[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you handle that occasional moment of weakness, when you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 14
File: 1468685023396[1].jpg (618 KB, 782x960) Image search: [Google]
1468685023396[1].jpg
618 KB, 782x960
How do you handle that occasional moment of weakness, when you doubt your robot ways, and think you'd give it all away for a gf?
>>
>>29990318
plese respon
>>
>>29990318
You go for it.
Being a robot isn't cool
>>
>>29990770
Not OP, but it feels like there's no dignity in being a normie, like I'd be betraying my true character if I were to become one.
>>
>>29990832
No, your true character changes.
If 99% of robots had the chance to be normies they would.

Fuck dignity, Fuck muh safe space etc

You stop wallowing in self pity and get to join in with the world instead of letting it pass you by as you become nothing.
>>
Easy, you go for it then get your soul crushed and become one of the greatest robots to ever live
>>
>>29990318
I distract myself with vidya until I hate normalfaggots again.
>>
File: just b urself.png (34 KB, 700x471) Image search: [Google]
just b urself.png
34 KB, 700x471
>>29990985
I have the chance, yet I don't. Feels like betraying myself and living a lie, and the pretend game is too tiring, too depressing.
>>
>>29990318
I'm 32, I stopped having those moments atleast 10 years ago.
>>
>>29990985
>If 99% of robots had the chance to be normies they would.
Why did failed normies have to ruin this board?
>>
>>29990318
I run through my head how it'd feel to open up to someone and realize I can't. I think about my life and how shitty it is, and realize none of it is anything I want to show to anyone. Anytime I talk to a girl, it's for work or to look normal at work.

There's nothing to give away or betray.

If you mean adopting faggot normie things like facebook, twitter and associated cancer then no, no companionship is worth it.
>>
I gave it away once, and I'm really sorry for it man
Normies forced me to kiss a girl, and I had to do it
>>
File: Hello.jpg (37 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
Hello.jpg
37 KB, 657x527
>>29991163
Take the chance, keep taking the chances, and fucking leave this place.
Make something of yourself, otherwise you'll become a loser, a nasty bitter loser.

>>29991214
>Why did failed normies have to ruin this board?

Failed normies, will always be better and more valuable than robots. Being a robot is a choice unless you're disfigured.

For a board specifically designed for original content, its lacking and its the "true" robots who create the same shitty threads day in day out.

fuck even your post is a copy paste comment from *le true robots
>>
File: the_rarest_sh.gif (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
the_rarest_sh.gif
2 MB, 640x480
>>29991290
I took a chance, and it worked, and I disliked it. Always pretending, always compromising, always thinking what others think of me, always trying to impress, always minding my words, its very tiring. When I was a "normie", my favorite time of the day is being alone in my apartment on weekends, and when my "friends" and "girlfriend" called, I would let out a deep sigh, I'd sometimes just not pick up the phone, pretend I left it under some clothes or whatever.
I'd think of elaborate excuses for not going out with them to hang or date, because I wanted to sit and look at the ceiling and think instead, or play vidya, or watch TV shows reruns, or listen to music while walking around the room, doing the air guitar or awkwardly dancing.
The logical conclusion is ignoring what others think, and doing what I like. This results in me sitting home all day, reading books, playing the vidya, watching shows and music, jerking off and browsing the web. Because thats what I want to do, and thats all I'd do if it wasn't for outside interferences, like having to pay rent and tax.
I only occasionally get the feeling that I am missing out and should try again, but thats quickly cured by seeing normies suffer in their own ways. I just wanted to know if there is a faster cure to these bad moods, not a way to change my life. I don't want it changed, its the best I ever had. My only wish is that I was rich enough to not need to hold a job, thats my only problem.
>>
I've done it and all, my whole life has become hell.

I lived a peacefully neet life in an closed institution for people that are fraut for themselve and others in a nice room with a nice disabled guy and my laptop and mobile internet connection.

Dont talked, just ate my meals and surfed.
Then I met her in the net and the journey began.

>you have to talk to get out of there, say what you want

then I got out in a shitty flat in a shitty place where I could't bear

then I searched for a job in the girls area, found one but dont liked it so I got back to my flat where I get depressed and ill, bipolar I

Then my whole life turned into pain and hospital stays etc.

