[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>decide to join a BJJ club to get out more and learn self
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1464041506146.jpg (42 KB, 680x455) Image search: [Google]
1464041506146.jpg
42 KB, 680x455
>decide to join a BJJ club to get out more and learn self defense
>it goes well the first couple weeks
>we have two girls in the club
>"rolling" (sparring) is coed for some reason
>get paired up with one of the girls
>she's average, like a 6/10
>end up getting a boner while rolling with her
>she freaks out and tells the captain of the team
>I'm told "not to come back for a couple weeks"

I couldn't help it, it's a natural reaction! Fuck normies
>>
Why are you learning how to fight from favela monkeys? If you want to roll around in the mud like a fucking pig it's great, but if you're trying to defend yourself from someone with a gun it's fucking useless.
>>
>>29990386
Idk I wanted to learn self defense and thought BJJ was a good way to learn while meeting people
>>
>>29990306
>"And THIS is the venezuelan spider monkey half nels-..what's that? WHAT'S POKING ME, ANON?"
Alright, I laughed.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 640x360
>Practice instruction time
>Girl gets in bottom position like pic related
>Get huge boner
>What do
>>
>>29990386
>implying all people who attack you will have a gun.

Most fights go to the ground
>>
>>29990306
Lol, women are truly pathetic.
But you have to think OP, the girls taking self defense are the ones even more subhuman, instinct driven, and fearful than most of the subhuman ape gender.
>>
>>29990490
>female instinct
>self defense
>not running behind a man and crying while he dies protecting her
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.