drop me so quickly. She forced me to come here in the first place.
>>
>>29990621

You should wait until she showers and check her panties for cum and show your parents. She left you in the cold so as revenge you get her in hot water with the parents.
>>
>>29990742
>my sister likes pussy
>implying that isn't just attention whore bullshit
>goes along with some random guys
>defending her when she left you in the dirt

yeah nah bye cuck. I'm out of this thread
>>
>>29990800
That's not OP bro. I'm OP. My sister isn't a lesbian.
>>
>>29990800
first of all, I'm not op
second, she really likes girls, and I can't really blame her, girls are much prettier lel
and last of all, she never ditched me to be around stacies
>>
File: 1467510680408.png (46 KB, 253x294) Image search: [Google]
1467510680408.png
46 KB, 253x294
>>29990829
>tfw no lesbian sister who sees you as one of the few males she ever needs to be close too
>>
>>29990829
>>29990875
I'm not convinced she isn't a roastie pretending to be lez for attention
>>
>>29990891
she has a "gf" for about 5 years man
>>
>>29990712
This might be a good way to live life this bullshit I just went through.
>>
>>29990690
No way. Having to watch your qt sister be popular and get dates all the time which would make you feel even shittier about yourself by comparison

No thanks. I'm glad I'm an only child.
>>
>>29990621
>family does beach trip
>my sleep schedule is so fucked up I can't even sleep
>stay up all night
>just sitting on the floor huddled up
>remember shitty childhood events for hours on end
>>
>>29990621
You know what you have to do OP. Do they party there
..every...
night?
>>
>>29991119
Not that anon, but let all anons know this is absolutely correct. I'm going through that circle of hell at this very moment. Its freakish and infuriating watching how socially successful and desired I'd be if I was only born a girl. That and the amounts of chads leering at her and slinking away whenever I look their way really pisses me off, just say hi you fucks. They act guilty, because they are
>>
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 697x928) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 697x928
>>29990691
Idk if she had sex with any of them, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she did. Is there anyway I can bring my sister back from this bullshit?
Pic not related of course.
>>
>>29990621
Yeah females exist in a completely different reality you shouldn't trust them.
>>
>>29991475
I have a similar hell only it's my younger half-brother with chad behaviors.
He's pretty chill with me though so the envy I have isn't nearly as bitter as it could be. He still does what chads do though. I'll admit it's a selfish way of thinking but I can't really do much about it since stepmom is a tyrant. Can't so much as criticize him without her going "I'M THE PARENT!!1!!", nevermind that dad is a parent too.
It stings when I'm being compared to someone 10 years younger.
>>
>>29992578
Chad brothers can be a blessing though
>>
>>29993930
Anybody can be a blessing or a curse, it all depends on how you interact with them.
>>
>Being this dependent on siblings

Lmao0o0o
>>
>>29990621
>model tier sister
>hang out with her today at a nearby island nearby to watch the wild horses gollap along the beach
>pet sting-rays that brush up along our feet in the water
>soak the shit out of each other swimming
>have a picnic, bullshit about life, goals, ambitions, childhood
>sends off a group of guys who came up to flirt with her being socially reclusive herself while I went to piss nearby and got to hear everything
>go home, tells me she needed this break
>sit around and play some Witcher 3 together
>dropped her off at work at hour ago

I'm sorry your sister sucks OP.
>>
>>29994371
I'm sorry about that too.
>>
>>29994371
Shitthatneverhappened.jpeg
>>
File: way_way_back.jpg (126 KB, 509x755) Image search: [Google]
way_way_back.jpg
126 KB, 509x755
>>29990621
You pretty much described the introduction plot to this movie
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.