and the girl left me but still wants contact

I thin shes a sociopathic bitch that plane all this shit and is laughing at me

I'm more than ever crippled inside and have no joy in my life anymore
>>
>>29990985
>>29991290
Fucking normies think everybody is supposed to live this way. They're baiting us out into society where we will crash and burn as they cruelly revel in our suffering.
>>
File: 1460151056047.jpg (6 KB, 487x423) Image search: [Google]
1460151056047.jpg
6 KB, 487x423
>>29991718
>implying your suffering isn't something to revel in
>>
>>29990318
What the fuck...I don't see any honor in being a robot.../r9k/ is just a group therapy page which ironically makes us feel worst about our lives.
>>
>>29990318
Try to talk to a girl. Fail. Get humiliated. Return to the path of wizardry.
>>
>>29991984
you'll never be a wizard, Harry
>>
>>29992095
>you'll never be a wizard, Harry
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceJ_DeT-c3M
>>
>>29992076
See, thats what I want to avoid. I want to get back on the path without having to suffer to do it.
>>
File: 1464580962381.png (304 KB, 640x359) Image search: [Google]
1464580962381.png
304 KB, 640x359
>>29990318
I like these medieval renditions.
>>
>>29992388
But the OP clearly has a great war era military uniform.
>>
File: Gnomo_chomspki_caja.jpg (4 KB, 282x179) Image search: [Google]
Gnomo_chomspki_caja.jpg
4 KB, 282x179
in my case i ahve the opportunity to be a mediocre normalfag, but i will never do it, i like the way i am, not giving a single shit about anything or what people thinks of me, even if i die virgin, no regrets
but thats just my case many people here have as their main goal to be a norman
>>
File: 1468178155155.jpg (97 KB, 500x631) Image search: [Google]
1468178155155.jpg
97 KB, 500x631
Dont hang onto a lifestyle that you believe you can betray like a sentient entity, just admit you want to do different things with your life.
If it turns out you want to and can slay puss, go ahead. Just please dont call yourself a robot when you do. Only normalfags/failed normalfags think its a improvement rather than just a change.
>>
>Robot posts a thread where he states that he wants to live like this
>Normalfags try to tell him otherwise, as if they know him better than he knows himself

Fuck off.
>>
File: tldr m8.gif (112 KB, 354x273) Image search: [Google]
tldr m8.gif
112 KB, 354x273
>>29991376
I'm going to make a wild guess and say you're *le true content robert
If you're content you wouldn't have responded with an essay.

>>29992582
>Robot posts a thread where he states that he wants to live like this
If even for a split second OP thinks he'd give it all away for a GF he's not ok with living like this.

>2016
>being this retarded
>>
File: get meme'd.jpg (338 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
get meme'd.jpg
338 KB, 1000x1000
>>29992675
>your post is long and properly capitalized, thus you are mad and i win

Nice argument, my friend.
>>
>>29992675
Arguing against the length of a post isn't really a argument anon. It's as meaningful as me saying you're probably from reddit considering your posting style and image.
>>
File: 1460143475503.png (55 KB, 1124x685) Image search: [Google]
1460143475503.png
55 KB, 1124x685
>>29992714
>>29992720
It's not that, I got through a bit of it, and It was just the same old shit I've heard from tons of robots, who eventually become discontent at one point or another.
>>
>>29992758
>who eventually become discontent at one point or another.
How exactly do you know this?
>>
File: apu aputus.jpg (41 KB, 572x555) Image search: [Google]
apu aputus.jpg
41 KB, 572x555
>>29992780
Because they post about it, although to you they're probably discarded as failed normies and the like.
True robots only last so long, and the one's that really last fuck off to wizchan
>>
>>29992825
But I've been a "true robot" for 7 years.
Maybe you forgot that this anonymous board has more than 10 posters, and the person who is complaining of life in one thread today isn't the same person as the one who was saying he enjoys himself in that other thread last night.

You are speculating.
>>
>>29992825
So you're saying you've seen posts that say they are content with being a robot, then later see posts that they aren't content about it? How do you connect the two together and not think they are different people?
>>
File: 452354204.jpg (50 KB, 957x621) Image search: [Google]
452354204.jpg
50 KB, 957x621
>>29992849
>Maybe you forgot that this anonymous board has more than 10 posters
This place is an echo chamber for losers and horrible people and the most unoriginal board on the site. It might as well be 10 posters.

>>29992858
I'm not denying that some robots are content, but if anything y'all are the minority here.
This place is a pity party on steroids.

I could be talking shit tbqh
>>
>>29990318
>tfw started getting intense no gf dreams after going to sleep at 10pm regularly
I didn't want this. I'd rather be tired constantly
>>
>>29993124
I think you are rationalizing the truth instead of facing it, in order to feel better about yourself, and delude yourself that your depression is the normal consequence of your environment and condition, and nobody in that situation could be content or even happy.

You should reason, rather than rationalize. It feels better, too, I promise.
>>
File: 1468655061758.jpg (32 KB, 555x333) Image search: [Google]
1468655061758.jpg
32 KB, 555x333
>>29993240
>You should reason, rather than rationalize.
What does this mean?

I am incredibly self aware that I'm here because I'm a terrible person (to most people) and lots of my posts are projecting, but I've spoke to equally nasty or nastier people from this very same board, who end up telling me they want to change. (from the chart threads/soc esc threads)

and they're in the majority (although I do realize that by posting in those threads, neither I nor they are /robots/) so once again.. I might be talking nonsense
>>
>>29993516
The fact that you consider some posters here to be nasty, and some probably and most likely are, does not mean all of us are.
You are indeed projecting, and generalizing, and again rationalizing to make the reality fit your views. Instead reason, and make your views fit reality. Some people are content with being alone, because the stress of social contact is more unpleasant than the sadness of loneliness.

I simply prefer to be alone, looking out the window and wishing I had someone occasionally, than to be among people, and checking my watch every five minutes, thinking when is the appropriate time to excuse myself and leave, and minding my language as to not embarrass myself or insult someone.
My strategy of pursuing happiness has evolved from trying to maximize success and the traditional "happy" circumstances, to instead trying to minimize stress and responsibility, and I am very satisfied with the results.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.